Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Actually it looks like they removed the unit from Dacian AI. I guess it is still available to Thracian AI.

Hi Dresden,

I have found that the AI factions' army will attack my navy if my fleet get close to their shore. It is suicide for land amry transport fleet to attack full armed navy fleet. Is it a CA bug or it can be adjusted by the MOD.
    It is just non-sense and unreleasitic.

(Bactria Campaign from first 1.27 beta, updated each time, till Feb2)

-Early in the campaign i noticed that i could recruit Elephantes Indikoi and Indikoi Elephantes, both had the same stats but a different picture. Also the name is basically the same.

-Later in the campaign when i recruited troops in Hierapytna (Hellas province) i could not recuit in Ephesos (Asia province) The provinces are next to each other somehow they are linked?

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf90 View Post
    Hi, I just noticed that the sabotaged enemy army (steal provision) still be able to reinforces the besieged city even though there's an icon on that army that tells it cannot reinforces. Is this intended or am I missing something? Thank you . The aforementioned enemy army is outside the city btw and Im using the current DEI beta patch.
    Save your game after successfully sabotaging the enemy army. Then reload your saved game. That will make the sabotage effect work properly. This is a CA bug.
    Discord handle Q_Sertorius #0164

Quote Originally Posted by Foragora View Post
    (Bactria Campaign from first 1.27 beta, updated each time, till Feb2)

-Early in the campaign i noticed that i could recruit Elephantes Indikoi and Indikoi Elephantes, both had the same stats but a different picture. Also the name is basically the same.

-Later in the campaign when i recruited troops in Hierapytna (Hellas province) i could not recuit in Ephesos (Asia province) The provinces are next to each other somehow they are linked?
    1. One of the two elephant units is the AOR version. They have an AOR badge on the unit picture. They usually have slightly lower moral than the faction version. They are designed to give other factions a chance to recruit units with a regional flavor. For instance, if the Romans conquered that region, they could recruit the AOR elephants, but not the factional version.

2. What unit was this? I am going to assume that you were trying to recruit an AOR unit. AOR units are limited in numbers. So, if you recruit the factional maximum, you cannot recruit any more.

The other possibility is that you were doing naval recruitment in the ocean? They share the same ocean...

Quote Originally Posted by z32236 View Post
    Hi Dresden,

I have found that the AI factions' army will attack my navy if my fleet get close to their shore. It is suicide for land amry transport fleet to attack full armed navy fleet. Is it a CA bug or it can be adjusted by the MOD.
    It is just non-sense and unreleasitic.
    Just CA Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Olmsted View Post
    1. One of the two elephant units is the AOR version. They have an AOR badge on the unit picture. They usually have slightly lower moral than the faction version. They are designed to give other factions a chance to recruit units with a regional flavor. For instance, if the Romans conquered that region, they could recruit the AOR elephants, but not the factional version.
    That makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Olmsted View Post
    What unit was this? I am going to assume that you were trying to recruit an AOR unit. AOR units are limited in numbers. So, if you recruit the factional maximum, you cannot recruit any more.

The other possibility is that you were doing naval recruitment in the ocean? They share the same ocean...
    50% chance it was naval units.. Kidding aside, i wasnt aware of the shared naval zone, good to know for the future when planning naval buildings.

When playing a multiplayer coop campaign, I cannot replenish troops while in my partner's territory. I also cannot move through his settlements. I have to walk completely around his settlements to get to the road on the other side. This usually requires multiple turns just to get around a settlement. It's like the game doesn't recognize that we're military allies. This kind of negates the whole point of doing a coop. Is this intentional or a bug? Any way to fix it? Thanks!

Also want to say - great mod! Thank you all for making Rome 2 a good experience.

That's just part of the game, not the mod. Being allies doesn't mean you share territory, its the same as being an ally with an AI.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Coming back after a little while and awesome to see you guys still working so hard at this mod, thanks!

