Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Baggage trains seem be broken again? It's a older savegame tho, maybe prev version or one before;

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

These Syrian heavy archers still lack their heavy ( 40? ) armor value ( I think they came from subjugated Palmyra );

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

^baggage train works fine for me (steam version currently, but will switch back to twcenter after the campaign). I prefer the ship-supply, whenever possible. (and no one wants to mess with greek ships anyway ^.^ and probably should not! Octeres & Hepteres <3 )
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel!
    I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version

Hmm.. okay I'll try re-recruit the baggage trains then. Yea that Atropatkan navy ain't really world class.. it's triremes with archers or spear-levies pretty much. Max you can get is artillery penteres. But even my few navies are out in fight against Rome in that save. That Greece/Thrace is just liberated and pretty much wasteland..

I go full for ramming, have 2 dedicated fleets - that cover most area, both have also supply ships and tiny fleets, that can do the job too.
    But given your faction, I can see your problem I use artillery ships to help with going against settlements and towers, in sea combat they are pretty much useless.

The range for supply ships is also pretty decent: (max range)

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version

Pontic Lancers can't be used in custom battles(and possibly/probably in campaign), think it's a mount issue. It uses hellenic_horse_armor_elite_lance_h, but I can't find an entry for that so I assume it should be hellenic_horse_armor_elite_lance or hellenic_horse_armor_elite_lance_vh.
    I shouldn't have to live in a world where all the good points are horrible ones.

Is he hurt? Everybody asks that. Nobody ever says, 'What a mess! I hope the doctor is not emotionally harmed by having to deal with it.'

Quote Originally Posted by Fondor_Yards View Post
    Pontic Lancers can't be used in custom battles(and possibly/probably in campaign), think it's a mount issue. It uses hellenic_horse_armor_elite_lance_h, but I can't find an entry for that so I assume it should be hellenic_horse_armor_elite_lance or hellenic_horse_armor_elite_lance_vh.
    I think this is the reason that some folks are having campaigns no load. Thanks so much!! That was very, very helpful!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Very minor cosmetic issue, but I just started a campaign as Medewi and noticed that the model for the starting faction leader does not have a weapon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200911201136_1.jpg  

Got a visual bug with some of the secondary weapons for Taxilan Agema and Tomarabara.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200914030624_1.jpg   20200914014222_1.jpg  
    I shouldn't have to live in a world where all the good points are horrible ones.

Is he hurt? Everybody asks that. Nobody ever says, 'What a mess! I hope the doctor is not emotionally harmed by having to deal with it.'

Thanks guys

The armenian light cavalry which are described as being lesser nobles. and light shock cav have an armor value of 13, yet the individual soldiers are armored like a theuros Spearman with linothrex and bronze or iron helmet. is this intentional or a bug? shouldn't their armor rating be around 20-25?

I can't play with thracians or illyrians for some reason, anyone know what's up?

You need the Pirates and Raiders DLC.

The amber ressource if acquired by trade, which is important for the economic-victory, vanishes after reloading & fighting a battle.
    Want to avoid the next faction war for the ressource, though.
    I can see the amber-icon of the region popping in each round usually, but it's gone after the called reasons.

If the eco-win can be acquired after turn-switch, so be it will check

Getae elite infantry - Dacia Gladiarii (Dacian Swordsmen) is recruited from freeman, not from warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by valky View Post
    The amber ressource if acquired by trade, which is important for the economic-victory, vanishes after reloading & fighting a battle.
    Want to avoid the next faction war for the ressource, though.
    I can see the amber-icon of the region popping in each round usually, but it's gone after the called reasons.

If the eco-win can be acquired after turn-switch, so be it will check
    I believe when the game loads, the effect isnt shown yet due to it being a region effect which occur at the turn end phase. I will see if I can change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I believe when the game loads, the effect isnt shown yet due to it being a region effect which occur at the turn end phase. I will see if I can change it.
    Eco-win triggered just fine the turn after - just wanted to mention it. Was only puzzled in between, while checking the conditions and the commodity-counter kept switching.

I think it might have to do with the AI not actually building the resource-producing building in those settlements, and the city chain itself doesn't produce the resource. Think this happens with spices too.

For some reason region effects arent activated on load but only on turn end or start from what I can tell, at least resource region effects.

Semisalis

Several units stats inconsistencies. Cohors Sagittariorum Antiochensium/Damascenorum/Canathenorum/Tyriorum/Cretensium Veterana all have 4 speed despite having quite heavy armor. Similarly armored archers usually have only 3 speed. In addition toxotai syriakoi don't have the resistant to heat fatigue that other eastern archers have.
    Edit: Add cohors sagittariorum thracum to this list.
    Last edited by Goffredo85; September 26, 2020 at 09:50 AM.

Not sure if bug or not and if it is its very minor but wanted to bring it up anyways. Under my producing tab it shows that im making Olive Oil and Fish but not Salt which I should be too if you look to the northernmost region. To confirm this, under trade partners, im actually trading Salt even though its icon doesn't show up. https://imgur.com/V9hEpZz
    Last edited by General_Rubenski; October 04, 2020 at 02:56 AM.