Page 26 of 320 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435365176126 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Hello all!Well i thing i have encoutered a couple bugs.One:the garrison navy unit of the Geatuli says in the descreption something like ''iranian levy''Two:The Gastraphetes unit of Syracuse had 4 in the shot per minute stat much less compered to the spendonite(slingers or archers,so logically they should fire slow,but in reallity they fire really fast.I dont know if this is on purpose.Cheers

I get crashes even in custom battles, I think it's an issue with pikes because it's always when there are pikes in battle

I have verified game cache if you mean the Steam 'verify integrity of game files' thing.
    Playing standard english version.

I think I may have heard something about this already, but as Pergamon the unique Asclepius Fountain chain has no effects.

Hi DEI team. Keep up on amazing work. I have a small issue and not sure if it was reported already or maybe can be a mod conflict or something was changed in the past. I have find out strange issue during settlements battles. I remember in the past if you loose a victory point there was a timer countdown to be able to recapture it. Now it looks there is none and battle is over only when all of your units run away or killed. This mean if you hide one unit somewhere you can still win the battle even if settlement was captured. Did someone else experienced this behavior?

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by babaikasc View Post
    Hi DEI team. Keep up on amazing work. I have a small issue and not sure if it was reported already or maybe can be a mod conflict or something was changed in the past. I have find out strange issue during settlements battles. I remember in the past if you loose a victory point there was a timer countdown to be able to recapture it. Now it looks there is none and battle is over only when all of your units run away or killed. This mean if you hide one unit somewhere you can still win the battle even if settlement was captured. Did someone else experienced this behavior?
    I can tell that you are new to DeI as this has been a part of the mod since... forever or something. We removed them on purpose. If you choose to hide a unit to win a battle that is your choice, but I have never experienced a battle where this was a problem.

Thanks for the reply. I am not a new to the mode at all..Is just battle mechanics changes in 1.2 are too good that you can actually loose the battle now. Before I never saw this since usually garrison army was enough to defeat full AI stack. And yesterday I have faced this for the first time while my archers where running away from the melee AI troops.

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Been playing as Trapezos with the AFP sub-mod. Putting the bug here rather than in the official sub-mod thread as I believe this would be a problem even if Trapezos wasn't playable.

Their naval traditions are bugged. When a navy levels up there are no naval traditions available to select. I tried other cultures' navies (Athens, Rome) to see if it was a universal bug and it wasn't. Seeing as Trapezos is using the Pontic military grouping I probably should have tested Pontus but I ran out of time!
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Ok thanks, I will check it out.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Skoran's Avatar Civis

AI still seems to rush the flags in city battles without walls.
    Once they have it, they don't move to kill the rest if your troops even if you have like 30 guys left.

The AI will always go for the flags, not really sure much we can do about that.

Edit - unless somehow we can use that battle script system posted awhile back, never even tested that.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Those scripts were for custom scripted battle on the campaign map, not really for random campaign battles. At least that is how I remember it.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Small one - the region effect on the province overview in the bottom left of the screen...

Either Cosentia or Benevium or whatever it's called, the region name is 'Mount Vesuvius' on the icon when it's actually Italia?

It uses the special "Mount Vesuvius" Wonder effect bundle. It should get some special factionwide bonuses from that.

Skoran's Avatar Civis

I noticed upgrading armor doesn't give any bonus, I upgraded one Hastati with the same experience as another group and they both had the same armour value.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=850454973
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=850454954

I think the issue there is that the new armor scale is so low that +10% or whatever the building gives isn't actually enough to improve the unit's armor, unless the unit already has a high armor stat to begin with.

Patrician

If unit has value of something above 0 than it will be always be increased by at least one. So if a unit has 1 armour and upgrade gives +5%, it will still increase to 2. At least in ammo case it works like this.

Skoran's Avatar Civis

As you can see it didn't increase it in my case.

Patrician

I would prefer to have armour and weapon bonuses work per static values like +1, +2 etc, instead of % bonuses as they benefit mostly units that already have the best equipment anyway but that is not an option sadly.

First of all thank you for your work

I have tis bug: Every turn appear in the Event message these messages "dy_event_message_name" but the window is blank
    I have no other mods , just DEI1.2 , and I have already check the local file and that no other mods were working.
    Help please.