I'm starting an Iberian playthrough this time and have your '4TPY All Factions' mods on. I noticed that many of Iberian factions have an ability called Poor Tax Collectors but it says that you get a positive bonus to tax rate of 1-3% which is confusing, I'm not sure whether the error is with the ability naming (Poor rather than Good) or the + or - the wrong way round in the description, as far as I'm aware higher tax rate means more money for the player which is good. Also noticed the Edetani (only ones playable without the extra factions mod) still have their normal abilities, just wan't to check whether that's still the case or whether they've followed the Iberian ability pattern. Lastly, the Lusitani are the one Iberian faction that is not playable even with the 'All Factions Playable' Mod even though they have been playable in the past and they are a faction alive at the start of the game.

I do also have a vanilla unit graphics mod and vanilla character ability graphics mod installed but I don't imagine they will be conflicting with these. Also gave it a try with the 1.2.7beta version and its the same. Just a few minor things I thought I'd try and help out and let you know about as I'm sure those are the kind of things you don't have time to check yourselves! All the best!

The AFP mod has some issues for sure, a lot of the faction effects are the best we could do but when you need 150 or whatever it gets repeated. That one may be worded incorrectly, everyone should have 2 positive 1 negative.

Thats odd the Lusitani arent playable, but just deactivate the AFP submod if that is an issue. They also may require a DLC I cant remember.

Libertus

Why there are no icons of supply and population in province screen?? ( the new ones) in 1.2.7 ??

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Sixela View Post
    Why there are no icons of supply and population in province screen?? ( the new ones) in 1.2.7 ??
    They can now be found in the settlement paned instead. The stats for whatever region you have highlighted will be shown in the three hover buttons on the upper right of the panel.

The first picture under Population & Supply Systems - New UI Updatesin the preview post shows it very well: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...paign-Features

Libertus

No they don't... Steam downloadable 1.2.7 ( only part one ) .The rest are graphics i suppose....

Hello there !

First time coming onto this forum, do feel free to tell me if I'm posting in the wrong place.

While fighting against Parthava, I came across this unit of "Archers" (https://ibb.co/YBrCJ6p) with that has some weird stats. 120 men for a foot archer unit and a very high missile damage, both which I'm assuming may be typos ?

Running only the 3 part DeI 1.27 mod alongside Rome 1 Music, which shouldn't impact anything there. It's the only unit that I noticed an anomaly, all other units have correct stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixela View Post
    No they don't... Steam downloadable 1.2.7 ( only part one ) .The rest are graphics i suppose....
    Steam should indeed have all the new UI. You may have a mod conflict of some type, a UI or graphics mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudron View Post
    Hello there !

First time coming onto this forum, do feel free to tell me if I'm posting in the wrong place.

While fighting against Parthava, I came across this unit of "Archers" (https://ibb.co/YBrCJ6p) with that has some weird stats. 120 men for a foot archer unit and a very high missile damage, both which I'm assuming may be typos ?

Running only the 3 part DeI 1.27 mod alongside Rome 1 Music, which shouldn't impact anything there. It's the only unit that I noticed an anomaly, all other units have correct stats.

That looks like some sort of vanilla unit that got leftover somehow. Maybe we missed it somewhere in the startpos or its a mod conflict, I will check it out thanks.

Beedo83's Avatar Civis

Disregard
    Last edited by Beedo83; March 02, 2021 at 03:08 PM.

You must try with some bin file opener if the bug report was not fixed . It worked for me and you can find more items... here by which you can get bugs fixed.

Hello! Just tried out the new release 1.2.7 (March 1st) playing as Macedon and Seleucids. Noticed that the new Macedonian Sacred Squadron (late) appears as soon as you build the Tier III barracks and it says that no population class is assigned to the unit - seems to be a pop issue and the unit is not locked to reforms.

Also, I am unable to recruit the non-reform Seleucid Companions from the beginning. Are they supposed to be tied to the Thureos reforms?

I'm using the DEI Realism mod but these bugs persist even when the mods are off. Thoughts?

Thanks! Always love the mod and the work that you all put into it!

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

DeI Realism is not compatible with DeI for a year or more. This is why you have these issues. If you already started campaign with it, your save is corrupt.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod