Page 13 of 320 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122233863113 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

The details and description for level 3 Commercial Capital and up (for Rome and the capital of Carthage, in my case) are not displayed on the info tab; it's just blank. Other two types are fine.

@Kolaris It may be an enemy spy or agent of some type.

@k966 Thats a resolution issue with too many building effects sometimes. I will see if I can lower some of the effects, but we have done our best to consolidate them in 1.2. For some reason, some users get the error more than others - I assume it has something to do with resolution choice.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Medewi's spearman Dill'e Gora have javalin model and ammunition data,but cannot throw javalin.

Persian levy's card show they have a bow,but they don't have one actually.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Kolaris8472 View Post
    Hmm, alright, I'll try to dig around some more. Though my characters are the only ones in the region.
    It would amaze me if I had added an effect which adds Celtic culture to a building in the greek cultural group but ofc, mistakes can happen

Hi DEI team. Is it possible that city map of Knossos (Hierapytna province) got corrupted in 1.2 after changes to campaign map. I had yesterday a bug during city battle. During loading screen city map was looking weird like surrounded by water. During battle loading game crashed. After game restart it happened again. I never had this problem before so I think it could be a bug. Thanks for your help in advance.

Reputable developers of DeI!
    I apologize for concern, but, apparently, you haven't noticed my message and haven't reacted to it. Therefore I have sent it and I will shortly state my remarks which have seemed me as bugs.
    1) At "The German evokati" swords weigh on a belt near an empty scabbard. It isn't critical, but looks strange. Other infantrymen have no scabbard at all.
    2) Legionaries (Marian and Imperial), late Hastati and late Principes continue to hold pilum, even after they were spent. It looks isn't realistic.
    3) Phalanxs of hoplites at battle, being in formation, don't reach enemy hoplites, which also in formation. They stand too far apart.
    4) The German berserks have no weapon in hands in the firefight mode.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Salavat95 View Post
    1) There is some animation bugs with melee units that have throwing spears. Their swords or another melee weapon just hanging on the side of their belt or near by with empty scabbard, like on this screenshots.

2)
    When units have spent ammo, they still have javelin.

For example, an Auxilia melee unit have no this bug.

3)
    Also, when hoplites fights (not charging) in Phalanx formation with another hoplites, distance between them is too big, like on this screenshot:

4)
    And bug with missing weapon with one of germanic units:

Sorry for my bad English.

I hope, I will be able to help you to make your magnificent modification even better.
    I thank you for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by babaikasc View Post
    Hi DEI team. Is it possible that city map of Knossos (Hierapytna province) got corrupted in 1.2 after changes to campaign map. I had yesterday a bug during city battle. During loading screen city map was looking weird like surrounded by water. During battle loading game crashed. After game restart it happened again. I never had this problem before so I think it could be a bug. Thanks for your help in advance.
    Its a known bug that we cannot change. Just auto resolve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there. Sometimes when I make from army fleet and then return army to land then army is on stance patrol and I can't change it. Playing only with DEI 10. january update as rome.

Odd that it should automatically switch the stance. But you need at least 3 units to get out of patrol stance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pastinho's Avatar Libertus

Do you have a couple of dry_event_message_events in beginning evry round ?

Skoran's Avatar Civis

Some soldiers can burn down the wooden walls of a camp, others can't.
    Don't see the logic because you see in screen 1 and 2 that even soldiers from the same type differ
    Mouse pointer doesn't same to show on screenshots: screen 1 can burn it down, screen 2 can't, screen 3 can.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=841285691
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=841285735
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=841285770

A minor thing in Epirus campaign:

There are two options when capturing Cosentia: Hellenistic Hamlet and...you guessed it..Hellenistic Hamlet
    I suppose there should only be one

---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Skoran View Post
    Some soldiers can burn down the wooden walls of a camp, others can't.
    Don't see the logic because you see in screen 1 and 2 that even soldiers from the same type differ
    Mouse pointer doesn't same to show on screenshots: screen 1 can burn it down, screen 2 can't, screen 3 can.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=841285691
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=841285735
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=841285770
    You have to put troops to melee mode, then everybody can burn wooden walls!

Quote Originally Posted by JustDoit8 View Post
    A minor thing in Epirus campaign:

There are two options when capturing Cosentia: Hellenistic Hamlet and...you guessed it..Hellenistic Hamlet
    I suppose there should only be one

Quote from 1.2.01 (Jan 7th) update notes:

Major Fixes
    - Fixed minor township buildings missing after razing. This fix will mean there will be 2 versions when converting level 1 minor towns for technical reasons.

So it's a known issue.

Hi i don't know if it's a unknow bug, but when you are besiege in pulpudeva, the map where you fight is a small town without defence and across the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplitus View Post

Major Fixes
    - Fixed minor township buildings missing after razing. This fix will mean there will be 2 versions when converting level 1 minor towns for technical reasons.

So it's a known issue.
    I should have been more specific..if that makes a difference, I looted the town.
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post

Do you have the latest updated part 1 from jan 10?
    Yes.

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

I noticed that the two Kartli cataphract units have the parthian shot trait. Are they meant to have bows or some sort of projectile?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by hippacrocafish View Post
    I noticed that the two Kartli cataphract units have the parthian shot trait. Are they meant to have bows or some sort of projectile?
    That is intended. Unit attributes are assigned per group, not per unit individually. It is easier to just make general shock cavalry attribute group (since we already need to make groups like shock_cavalry_warm, shock_cavalry_cold, shock_cavalry_elite_warm etc.) since many shock cavalry units have bows.

Quote Originally Posted by Salavat95 View Post

1) At "The German evokati" swords weigh on a belt near an empty scabbard. It isn't critical, but looks strange. Other infantrymen have no scabbard at all.
    2) Legionaries (Marian and Imperial), late Hastati and late Principes continue to hold pilum, even after they were spent. It looks isn't realistic.
    3) Phalanxs of hoplites at battle, being in formation, don't reach enemy hoplites, which also in formation. They stand too far apart.
    4) The German berserks have no weapon in hands in the firefight mode.
    1) Might take a bit more time but we will get it eventually.
    2) At first our units were not using javelins as first weapon so we changed the model to show it for Romans but then we left it after I did my magic with javelins displayed. Eventually it will be changed.
    3) That will remain as 3 meter range is the lowest range amount that allows second rank to engage or even hold enemies at a distance. Keep in mind that hoplites can engage closer and often do, check out my screenshots in battle preview. We might increase the length of the spear or the grip eventually but not soon.
    4) We will fix it.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by JustDoit8 View Post
    I should have been more specific..if that makes a difference, I looted the town.
    I don't think it makes a difference, it's about whether the town is undamaged or not. Maybe this even applies to undamaged towns, I don't know.

KAM! I waiting the "gladius bugfix"! DeI 1.2 is a most great modification for Rome II !

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G531F eszközömről