Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by diday View Post
    Not sure if it was reported before but I have a problem with the population system: it comes to 0 on Rome on the second turn after a specific set of actions.

Turn 1 (as Rome):
    - Move the 1st Army to Rome and recruit units
    - Replace the general of the 2nd Army (in order to free the leader of Nobiles)
    - Create 2 armies and recruit units (not sure if relevant)
    - Create 1 fleet and recruit units (+ mercenaries) (might be relevant because navies take from capital's manpower pool IIRC)

Turn 2:
    - Move the 1st army from Rome to the Etruscan border
    - Replace the general of the 1st army with the leader of Nobiles (relieved from commandment of 2nd army on the 1st turn)
    -> BAM! Rome population 0 and impossible to access the tooltips. Other cities are fine.

I tried with and without a lot of submods, so I'm pretty sure it's DEI.
    Thats a lot of things/replacing/etc. Probably something in there bugs the system out. I suggest not doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    v1.2.8 Upgrade path to Lacydon port (level 5) for Massalia is bugged playing as Massalia. Level 4 port at the province of Massalia has no upgrade path to level 5 Lacydon. But you can uprade any other level 4 port at any other large province to the level 5 port. I ended up building Lacydon at Burdigala instead of Massalia.
    Massalia has its own unique strategic port, so we probably need to rename the tier 5 version to something else now.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Massalia has its own unique strategic port, so we probably need to rename the tier 5 version to something else now.
    So in addition to the unique strategic level 4 port at Massalia, it is intended that we can build another level 5 port playing as Massalia in another large coastal province? Is this a new feature for Greek cultures?

I'm getting this weird, somewhat gamebreaking bug during defense battles in Akragas, as Syracuse. Around 1/2 - 2/3rds of the way through the battle, as enemies start routing, their banner will route to a specific spot on the map. As time goes on, when I set a unit to attack an enemy, the path will actually send them to that spot, instead of towards the enemy unit I clicked. This cascades until the entire army is doing this. It's a mess. They'll just start walking through my units, taking casualties, routing... The soldiers will route as normal, but their banner (and the point that my units target) goes to some stupid tree in the middle of my town.

I have screenshots, but I don't know how to share them here. It asks for a URL, so I'm not sure what URL it wants. This site really needs a file upload option. If you tell me what steps to take, I'll upload them. thank you

Mod load order:
    alternativeeconomyexp.pack
    No imperium for reforms.pack
    Arcade Graphical Effect Removal
    No Clouds On Campaign Map
    Christo's Aquila (Eagles) Emblems for All Roman Legions
    Music_rtw_UPDATE.Pack
    DEI All Diplomatic Options
    DEI Gladiator Recruitment (I should get rid of this, it doesn't work properly)
    DEI All Factions Playable
    DEI 4TPY
    DEI 1
    DEI 2
    DEI 3

I should add, I've been getting attacked by a full stack plus multiple navies each time.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Thats due to part of naval units spawning below sea level due to ships not being able to accomodate all troops.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Thats due to part of naval units spawning below sea level due to ships not being able to accomodate all troops.
    Oh gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.

I guess I should build a fleet then and cull the enemy fleets a bit before capturing a port town..

DEI 1.2.8 and all Diplomatic Options Sub Mod. Confederated with Athens as Bosphorian Kingdom. LV1 Port of Piraeus was constructed. No option to upgrade or destroy. Not recieving bonuses or acting as a trade hub. Is there a work around in case i encounter this with an other Special Buildings?

NerZhulen's Avatar Ordinarius

No submod
    When I siege a walled city, and I wait enough turns until it is supposed to surrender. Game forces me into a battle for the city and I have to take the walls anyway.

I am pretty sure the enemy should sally out of the city and face you in the field if you wait those turns.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by NerZhulen View Post
    No submod
    When I siege a walled city, and I wait enough turns until it is supposed to surrender. Game forces me into a battle for the city and I have to take the walls anyway.

I am pretty sure the enemy should sally out of the city and face you in the field if you wait those turns.
    I think this is a feature from the base game so players won't forget their besieging armies. Has happened for me several times as well. I don't know if it only happens when you are not building siege equipment for a couple of turns. I was a bit confused the first time as well, until I noticed the "continue siege" button was still available. Push it, and the end-turns begins as regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Thanks for the reports everyone.
    Can someone confirm that they also have this bug?

Just an update ive conquered and confederated with other provinces that contain "special buildings" and not had this issue reoccur

I have seen 2 bugs on custom battle armies.
    First one is, trapezontian swordsmen are in atropakan's roster instead of Pontus.
    And generals on parthia is broken, instead of general bodyguard units, there are like cheap tier1 units.

Patrician

What other mods do you have?

The issue is on your end as its not how it looks in DeI.

I have a problem trying to construct shrines to sol invictus in the empire divided DLC. They simply aren't there.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2624873972

This is the screenshot of the building tree I see. I have done the tech requirements all the way. Whenever I built a religious building I it just never shows up. I am currently using these mods:

All three parts of divide et impera
    Reduced Squalor and other edits for DEI 1.2.5
    DEI NO PO garrison negative
    No Besieging attrition
    Divide et impera reduced unit costs/upkeep
    12 Turns per year submod
    Softcore mod for DEI
    Imperoum Effects submod for DEI

Hi all,
    I've just downloaded the two main DEI MOD files and followed the instructions (extracted part 1 and part 2 into the DATA folder). But when i play the game (using the steam launcher) it doesn't pop up any MOD Manager, so i cannot activate any mod.
    How can i solve this?
    I've tried to click directly the Mod Manager icon in the launcher folder, but it tells me "Unable to start Mod Manager! Invalid number of arguments passed"

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerly

K.

Patrician

Did you extract them and then moved files from folders or did you copy extracted folders?

You should extract files and if it created folders, you need to only move files from inside of these folders to your Rome 2/data folder.

You can also post a screen of your Rome 2 data folder showing DeI files.

Hello,
    I don't know if someone already pointed this one out but Syracuse city at level III has bug with walls. See attached photos.

Units that are on the wall can not move while the walls are all on different level.. I don't know if it's Rome 2 bug od DeI bug but it is there every battle.

[IMG]file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/173554007/760/remote/214950/screenshots/20211015180145_1.jpg [/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/173554007/760/remote/214950/screenshots/20211015180135_1.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/173554007/760/remote/214950/screenshots/20211015180150_1.jpg[/IMG]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211015180231_1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	694.2 KB 
ID:	365799Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211015180150_1.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	681.0 KB 
ID:	365800Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211015180145_1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	590.0 KB 
ID:	365801Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211015180135_1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	712.4 KB 
ID:	365802

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

not sure if someone knew that, probably yes, but it's definitely a rome 2 vanilla CA bug

Turn start desync at 69 turn, Rotr mp head to head campaign (Samnites vs. Taras).

EDIT: Do you know if this method works when trying to solve desyncs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDP1EPjVGMs

We have previously solved some desync with simply backtracking couple of turns which is sometimes really inconvenient since we can lose some very epic and deciding battles in the process.
    Last edited by Dumanthis; October 18, 2021 at 11:58 PM.