Page 3 of 320 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853103 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Suas View Post
    Not sure if its a bug, but playing as Makedon, my poor ol' faction leader Antigonos is being stabbed to death by his political rivals. I can't really get him to do anything before he's wounded for 4 turns. Even when he's just a stateman he gets wounded again and again. Poor guy must be full of holes.

Sometimes in battle the AI will fight in diagonal instead of charging full on. I have even seen 2 enemy units each in diagonal fighting my one unit, forming a weird triangle lol. Are they doing this to try and punch a hole in my line? Or is it unintended?

I guess this is the place to post this kind of feedback? If you want it somewhere else please tell me. Loving the changes so far, you guys outdid yourselves again.
    Only pikes and hoplites do that but that is impossible to change. On the other hand it allows AI to punch through your lines as they are able to push other units.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

If one army is on patrol stance and you take all the men with another army, the first one( general unit only) stays in that stance unable to be changed.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Patrician

Yes and you will know why once you read the description of that stance. It was like that for over a year or more.

Hello, i've disbanded a governor and caused a crash, playing with Parthia

Disbanding some starting agents can cause crashes, just like disbanding whole armies at once.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Hi

Playing as Taksahilia (India), have recruited 3 Govenor agents all gained the trait Narcissistic, also the starting Govenor provided on launch had this trait, is this normal & I have to build him up during the campaign to get a different trait or is it a bug, kinda thought this would be a random trait on hiring.

Oh yea in custom battle i noticed the 2 handed weapon Sweboz unit not holding his weapons correctly as well.

Hope this is the stuff your after.

Must say the Indian facton is absolutly beautiful & such a great addition to the DEI world, they play & look so different to all the other factions + have the advantage of going up against the Romans so late in the campaign it gives them a chance to turn into a real monster showdown (heres hoping the Romans survive).

Well done team.

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

The Kushite unit Qasatim Kushim doesn't have a unit card when recruited by Ptolemais Theron. It's just the vanilla roman marines card.

@Wolster the traits are random for characters recruited later, so that may just be bad luck there. But yes these are bug reports we need so thanks!

@hippacrocafish Thanks!

Foederatus

Playing campaign as Sparta, my first battle was against Aetolian League while they were garrisoned inside the city of Larissa. Not sure what caused the crash after the battle was over but it was when I disbanded one of my armies. It was comprised of a general and 5 mercenary units.

Hey, I'm on Mac and get a ctd on loading any new campaign. I've checked the data folder and verified integrity. Anyone get this working on mac yet?

Battles look great though. Atropatene looks like the perfect response to horse archer armies.

Imperator augustus and other campaigns work fine. Just the main campaign with the pre campaign ctd.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    @Wolster the traits are random for characters recruited later, so that may just be bad luck there. But yes these are bug reports we need so thanks!
    Just been save scuming & spam recruiting Govenor & spies - all "Narcassistic" for the Indian faction, so i think sumthing's off here.

But its no major issue(certainly not a game stopper

@d35966n Mac currently doesn't work with the grand campaign, can't figure out why because we used AE's files and they worked

@Wolster I should have been more specific. The random assignments are based on a time signature so depending on when you recruit them they may be the same. Although, that sounds like you are getting the same ones everytime for that faction

Baktrian political parties seem to be out of whack, with House of Diodotos being led by Demodamas and Sogdian Nobility by Diodotos

Baktrian Citizen Militia use a wrong unit model, I don't think they're supposed to be that well equipped:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This is probably due to emerging factions, but still looks weird when a faction fights itself:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Yes, we may need to make sure some of the emergent factions have different names and emblems. There are quite a few of them, not easy to keep track of them.

Playing as Baktria. Got a mission to recruit an army, the buff has flavour text but no actual bonus to it (at least in the tooltip).
    http://i.imgur.com/9dgHevO.jpg

Patrician

I am not sure what is even going on in the screen. They form like in phalanx formation but I see you have it turned off.
    Last edited by KAM 2150; January 07, 2017 at 04:09 AM.

[First of all, thanks for make and updated 1.2 version ]

I'm using 12pty sub mod with new 1.2 version.

but historically event show up every 4~5 turns.

there's a fix or something to do about this events with turn per years mod?