Thread: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by tndgu View Post
    Here is my game save that I am having crash on.
    I really don't want to start from the beginning since I have fon few key battles and had perfect outcome from diplomacy in the first turns.
    Would be great if it can be solved.
    My best guess is that its one of the submods, perhaps the Female Generals one, that doesn't play well with the Etruscans. From what I can see, the crash is happening when Rome attacks Arretium and I assume is taking it. I have tested liberating/occupying/razing etc (all the options) and none have caused the crash when playing as Rome. Also, when I change the AI occupation options it doesn't seem to fix the crash. I see in the save that both Etruscan generals are female, so perhaps something weird is going on there.

I am not sure what else to try, like I said my only guess is its one of the submods. The reason I say that is because Rome taking Etruria out happens in pretty much 99.99% of all campaigns and I haven't seen this crash before. Its either a very weird circumstance/error, something from a submod or other mod in your data folder, or something wrong with the setup/install that affects the early save game. Otherwise I would have to assume this would be a more common hard crash.
    Last edited by Dresden; August 31, 2020 at 09:18 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

The fortified lvl 4 (barb version) of Zarmizegetusa doesn't have a garrison. Looks like all the units got added to the not barb version by accident.
    I shouldn't have to live in a world where all the good points are horrible ones.

Is he hurt? Everybody asks that. Nobody ever says, 'What a mess! I hope the doctor is not emotionally harmed by having to deal with it.'

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

Ancillary 'Crocodile Wrestler' (r2_sp_anc_roman_crocodile_wrestler) is only equippable by roman subculture. But got it unlocked with Egypt, and being a faction, that literally is around the Nile should be eligible to equip it as well. Not arguing with wrestling with a crocodile, though ^^ Must be a good sport...
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel!
    I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version

Quote Originally Posted by Fondor_Yards View Post
    The fortified lvl 4 (barb version) of Zarmizegetusa doesn't have a garrison. Looks like all the units got added to the not barb version by accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by valky View Post
    Ancillary 'Crocodile Wrestler' (r2_sp_anc_roman_crocodile_wrestler) is only equippable by roman subculture. But got it unlocked with Egypt, and being a faction, that literally is around the Nile should be eligible to equip it as well. Not arguing with wrestling with a crocodile, though ^^ Must be a good sport...
    Thanks!

The garrison regular Armenian spear men, and the militia spear men have the exact same stats. From the description of the units and the visual looks the regular spear men should be a better unit. Was it done on purpose or is it some sort of bug?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex

A bug, I will fix it for next patch.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    A bug, I will fix it for next patch.
    Which file and what name is the unit under? I would like to change it for my current Armenia campaign. Im having a hard time keeping my towns thanks
    Last edited by armen; September 04, 2020 at 12:31 PM.

Unit stats can be found in the db/land_units table. Garrison units are under the GAR_ sub table.

Hello there!

First and foremost, once getting used to this mod, it really gives an awesome experience! I just wish end turn times would be as fast as vanilla. Yet I can understand that it is not possible.

I just had the following "bugs" at my playthrough until now:
    1 - The advisor message box is "random" in size. Sometimes I can read half of the text, sometimes nearly none, like visible on the spoilered picture. Pretty annoying as it limits me to enjoy some parts of the hard work you guys put into this mod!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

2 - Having a battle near Appolonia (a settlement on the right side of Italy which belonged to the Epeiros faction before). It was a bridge battle map, triggered by the bridge on the campaign map on the way to Pella (the capital of the Antigonidai faction) I only remember this graphics bug from Rome post launch without any patch.

3 - Defending Appolonia settlement one of the enemy units, I actually do not know what happened but I guess, fell through the map and therefore I could not kill or route them. Glad I was a defender so I could let the time run out. I just hope it does not happen again.

4 - I got attacked by Daorsi per fleet and nearby was a pirate army which had no diplomatic anything with any faction, yet they helped the Daorsi in their fight. Is that a feature or a bug?

Looking forward to your answers. I play with sub mods and basically, as this mod is out there quite a while, I just am curious if those bugs happened before and you guys can tell me anything about them.

Mods:
    robcores auto resolve fix for Rome 2
    no agents DEI submod
    100 Edicts for DEI
    HD Cities
    DEI Part 1-3
    Aquaeducts DEI
    Arcade Graphical Effects Removal
    Fewer Trade Ships to increase FPS
    Less intrusive notifications
    Classic Battle Graphics
    Classic Campaign Graphics
    Skip Intro
    Realistic Destructible Objects

Armenian thureos spearmen have an armor value of 15 which is the same as the caucasian spearmen. However visualy the thureos spearmen have linothorax armor while the Caucasian spearmen do not. Also other thureos spearmen have an armor value of 20 and they look similarly armored to the Armenian version of the same unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklorder View Post
    Hello there!

First and foremost, once getting used to this mod, it really gives an awesome experience! I just wish end turn times would be as fast as vanilla. Yet I can understand that it is not possible.

I just had the following "bugs" at my playthrough until now:
    1 - The advisor message box is "random" in size. Sometimes I can read half of the text, sometimes nearly none, like visible on the spoilered picture. Pretty annoying as it limits me to enjoy some parts of the hard work you guys put into this mod!

2 - Having a battle near Appolonia (a settlement on the right side of Italy which belonged to the Epeiros faction before). It was a bridge battle map, triggered by the bridge on the campaign map on the way to Pella (the capital of the Antigonidai faction) I only remember this graphics bug from Rome post launch without any patch.

