Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Bohz's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Sorry sir

Rome VH/H
    turn 30
    Dei 1.2.3 + 4tpy build/research/cost + banditry and plagues + city sack and liberation + cultural tensio + de AI arbitriis + season effect + minor aestetics mods (compatible with DeI)

Just conquered Syracuse and main building (Syracuse - Ancient Capital) is not of a different culture type and I have immediate full control of it (no need to be converted).
    Dunno if this is intended or just a minor bug, so Im reporting it.

Also, I just realized accensi and rorarii are not available anymore.

Thnx @Greek Strategos for the hint

Quote Originally Posted by Bohz View Post
    Just conquered Syracuse and main building (Syracuse - Ancient Capital) is not of a different culture type and I have immediate full control of it (no need to be converted).
    Ancient capitals only turn into the occupied versions from rank 3 and onwards so it's not a bug .

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Sorry sir

Rome VH/H
    turn 30
    Dei 1.2.3 + 4tpy build/research/cost + banditry and plagues + city sack and liberation + cultural tensio + de AI arbitriis + season effect + minor aestetics mods (compatible with DeI)

Also, I just realized accensi and rorarii are not available anymore.

Thnx @Greek Strategos for the hint
    No problem buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Ancient capitals only turn into the occupied versions from rank 3 and onwards so it's not a bug .

Oh I missed that.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; July 20, 2018 at 08:33 PM.

Well atleast the tooltip doesn't seem to change until lvl 3 :p.

Bohz's Avatar Libertus

Thnx both for the kind reply.

Two more reports, same game:
    Rome VH/H
    turn 30

Regarding this (Also, I just realized accensi and rorarii are not available anymore), I just doble-checked, and I can confirm they are not working as intended.

Plus, Sicily AOR lets me recruit Hippeis Thessalikoi and Ephesoi Phalangitai, which I guess is not the way it should be (those are greece-proper AOR troops, imho).

Thnx again guys..

Thnx both for the kind reply.

Plus, Sicily AOR lets me recruit Hippeis Thessalikoi and Ephesoi Phalangitai, which I guess is not the way it should be (those are greece-proper AOR troops, imho).

Thnx again guys..
    They are part of the Greek AOR, since they were hired to become colonist-soldiers in sicily for example, i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    They are part of the Greek AOR, since they were hired to become colonist-soldiers in sicily for example, i think.
    I believe that's it.

Hey, first off I've been playing TW mods since 2004 and used to write their press announcements here and this mod is one of my favourites in all these years.

But with the latest update the game seems to work with the mod but my roman legions are now just floating heads.

If this something that has already been patched and i am unaware or is it in the works ?
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius View Post
    Hey, first off I've been playing TW mods since 2004 and used to write their press announcements here and this mod is one of my favourites in all these years.

But with the latest update the game seems to work with the mod but my roman legions are now just floating heads.

If this something that has already been patched and i am unaware or is it in the works ?
    Hey mate, are you using STEAM's DEI version ? if so, make sure to grab all the 10 parts from there, plus the beta fix.

I am I got the 10 parts on steam and still was like that, ill look for the beta fix and try it then
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

I am I got the 10 parts on steam and still was like that, ill look for the beta fix and try it then
    No need to, here you are.

Centenarius

NeoCretans: Not sure if this is a bug, but this very nice Ptolemaic unit from the preview isn't recruitable that I can tell. The normal AOR Cretan Archer unit is recruitable for Egypt. Is this a mistake?

Update: It looks as though there is a separate recruitable Egy_Cretan_Archers in the db and is being used by Egypt. But the unit model is the same as normal Cretan archers, not the nicer, unique one, in the Preview. How can I mod this unit to use the model in the Preview?
    Last edited by Fluke; July 21, 2018 at 05:09 PM.

Bohz's Avatar Libertus

Had the same problem when the 1.2.3 came out. I had to clear manually the data folder and to freshly reinstall (i.e. re-download) all the mod parts. That worked for me.

Had the same problem when the 1.2.3 came out. I had to clear manually the data folder and to freshly reinstall (i.e. re-download) all the mod parts. That worked for me.
    His issue is different though, since he's using the latest game's beta without our latest beta fix.

First of all, thanks for the great work of DEI team.

It is not serious problem but, province development point doesn't update until I load the game. It means point isn't updated when I enlarge the city or start/end the turn. Just only it is updated when I load the saved game.

Quote Originally Posted by snussh View Post
    First of all, thanks for the great work of DEI team.

It is not serious problem but, province development point doesn't update until I load the game. It means point isn't updated when I enlarge the city or start/end the turn. Just only it is updated when I load the saved game.
    That sounds weird.

Rome 2 CiG bug while using the Steam Workshop version of DeI

Britannia(and I'm guessing all other tribes) get -20 public order because they have absolute power in the 'senate'. This basically makes the game unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by robothawk View Post
    Rome 2 CiG bug while using the Steam Workshop version of DeI

Britannia(and I'm guessing all other tribes) get -20 public order because they have absolute power in the 'senate'. This basically makes the game unplayable.
    Ok. Welcome fo the Foruns.
    I believe we're aware. I don't see how is that makes the game unplayable though.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    Ok. Welcome fo the Foruns.
    I believe we're aware. I don't see how is that makes the game unplayable though.
    Well seeing as having the summer PO bonus, a 20 stack patrolling, and a +4 PO building still results in -9 PO per turn, I can't play that campaign.

Hey,

I'm experiencing crashes at startup of a new campaign with Rome (haven't tried other factions).
    After much trouble I've finally got DeI to work up until I try to start a campaign. Clean install, so no conflicting mods.
    I'm using the ancestral beta (and fix) and part 1 and 2 of DeI.