Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Yeah, it looks like IA units are not matching GC ones.

In case of native phalanx unit, Egypt has two, Machimoi Phalangitai from Thureos reform and Machimoi Epilektoi Phalangitai from Thorax reform.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Yes I get that, but are they really supposed to replace the normal ones?
    The Epilektoi that is, as they are also called chosen or picked pikemen in their unit info, and judging by their looks, with cloaks and all , they seem like an elite version ( like the Kleruchoi Phalangitai and the Agema Phalangitai ) .
    So I just want to make sure we don't misunderstand each other as to why I wonder why there only is one of them repectively per GC and IA.

Probably the IA startpos has a leftover unit from before Egypt's overhaul.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

There are several factions that share the same faction emblem/flag. For many of those there already exists an unique emblem but the path to the flags in factions_tables is wrong. I've put them together in a csv/txt file:

(this is for the 1.2.5c beta)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/52yvduwtnrpc1wf/bugreport.csv/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ytg2t...eport.txt/file

Ptolemikoi Peltastai don't have the concentrated fire ability, which I believe they should .

Quote Originally Posted by yaxl3y View Post
    There are several factions that share the same faction emblem/flag. For many of those there already exists an unique emblem but the path to the flags in factions_tables is wrong. I've put them together in a csv/txt file:

(this is for the 1.2.5c beta)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/52yvduwtnrpc1wf/bugreport.csv/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ytg2t...eport.txt/file
    Thanks, I will check it out. I think some of those are on purpose after we added in the new faction emblems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeelix View Post
    Ptolemikoi Peltastai don't have the concentrated fire ability, which I believe they should .
    Thanks

Centenarius

The shields disappear from the backs of the Getae Heavy Horse Archers when they equip and fire their bows.

I am playing with the latest beta patch.

I noticed during a battle in a coastal town, that some of the enemy's disembarked units, most notably light archers, had very hig running speeds, up to 6, which made them as fast as my cavalry.

I have also discovered, that there are a number of emergent Persian factions, that lack the ability to confederate with Atropatkan. These include factions from regions of Samosata, Phraaspa and Charax.

Small typo with description for cap_swordsmen (Arteshtar-I Katpatukan) ... "thought" should read "taught".

Semisalis

Messing around to see the changes and noticed two things:

The officer and standard bearer of the Parthian supercamel unit have become camel centaurs:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

They look like they are set to use the horse mount animation, the rest of the unit is correct.

The "Slinger Reach: Increased range on Rhodian slingers" faction trait for Rhodes does not seem to work. They still have 215 range as normal.

Thanks for the reports.

Range is weird, sometimes it doesn't show in UI or it has to be a huge amount to show. I will check it out.

is no one else getting this bug of generals?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	437.2 KB 
ID:	362184
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kong
    Hey moonflower, just wanted to say that your descriptions are indeed the best, so I will use all of them, of course. Regards

Centenarius

Using the AFP submod I noticed Xvarazm was under the Skudat cultural category and is given Saka-like faction traits. But when playing as them they are definitely a Arzah-Bum Parthian faction.

Help.... In my Sparta campaign I disbanded my general and next turn all my hard-earned Homoioi population disappeared! I tested this and found out that 1st population disappears every time i disband the general. This bug ruined my campaign....
    I looked in the population script but couldnt figure out the problem.
    Can this be fixed?

Hey there!
    Playing as Egypt, Turn 100. I managed to liberate the city of Rome (so now "Regnum Romanum" i think)- after betraying, I made them my satrapy.
    However, now via the recruitment option for own satrapy factions, I am able to recruit Imperial Legionaries, sometimes also Imperial cavalry

Playing with Realism+Roads+ UI, Age of Hellenism Lite, DEI 1.2.5. (as realism is not updated yet). All other aspects of the game work perfectly fine!

Thank you for your amazing mod!

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Client levies ignore reforms. We had it disabled for long time but people enjoyed that feature too much so it is back but we have to live with that bug.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by SFCzeus202 View Post
    Help.... In my Sparta campaign I disbanded my general and next turn all my hard-earned Homoioi population disappeared! I tested this and found out that 1st population disappears every time i disband the general. This bug ruined my campaign....
    I looked in the population script but couldnt figure out the problem.
    Can this be fixed?
    Someone else had this bug also but when I tested their save I couldn't replicate it. Make sure to disband units one at a time and then the general by himself. Another option is to move him to somewhere else and disband, or don't disband him at all for awhile. If you post the save before the disbandment I can check it out.

When you say it ruined your campaign, I am reminded of that adage about the man who tells the doctor that it hurts when he raises his arm, so the doctor tells him not to raise the arm...
    Last edited by Dresden; July 22, 2020 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Someone else had this bug also but when I tested their save I couldn't replicate it. Make sure to disband units one at a time and then the general by himself. Another option is to move him to somewhere else and disband, or don't disband him at all for awhile. If you post the save before the disbandment I can check it out.

When you say it ruined your campaign, I am reminded of that adage about the man who tells the doctor that it hurts when he raises his arm, so the doctor tells him not to raise the arm...
    Hi Dresden, i checked it with mods and also vanilla DEI just to confirm its not mod conflict (its not mod related apparently). Happens only if i disband the army in my own region (multiple units or just the general by himself, it still happens) but only after a turn.
    Tried with different factions too. Sparta 1st pop. went from 900 to 60 in 1 turn. Macedon 1st pop. went from 1600 to 900 in one turn.
    Curious if it is a bug that could maybe be fixed in the manpower script.
    I mean its not game breaking but certainly problematic.

I just tested this bug extensively with some different factions. I could not replicate it as Rome, Ptolemies or Getae.
    For some reason it only happened in Rhodes and Sparta but there might be more factions.
    In the Sparta campaign the 1st population only went crazy after I disbanding and placing the general in Fortify stance. Very strange !

Last edited by Dresden; July 23, 2020 at 02:02 PM.

Last edited by Dresden; July 23, 2020 at 02:01 PM.