Page 10 of 320 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560110 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Pardon me for asking. I cannot remember all of what should or shouldnt be in the mod considering its size.
    If you research the Boiling Oil tech, you do get access to the tier 3 blacksmiths?

Small one on unit costs.

Indian Faction.

Indian Tribal Sickle Swordsman (the new unit) have better all round stats than the other mid range swordmen unit (which I forget the name) & have a cheaper purchase/maintain cost. Both use the same population pools. So no point using the other swordman unit (which is a shame).

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    I suppose that you are playing with the most recent patch? This problem should have been solved with the latest patch.
    Oh shite no, I didn't even realise there was an update!

No problem. But it will cost you ofc. Getting help from a consultant is expensive these days

Quote Originally Posted by Wolster View Post
    No solution to this but i noticed no Assassination atempts until i initiated an assassination on another party, having done this i had assassination atempts on my party every turn. I therefore reloaded my save prior to my own assassination atempt & have had none since.
    I just had one around 15 turns in, and i never have done anything to any other party. Just as i was about to go into battle with my top general. I raged quit haven't played since.
    Can someone tell me how to take political assassinations out completely please.

Foederatus

For some reason I can not build the Delicatessen line of buildings in Numidia province as Rome. And I confirmed that I can not convert any of the forum buildings to that either. Haven't found any other provinces with that issue yet.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=839384639

Not a bug. You dont have the required resource to build it. If you hover the cursor at the top right corner of the building icon it will tell you what resource you need. Sadly we cannot fix the problem with the resource icon not being visually present, but hovering the cursor where it should be will show a pop-up text.

Foederatus

Yes, Boiling Oil tech enables tier 3 blacksmith. I haven't built it yet to see which tech enables the tier 4 blacksmith.

The blacksmith building are as I recall one of the new buildings that we introduced and therefore we havent had the time to do all the text editing. This would include adding it to the different tech trees. All of this will eventually be fixed.

Something got messed up in the formatting in the description of the Indian warrior guildsmen: there are a load of spaces and line breaks where there should not be any.

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

Couple for Edetani:

-"Other chiefs" leader is nameless.
    -Edetani bodyguard cavalry don't seem to want to throw their javelins.

Playing Rome on H/N with no additional mods. Loving the update though I have found a few small bugs that I haven't seen in the forum.
    1. Mercenary Rhodian Marine Trieres missing text and marine unit picture on the unit card
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

2. Carthage Fleet name typo (unless they were all about wafers rather than being wayfarers)

3. The special capitol for Rome does not have an option to change between garrison, trade, or regular capitol at the same tier.
    If you wait till the last minute, it only takes a minute.

Laetus

First off, it goes without saying how well you guys have done with this patch. So far it's been a pretty smooth experience although I did notice one bug that I also found in 1.1:
    Pikes seem to be brutally overpowered when fighting on city walls. Their formation obviously goes to but they still chewed through 5 of my hastati while taking minimal losses themselves (~500kills in total).
    This problem was further emphasised in 1.1 where the enemy pikeseasily managed to rout several legionary units brimming with experience whilst all the other enemy units were pretty ineffective.

I understand that there are limitations with the engine but I was wondering above all if there is a reason for this.
    Keep up the amazing work tough

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

They should no be avaliable on city walls so we will see if that can be further locked. In theory, you/AI should not be able to use pike or hoplite formation while on wall.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by GMFH View Post
    Playing Rome on H/N with no additional mods. Loving the update though I have found a few small bugs that I haven't seen in the forum.
    1. Mercenary Rhodian Marine Trieres missing text and marine unit picture on the unit card

2. Carthage Fleet name typo (unless they were all about wafers rather than being wayfarers)

3. The special capitol for Rome does not have an option to change between garrison, trade, or regular capitol at the same tier.
    The Carthage army name is a vanilla thing but I can look into it at some point. The unit card must be missing for that unit, thanks. The Roman alternatives should be something you convert to?

Quote Originally Posted by hippacrocafish View Post
    Couple for Edetani:

-"Other chiefs" leader is nameless.
    -Edetani bodyguard cavalry don't seem to want to throw their javelins.
    I think its because they are melee cav so they dont have the ability to fire at all arcs. ...maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheKlever View Post
    Something got messed up in the formatting in the description of the Indian warrior guildsmen: there are a load of spaces and line breaks where there should not be any.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimmetime44 View Post
    Yes, Boiling Oil tech enables tier 3 blacksmith. I haven't built it yet to see which tech enables the tier 4 blacksmith.
    I didn't add any of our new resource chains to the tech UI. They still require them. But, there is limited space there. I will go ahead and at least add the blacksmith type buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    They should no be avaliable on city walls so we will see if that can be further locked. In theory, you/AI should not be able to use pike or hoplite formation while on wall.
    As I found out when testing this before release, this seems to be a bug in the game engine. You aren't supposed to be able to use the formations in certain situations which we have properly assigned. For some reason, the battle engine will randomly forget this fact.
    Last edited by Dresden; January 10, 2017 at 02:30 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Hi, first of all, my congratulations for your great work.
    I would like to report a bug, im playing with carthage, the spermen units advancing with the spear, when they fight using the sword and not the spear.
    regards

Dresden, sorry for the lack of clarity. I meant that the Rome capitol cannot convert between the garrison, trade, and regular types for that same level, unlike other province capitols.
    If you wait till the last minute, it only takes a minute.

Foederatus

I have to say I am loving all the work you guys have done so far! Absolutely amazing! Just noticed that the Auxilary Barracks III for Italia province has doubles of each of the Cohors units, guessing 1 is vanilla and 1 is DEI?

No, you shouldn't be seeing doubles of units. What exactly do you mean? It goes without saying, but you shouldn't use any unit mods with DeI.

I got crash to desktop that microsoft call it bex error
    when i play as rome and in the middle of ai barbarian turn resolution it happen randomly.