Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

I think it is just the animation. They still attack as if they have spears.

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

Baktria Heroic Cavalry: (Bac_Heroic_Cavalry)
    - wrong or intentionally proper attribute group in land_units/CORE_Hellenic: should be set to 'cavalry_missile_east_disciplined' - else they are missing their parthian shot. (gets 90° shot otherwise...)

building_units_allowed/supply:
    - greek_agriculture_granary_2/3/4 is missing the 'Supply_Eastern' entry.

probably known...:>
    Last edited by valky; April 03, 2021 at 01:40 PM.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel!
    I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version

If anyone is in the middle of a Seleucid or Macedon save and wants to add the baggage train to the minor city granary (and phrourion for the Seleucids), there is an easy quick fix you can apply. Open Part1.pack with the file manager, go to db/building_units_allowed_tables/SUPPLY and go the the bottom of the page. Add some new rows for greek_agriculture_granary_x and rom_HELLENIC_public_guard_x (where x is 2,3,or 4) as the building, and Supply_Eastern as the unit. Then add some rows for greek_agriculture_granary_x_1 (this is the Macedonian granary line) for the building and Supply_Greek for the unit.

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

Scythian Armored Lancer still have 15 ammo for their javelins, making them an incredible (~insane) powerful shock cavalry. Guess it's set to 1 like the other ones.
    Last edited by valky; April 07, 2021 at 06:11 AM.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel!
    I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version

Icon3 Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Is it me only but sometimes with Hellenic factions i get these type of generals with visual glitch clothing

Thanks for the reports.

@CaptJulius I think its supposed to be an over the shoulder robe but I cant tell from that picture - some generals may have some texture popping and its hard to track them down sometimes.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I have to report an important bug of the new release 1.2.7 on 26th March,2021. I found that after the game updated automatically, my town's population stopped growing and the equities and patricii senator popular keep dropping to 0% and will never recover.
    It is not very obviously in the beginning but at the end I found it is a bug.I checked with one of my friend, he got the same problem as well.

I'm playing Atropatkan grand campaign, run into bug: after every battle I slave all prisoners, increase of slaves will result in slave riots, but there's positive effect from riots though description says -15 to PO. Second issue that some governors are just stopping their duty, I found it through some turns away, when one governor is leveling up, another is just idle standing

Hi! I have to report that during Epiros campaign, after counquering Coesica et Sardinia, my hellenic influence is not growin (in this region). Only latin is growing, so i have to constant fight rebels. Its just happen for the first time, newest version of dei (I think so, I didn't actualized anyting by my self, left everything for auto-update from steam).

Maybe I'm raising this question again, can be all bonuses and maluses of General or Army or Agent be summarized, because as it's seen on screenshot, for example, +1 gravitas per turn, + 4 gravitas per turn, + 1 gravitas per turn, + 4 gravitas per turn - simply can be seen as +10 gravitas per turn or +36% chance of wounding enemy agents in self-defense, + 20% chance of wounding enemy agents in self-defense can be seen as +56% chance of wounding enemy agents in self-defense. Is it possible?

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

nope

Not necessarily related to DeI but have you guys noticed that unit grouping feature does some weird stuff sometimes when you use it? Like it keeps units in the group even if they rout and when you try to move the group it shows also the lost units squares? I also feel that there might be more, even some commands going haywire because of the grouping although I cannot verify it 100% yet but it's like they start to do their own when you try to command a single unit in the group and others start reacting to that Using the unit grouping a lot in Warhammer so I started wonder why it feels so weird in Rome II some times.

louigi's Avatar Foederatus

Dear legend developers,
    you may have heard these bugs already by multiple people but I just wanted to report the bugs/errors that I encountered during my first week of playing this awesome overhaul mod

-population: in my campaign with Rome (grand campaign) Pella is not getting the population growth that was projected by the UI. only a very small part of it. for example when the UI says +1000 inhabitants it only adds 50 or something. very frustrating because this city keeps hanging around 30 000 for more then 20 turns now while even most of my smaller towns have surpassed 45 000 inhabitants

-recruitment: I used to recruit (thessalonian i guess?) light hoplites from the peregrini class in makedonia(AOR unit) but suddenly they have vanished from the recruiment roster so i can't recruit them anymore.

-commercial stimulation edict: I have this enabled in Latium already for around 30 turns or so but my slave population is barely higher( only 0.3% higher) then in my other provinces. i guess in total it's not even 9%

Not sure about the population thing.

Recruitment: That unit is replaced by thureos spears after the global thureos reforms hit.

Edict: The number is small. I think it only keeps the slave population from falling quite as quickly. It's more noticeable in provinces where you've built up the slave market and resource buildings.

Kaledonoi campaign, DeI 1.2.7b, fresh start

"Warrior lodge" (lvl 1) provides "Balroae" while only "Meeting ground" (lvl 2) provides basic cheap archers. It feels like it should be the other way around?

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

Hello, for some reason since like 6 months ago my Rome 2 just completely broke, I can't skip intro, and once past the intro movie at the main screen nothing i click have any reaction, this doesn't even seem to be a DEI thing, I tried total reinstalls and even a new computer and it's still the same with or without the mod.

Anyone else had this issue? i seem to see a few people bring it up online as well but no answer to fixes.
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Hey there, just a minor UI bug for me, whenever I hover my mouse over the food/supply icon on my provinces the supply UI doesnt expand, is there any other way for me to check on supply?

Patrician

if those custom spawned circles at the settlement panel top right don't work it's not a minor issue...
    it means something is making the scripts going wild entirely.
    a submod pack probably, you must fix that thing or the dei experience will be seriously bugged

Default 1.2.7b lua bugs

Seems you guys also didn't find an easy way to debug RTW2 scripts, huh?

I wanted to insert lua error log here, but it weights five megs after just one turn in grand campaign. So, have my debug module instead:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/dxmt6...ebug_module.7z

It has two parts: first catches lua errors thrown when game loads script modules, second - when game runs event callbacks. force_require() it before modules you want to debug (or anywhere if you only care about events). It also reimplements print() and error() functions. Output is sent into "Lua.log" file in game root folder.

Patrician

nice