Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

The odd thing is that the last time this was reported I ran some tests and could not replicate it. I tried disbanding the starting general in Sparta and the population was put back that turn and stayed the next turn. So, it isn't a consistent issue that can be replicated for everyone it seems. I am not sure why it affects starting generals, but it could be that most people don't disband their starting general so its not noticed.

That is very odd about fortify stance, I have no idea why or how that would affect it since the pop system doesn't take that into account. When I get some time I will re test it again to see if I can also get the issue.
    Last edited by Dresden; July 23, 2020 at 02:11 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Semisalis

In Parthava province, there are two types of Parthian cataphracts that anyone can recruit: Parthian Cataphracts which are an AOR unit, and Parthian Hired Cataphracts which are mercenaries. Their stats are identical except that the Hired Cataphracts have a trait that says they have Nisean Mounts, and the AOR version does not. The two units have identical stats except that the Hired Cataphracts have 1 more speed, which is significant. This seems to be a mistake that someone forgot to give the AOR version a Nisean mount since they otherwise have identical stats:

AOR Version
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Mercenary Version

Semisalis

There seems to be something wrong with the emergent Iol faction in north africa. Their culture is punic as it should be, but their generals apeearance and names and their starting spawned troops are all from persian culture. Even their FL is called Shah.

Thanks

i just fighrt macedon and got infinten charge loop pls tell it not only me

Quote Originally Posted by Vassapol View Post
    i just fighrt macedon and got infinten charge loop pls tell it not only me
    Infinite charge loop? That's a new one. I'm gonna go with it's only you unless you mean the cavalry is cycle charging?

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Infinite charge loop? That's a new one. I'm gonna go with it's only you unless you mean the cavalry is cycle charging?
    nope it pike

should i try reinstall mod?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

In what situation did it happen?
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Reformed Aswaran-I Madaen don't seem to be getting the range bonus from Sadrakarta. Bactrian normal and heavy cataphracts have the concentrate fire ability, despite having no ranged weapons.

Don't know if it affects anything, but looking in the files there's a typo with the ptolemaic felt cataphract, for training level they have well_trainedtrained.

Old stuff still that's still around, getae getikoi hippotoxotai and Ktistai aren't available in custom battles and the Sadrakarta range bonus doesn't apply to Thanvare Payahdag.
    Last edited by Fondor_Yards; July 28, 2020 at 02:58 AM.
    I shouldn't have to live in a world where all the good points are horrible ones.

Is he hurt? Everybody asks that. Nobody ever says, 'What a mess! I hope the doctor is not emotionally harmed by having to deal with it.'

Mastergunner_19k's Avatar Foederatus

The Cav units who used to be able to use wedge formations now do not have the ability anymore in my campaign. Not sure if that was intended or if it is a bug. I also noticed this in a new Macedonian campaign I started yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Fondor_Yards View Post
    Reformed Aswaran-I Madaen don't seem to be getting the range bonus from Sadrakarta. Bactrian normal and heavy cataphracts have the concentrate fire ability, despite having no ranged weapons.

Don't know if it affects anything, but looking in the files there's a typo with the ptolemaic felt cataphract, for training level they have well_trainedtrained.

Old stuff still that's still around, getae getikoi hippotoxotai and Ktistai aren't available in custom battles and the Sadrakarta range bonus doesn't apply to Thanvare Payahdag.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastergunner_19k View Post
    The Cav units who used to be able to use wedge formations now do not have the ability anymore in my campaign. Not sure if that was intended or if it is a bug. I also noticed this in a new Macedonian campaign I started yesterday.
    I think that was intentional with the old wedge formation but I could be wrong.

Mastergunner_19k's Avatar Foederatus

Maybe it is faction specific...started a Roman campaign as well today (because Macedon was tense and i needed a break lol) and the Roman cav still has the wedge formation. Either way its not game breaking or an issue, merely noticed it.

Okay, thanks will check it out!

Encountered a couple of akward bugs in MPC play in Imperator Augustus (Dacia vs. Pontos)

My main army got stuck near a factions neutral settlement in winter attrition. I tried to change stances and waited total of three turns in the spot if the movement would be somehow restored. I had military access pact and non-aggression pact but not defensive or military alliance. I had to try attacking with the army against this almoist ally friendly faction when trying to get it out

I also encountered this Sardinian mercenary unit in the army of a Black sea Scythian faction. While this is technically possible that the Scythian faction has gone near Sardinian and then back with the unit I presume this is rather a missplaced mercemary unit although I might be wrong

About the Shah- thing that has been mentioned earlier, I think there are now more Shahs that is ment to be, for example this Pontos faction leader ( I recall he was Basileus before ). I also encountered Shahs as faction leaders in Hannibal at the gates -campaign in North Africa amongst Numidian and Berber factions.
    Last edited by Dresden; July 31, 2020 at 01:20 AM.

1 - The speed is too fast in battle. Infantry moves unnaturally.
    2 - Is it possible that when playing on the same battle difficulty (normal) the actual difficulty was different? I play Seleucid and Rome and I have that impression. Seleucid is very easy and Rome is difficult.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

1. Sounds like a mod conflict on your end as unit speed is very low in DeI.
    2. It is not possible unless you have a mod conflict that casues weird results.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

I have two official submods: 2x Build / Tech Times and Costs, Increased Costs and Upkeep Submod. Before that I had a DEL from steam and now locally.
    Last edited by Mietek88; July 30, 2020 at 05:35 PM.

What official submod increases unit upkeep? It probably hasnt been updated, that could be the culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    What official submod increases unit upkeep? It probably hasnt been updated, that could be the culprit.
    @deiincreasedupkeepcost.pack
    @a_DeI_2xBuildTechCost_submod.pack