Page 54 of 320 FirstFirst ... 42944454647484950515253545556575859606162636479104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 6389

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

The Romanised Germanic Heavy infantry and the Romanised Germanic swordsmen both have the flying wedge formation.

Found another Ekdromoi unit with phalanx: The Korinthian Ekdromoi.
    So far thats just the Thessalian Ekdromoi and the Korinthian Ekdromoi that need their phalanx removed.

I dont know if you guys have AOR Ekdromoi in other regions or not, but those are the two around southen greece. Can you guys fix this before the next update? Id love my Spartan Youths to kick some butt head2head against some other ekdromoi units. Thank you KAM for teaching me the error of my ways and convincing me to use the Spartan Youths more. Heck, i even use the Helot spearmen now.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheKlever View Post
    The Romanised Germanic Heavy infantry and the Romanised Germanic swordsmen both have the flying wedge formation.
    Woops! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by KYREAPER View Post
    Found another Ekdromoi unit with phalanx: The Korinthian Ekdromoi.
    So far thats just the Thessalian Ekdromoi and the Korinthian Ekdromoi that need their phalanx removed.

I dont know if you guys have AOR Ekdromoi in other regions or not, but those are the two around southen greece. Can you guys fix this before the next update? Id love my Spartan Youths to kick some butt head2head against some other ekdromoi units. Thank you KAM for teaching me the error of my ways and convincing me to use the Spartan Youths more. Heck, i even use the Helot spearmen now.
    It won't be fixed before the next update but I will have it fixed then. All of our fixes are now rolled into that update to keep it clean and easy for us, otherwise it becomes a huge headache to keep track of modified tables.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Two things I noticed on my latest campaign with Hayasdan:
    - Embarked armies (transports) of the AI get the movement bonus of fleets after sitting a while in a harbour even when moving on land. So the AI can put its army into the port of a city wait a turn and then the army can suddenly move 50% farther on land.
    - Some cities with mineral resources have negative industrial potential (-12% wealth). That doesn't make sense? I observed this in the cities of Ganzak and Tanais.

Thanks for the great mod!

Dresden i disabled antivirus and was fine for two days now i have again black screen in batlles i see cursor hear esc menu but when in windowed mode i can play without problem im just using divide et impera no other mods
    thanks

I had a reinforcing battle for allies beseiging Capsa (Numidian city in the middle of the desert). The battle map was carthage, along the coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    I had a reinforcing battle for allies beseiging Capsa (Numidian city in the middle of the desert). The battle map was carthage, along the coast.
    See "known issues" in the first post I just RP it in my head that the city is on a lake

Got a bug were the naked spearmen's weapon teleports to their head when stunned, not sure if this has been reported?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

He is just fashion forward, don't try to limit his creativity!

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    He is just fashion forward, don't try to limit his creativity!
    Not sure how much creativity you can have when a spear teleports into your brain

Quote Originally Posted by Black Fox View Post
    Not sure how much creativity you can have when a spear teleports into your brain

Ever heard of Phineas Gage?

Im not getting level 3 horses (+15% speed) from my Warhorse Ranch level 4. Both newly trained and existing cavalry units in the province with the Warhorse Ranch will only get to level 2 horses (silver horseshoe +10% speed).

I dont know if its a bug but in diplomacy every state im consulting are aggressive/reliable. Im playing as Rome and have only started. Ive met about 8-9 factions.

Also the animations for quick battle on the campaign map are crazy fast and not slow and detailed like in vanilla.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

If you press space, they are crazy fast even in vanilla. If you speed up campaign movement by space, it also affects those animations, it works the same way here, in vanilla and in all mods.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Probably a bug, probably just a feature of Epirus... In my most recent campaign with them I started off with my elephants, at around ~250 upkeep. Any elephants more, they become 800-900 ~ is that a bug or is that just a feature of the initial Epirus army? (The one with Pyrrhos). Question is, why is the upkeep different from that initial ele unit, compared to a new mercenary recruited one?

Also looking forward to that epirus overhaul! (& athens, and literally all of the Hellenic states....)

Its meant to be that way, it represents the gifted elephants from history and also helps them not be in negative income to start.

Noticed in my fights in the east, it doesnt seem like indohellenic hoplites actually launch their javelins - or even have them. They have ammo but never fire, and are just braced in formation when the ui reports them as firing. Any way this can be looked in to?

Noticed a bug with supply system - sometimes allied army (military access with a faction) on my territory consumes supplies as an enemy army. For instance Gaetuli, with whom I have defencive aliance and military access, keep stationed one full stack in Mastia which belongs to me (Rome) for many many turns and in supply & food I see that enemy forces consume 52 supplies (there are no other armies in the region). Regional supply status is in deep negative (it changes chaotically in -80 to -120 range each turn) but Gaetuli army feels perfect, they don't die of starvation but my armies start to die out immediately as they enter the region. I thought may be it's a one time bug but that happend again in another region with another faction. So AI armies just ignore Regional supply status and don't suffer from starvation if you have military access agreement with them and they are considered by supply system as enemy armies. Haven't seen something like this with military allies though, I had their armies in my regions for more then 100 turns, they consume as allies but don't know if they suffer starvation. I have DeI 1.2 feb 20 version and several mods: 12tpy, reduced movement, and own created mod that increases building and research times and prices and eliminates corruption and political incidents penalties for imperium level (and has nothing to do with supply system for sure).

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    If you press space, they are crazy fast even in vanilla. If you speed up campaign movement by space, it also affects those animations, it works the same way here, in vanilla and in all mods.
    Thanks for the answer KAM2150. I didnt know that. Just found it odd. I love the autoresolve animations and I couldn't remember seeing it that fast before. I didn't mean to put it on your mod, which is great btw.

But what im experiencing with the other factions being so aggressive. Is this a bug? Everyone is aggressive/reliable on the diplomacyscreen. Massilia is expanding like crazy (being Rome). That cant be normal?

About the bug I mentioned earlier. Looks like I found the reason, it was AISupplyForaging function in supply_sustem.lua. The part of it that was supposed to put Foraging_No_Supply effect bundle which starts attrition was like that:
    Code:
      if regional_supplies < supply_values_table["devastated_region"]           
                and activate_attrition_for_ai == true
              then regions_table[region_name] = regional_supplies - supply_consumption
                scripting.game_interface:apply_effect_bundle_to_characters_force(Foraging_No_Supply, cqi,-1);
                agriculture_buidling_damage(region_id, 50, agriculture_building_list)
                agriculture_buidling_damage(region_id, 30, cattle_buildings_list)
                Log("\t No Supply:" ..region_name, "SupplyForaging()")
    If you think about that, you can notice that in order to set attrition this part absolutely requires that an AI army already suffers attrition but this makes no sense. So I commented this "and activate_attrition_for_ai == true" and guess what? Right, attrition for AI returned! The other function, SupplyForaging, which I believe applies to a player while the previous one applies to AI, contains the same part but without the string I commented.

About ally supply, as I understood in order to be supplied as an ally army an owning faction needs to have ether an alliance (defending or military) or high relation value with you - more or equal then 3 in the script but I'm not sure if it's the same value that you see in diplomacy UI. So never give military access if you have only non aggression pact unless you absolutely have to and cancel as soon as possible. Otherwise you're gonna have on your territory an army that is considered as enemy by supply system and thus consumes a lot of supplies.