Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

The Roman and Greek brick makers are missing entries for their effects on population.

Thanks!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Oddly I ran into Mithridates I as Atropatkan. Well Armenia is still alive as my satrapy, but driven out of their homeland by Kartli. Pontus is still there aswell as usurpers under my wing. But he's bit premature looking at yr 214BC.. well Romans did hit their imperial reforms already tho, so I guess any enemy of Rome is friend of mine!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Playing as the Selucids, Peltasts are missing from the recruitment roster.

Mods: Hardcore No CAI, 12 tpy

I hit the thureos reforms and peltasts and thureophoroi were available for recruitment. Several turns later the peltasts were missing, thureophoroi were still available. I did the military reforms research some time in the first 15 turns or so.

This all happened during an uninterrupted 2 hour or so session. Now I have started steam again, reselected the mods but no improvement. I loaded up a save from exactly the 50th turn where I had some peltasts queued for recruitment, and this time they had an infinity sign on them and didn't get recruited on the next turn, still missing from the roster, as well.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana...

Macedons late hiera ile only has 22 charge bonus. That is the lowest of any cavalry in the game and same as the charge bonus of a hoplite. This has got to be wrong right?

Oooh pictures! Faber est quisque fortunae suae

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiades the Younger View Post
    Macedons late hiera ile only has 22 charge bonus. That is the lowest of any cavalry in the game and same as the charge bonus of a hoplite. This has got to be wrong right?
    If it's indeed the lowest, then it's probably an oversight. KAM will need to verify it though.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

My bet is on them using incorrect weapon entry (for infnatry instead for cavalry). I will add it for next patch.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    You'll probably need to post this on Feedback or I could move it for you
    I thought I already did, but turns out I combined this report with a comment in the Download & Installation thread. I figured it was more of a known issue. In my post above, I was slightly mistaken, Mac Wars is what I'm playing now, but the dilemma messages (or lack thereof) started with the GP while playing Massalia.

While playing a multiplayer game the other day I was continuously getting a military presence disorder stat in the -20s within my province of Asia. Not sure why, but it was continuously there but my armies were not in my cities. Bug or something other reason. If this was posted already sorry.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Quote Originally Posted by columbi View Post
    While playing a multiplayer game the other day I was continuously getting a military presence disorder stat in the -20s within my province of Asia. Not sure why, but it was continuously there but my armies were not in my cities. Bug or something other reason. If this was posted already sorry.
    Most likely the presence of other foreign armies somewhere in that province.

UltimateTobi's Avatar Libertus

Update regarding Dilemmas: I can confirm that they're only broken in Multiplayer.
    I played Grand Campaign yesterday, had a Dilemma, chose an answer, it then said under Faction > Summary that "Resolution awaiting" line, and the next turn I got the notification what happened and what I got (young boy and his dolphin). +10% trade income! Yay.
    Does anyone know where to see this bonus? Couldn't find it anywhere, I believe it was globally applied for 4 turns?
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; March 02, 2019 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Fixed title

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

dliemmas are into db > cdir (the ones with dilemma), while their effects are always inside effects_bundle_junctions.
    Link between dilemma and effec is inside cdir_dilemma_payload and event_payload (or something similar)
    It's quite easy to understand, just spend some time to check cdir relations.

EDIT: after dardo's post: In this case it should be onto region panel, not the faction one, this dilemma should be linked to a specific region.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; March 02, 2019 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Fixed title

Dillema effects are normally viewable in the faction synopsis, where it states your senate balance etc.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; March 02, 2019 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Fixed title

Continuing on the issue with my Seleucid campaign - thorax reforms are in and the thorax chalkaspides are nowhere to be seen. I loaded up an older save from a campaign before I installed 12tpy and Hardcore submods - the thorax pahalngitai and the peltasts are available and can be recruited.

To sum it up - thureophoroi and thureophoroi prodromoi are there. peltasts and thorax chalkaspides are missing, and I have no idea why.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana...

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Sounds like you have some mod or script conflicts since nobody else has your issues.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

I'm playing as Mauryan in Grand Campaign and it was going well in the early game. However after I captured a nearby settlement, the game always crashes next turn. Only DeI is installed.
    Here is the save file: https://megaup.net/kcSk/auto_save.save

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by TheKiller View Post
    I'm playing as Mauryan in Grand Campaign and it was going well in the early game. However after I captured a nearby settlement, the game always crashes next turn. Only DeI is installed.
    Hello and welcome to the Forums.
    We had a similar report before a few days, so we'll definetely check that.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    Hello and welcome to the Forums.
    We had a similar report before a few days, so we'll definetely check that.
    I see, good to know I'm not the only one haha. I guess I can try other factions in the meantime.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

It's not all dilemmas, at least it wasn't in my case. Only certain ones had no follow up message on the next turn, and no noticeable effect in the faction page. Others worked, for example the one that calls for better, or cheaper cavalry, clearly gave the option to recruit cav with 2 chevrons right away. Haven't checked this in a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKiller View Post
    Thanks! Are you using any submods or other mods?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----