3 - Defending Appolonia settlement one of the enemy units, I actually do not know what happened but I guess, fell through the map and therefore I could not kill or route them. Glad I was a defender so I could let the time run out. I just hope it does not happen again.

4 - I got attacked by Daorsi per fleet and nearby was a pirate army which had no diplomatic anything with any faction, yet they helped the Daorsi in their fight. Is that a feature or a bug?

Looking forward to your answers. I play with sub mods and basically, as this mod is out there quite a while, I just am curious if those bugs happened before and you guys can tell me anything about them.

Mods:
    robcores auto resolve fix for Rome 2
    no agents DEI submod
    100 Edicts for DEI
    HD Cities
    DEI Part 1-3
    Aquaeducts DEI
    Arcade Graphical Effects Removal
    Fewer Trade Ships to increase FPS
    Less intrusive notifications
    Classic Battle Graphics
    Classic Campaign Graphics
    Skip Intro
    Realistic Destructible Objects
    The graphics submods are probably okay, although one might be causing the advisor glitch (or its a setting in the game possibly). I have never seen that before - perhaps the notifications one not sure. The DeI submods are in theory okay but its hard to know for sure because they could be out of date or have issues that we are not aware of since they are not always by our team.

The battle map bugs are sadly just game bugs. We can't mod battle maps so its probably a mistake in the map coding, they took some short cuts with the Augustus campaign map in some areas.

I am not sure about the pirates, normally they have to be at war with you.

Hey Dresden,

thank you for your answer.
    Indeed it was the notifications mod! I guess DEI already has less intrusive notifications by itself?

The battle map bug news are sad, yet thanks for telling!

About the pirates:

The settlement Asculum got attacked by pirates which are at war with only me. In red range of the settlement was a small force of athenian ships. They were neutral to the pirates and vice versa, but at war with me. The pirates attacked Asculum and then the athenians helped them out, yet they were neutral to each other.

Hope now it is more understandable.

I am playing a Sparta campaign and noticed that Spartan Heavy Hoplites take 3 turns to recruit a single unit. Is this a bug?

No, you probably mean Trophimoi, they are not Spartans but Spartan quests that study under them and take part in military campaigns. They take more turns to recruit due to coming from Foreign pop class.

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Darklorder View Post
    Hey Dresden,

thank you for your answer.
    Indeed it was the notifications mod! I guess DEI already has less intrusive notifications by itself?

The battle map bug news are sad, yet thanks for telling!

About the pirates:

The settlement Asculum got attacked by pirates which are at war with only me. In red range of the settlement was a small force of athenian ships. They were neutral to the pirates and vice versa, but at war with me. The pirates attacked Asculum and then the athenians helped them out, yet they were neutral to each other.

Hope now it is more understandable.
    Factions don't have to be allied to back each other up in a battle. As long as they both are enemy to the 3rd faction they will show up as reinforcing army if they are within the reinforcement zone. This applies to all factions, not just emerging ones.

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    No, you probably mean Trophimoi, they are not Spartans but Spartan quests that study under them and take part in military campaigns. They take more turns to recruit due to coming from Foreign pop class.

That's correct, the Trophimoi. Under their formal name it says in parenthesis (Spartan Heavy Hoplites). Even in the foreign pop class is 3000, it still takes 3 turns to recruit. Seems a little harsh

Hi I have a bug with the latest version, was playing a campaign with Boii, already have the lvl 3 barracks, and have reached reforms, but I cant recruits Boii Champions, which is the best infantry unit I have access to, I does not even show when I left click on the barracks, nor does it show in the recuitment screen, Its like the unit doesnt exist. Am i missing something and you need a different building to recruit them or is it a bug? I can only get them as a general unit right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero_ View Post
    That's correct, the Trophimoi. Under their formal name it says in parenthesis (Spartan Heavy Hoplites). Even in the foreign pop class is 3000, it still takes 3 turns to recruit. Seems a little harsh
    It is supposed to be harsh as there were not many of them, I would even increase it to 4 turns but we settled at 3 They are easier to recruit due to more pop but are still limited so you can spam them.

Quote Originally Posted by PBonadona View Post
    Hi I have a bug with the latest version, was playing a campaign with Boii, already have the lvl 3 barracks, and have reached reforms, but I cant recruits Boii Champions, which is the best infantry unit I have access to, I does not even show when I left click on the barracks, nor does it show in the recuitment screen, Its like the unit doesnt exist. Am i missing something and you need a different building to recruit them or is it a bug? I can only get them as a general unit right now.
    They are recruited from the tier 3/4 of the public yellow forum building (the type you build in the main city)

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

The indian archer chariot does not really fire on the move for me - occasional 1 guy will release an arrow, but that's about it. As soon as it stands still or you give the firing order, all shot properly. Tried with cantabrian circle and such, but to no avail.

edit: same issue with the Saba archer chariot. They have their firing animation on the move, but only once in a while either one or very few arrows are released. Or its invisible missiles to confuse the enemy
    will test with the twcenter version; the steam version seem to have another issue, which is working in this one as well.

Am puzzled, both versions have the issue - that is good; resubscribed, double checked for duplicates and such, if there is an leftover - steam shows your files as 010 - the issue, with these files: the "creatanbowf" projectile doesn't exist as well, which is working in the twcenter version. Will stick to good old twcenter from now on again for reasons. Laziness got punished.
    At least after the current campaign - never change a running system; added the projectile for the time being. Everything else was working anyway.
    Last edited by valky; September 10, 2020 at 08:19 AM.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel!
    I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version