Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    For the crash you can try this fix in case its the liberation crash issue - http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ik83u...0crashfix.pack

Otherwise try reverifying, etc.

The population issue - your top 2 classes don't grow at all? Do you have overcrowding?
    Thanks Dresden!

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Goshin Do View Post
    Hi! i've got 2 CTD on Grand Campaign, one with Rome and last one with Lusitanni, both when trying to liberate Ibossim. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin Do View Post
    Thanks Dresden!
    Feel free to report back.

Minor issue, but Seleucid Thessaloi Epeliktoi Hippeis don't have Seleucid officers.

Centenarius

Another bugged cavalry unit:

Thugga Kushim (Aethiopian Cavalry): Unit description says it is equipped with javelins, and icon showing ammo. But they will not throw javelins.

Another I just found:

Dorkum Kushim (no English name): Description says they have javelins, but they don't.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; May 04, 2018 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Minor issue, but Seleucid Thessaloi Epeliktoi Hippeis don't have Seleucid officers.
    What officers do they have ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Another bugged cavalry unit:

Thugga Kushim (Aethiopian Cavalry): Unit description says it is equipped with javelins, and icon showing ammo. But they will not throw javelins.

Another I just found:

Dorkum Kushim (no English name): Description says they have javelins, but they don't.
    Thanks for your report buddy.

I'm experiencing a end of turn crash , however, it isn't during the AI's turn, but my own (20th turn).

Soon as all AI factions finish their turn and it turn back to mine, the music stops and the game crashes... in about 2 seconds, no HUD or event side window is displayed

I tried every recommendation (the crashfix.pack above, deleted the appdata, deleted Rome2.exe and verified with Steam, etc.).

I'm currently using the following submods aside DeI: 12T, 4TPYBuildTech, Softcore (only agression), Cultural Tension, AIArbitris for SoftcoreV.

I have also changed the reform dates myself.

The save game file and the mods (including the DeI file with the reform alterations) are in this folder:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fu...y7UZ05UNMfaW4N

Can some good soul help me? I've waited the whole week to play this masterpiece!

The Archimedes over here forgot to try to disable all the mods ( me, right?). It seems that the "Secession Immunity" expiring was conflicting with the other mods.

So, I ended my turn successfully after disabling the mods.

When I turn them back on, they will still be working with my save?

... especially the Cultural Tension and Arbitris...

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by iporto9393 View Post
    The Archimedes over here forgot to try to disable all the mods ( me, right?). It seems that the "Secession Immunity" expiring was conflicting with the other mods.

So, I ended my turn successfully after disabling the mods.

When I turn them back on, they will still be working with my save?

... especially the Cultural Tension and Arbitris...
    Just delete the conflicting mod. The rest will work just fine as they are compatible with the mod.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iporto9393 View Post
    I'm experiencing a end of turn crash , however, it isn't during the AI's turn, but my own (20th turn).

Soon as all AI factions finish their turn and it turn back to mine, the music stops and the game crashes... in about 2 seconds, no HUD or event side window is displayed

I tried every recommendation (the crashfix.pack above, deleted the appdata, deleted Rome2.exe and verified with Steam, etc.).

I'm currently using the following submods aside DeI: 12T, 4TPYBuildTech, Softcore (only agression), Cultural Tension, AIArbitris for SoftcoreV.

I have also changed the reform dates myself.

The save game file and the mods (including the DeI file with the reform alterations) are in this folder:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fu...y7UZ05UNMfaW4N

Can some good soul help me? I've waited the whole week to play this masterpiece!
    Have you tried without the submods? Also what did you change the reforms to?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I don't know what CA did to the mod manager, because this morning they added a warning to disable out-of-date mods (which of course I ignored) and immediately got an CTD. It worked just fine yesterday.

Centenarius

Currently playing an Etruria campaign and will be listing any unit bugs I see. First one:

Italian Noble Cavalry (Italian Aristocratic Cavalry):

Another sword melee cavalry unit that has javelins, ammo and the rome_man_sword_shield_javelin_cavalry man animation that will not throw their javelins. I just set the ammo to zero and give them "none" for projectile type to fix them. I love these sword only cavalry units but noticed that most, if not all of them need to be looked at. I think basically any sword melee cavalry unit with the rome_man_sword_shield_javelin_cavalry man animation needs to be fixed to exclude their projectile bugs.

Etruscan Merc Spearmen These spearmen have the phalanx ability and in my opinion should not. They should be normal spears as we already have separate recruitable Etruscan Hoplites.
    Last edited by Fluke; May 06, 2018 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladdy Daddy View Post
    I don't know what CA did to the mod manager, because this morning they added a warning to disable out-of-date mods (which of course I ignored) and immediately got an CTD. It worked just fine yesterday.
    Unsubscribe-resubscribe to your mods and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    It worked when, after ignoring the warning, I waited patiently without clicking anything and for the windows cursor to turn into Rome 2 cursor. So basically you have to pe patient and wait longer than before for the game to load.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladdy Daddy View Post
    It worked when, after ignoring the warning, I waited patiently without clicking anything and for the windows cursor to turn into Rome 2 cursor. So basically you have to pe patient and wait longer than before for the game to load.
    Probably a one time issue.

Aravos's Avatar Laetus

Hello, I just installed DeI and can not see any name of the units in-game It doesn't matter campaign or custom battle and it is really annoying (obvious reasons). I deleted all files and uninstalled/reinstalled Rome II and it continues happening. What should I do?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Aravos View Post
    Hello, I just installed DeI and can not see any name of the units in-game It doesn't matter campaign or custom battle and it is really annoying (obvious reasons). I deleted all files and uninstalled/reinstalled Rome II and it continues happening. What should I do?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.
    Are you using any other language pack than english?

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Aravos's Avatar Laetus

OH MY, you are my savior!! Many thanks!!!!

Spleen999's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    I had this tonight, thankfully your suggestion worked! .. Hopefully permanently!

Quote Originally Posted by Spleen999 View Post
    I had this tonight, thankfully your suggestion worked! .. Hopefully permanently!
    Glad to be of help.

Sertorius Macro's Avatar Laetus

Hello! I want to report a couple of issues:

1) In my Roma-Equites game I was besieging the Carthaginian city of Akragas from both land and sea. Besides the garrison, there was an enemy stack in the city. At a certain point the besieged army attacked me so I went to open field action, where I expected that the garrison and the army present in the city would come to my formation from the same point, that is the city itself. Well, the garrison attacked me frontally as expected, but the Carthaginian stack appeared in my rearguard. I know this is not necessarily a bug, but I was surprised that I had been flanked by troops that were supposed to be surrounded by me.
    2) In the same Rome/Equites game, all the new male characters that appear in my faction are called simply Marcus, which is pretty confusing.

That was it for now. Thanks in advance!