Page 272 of 274 FirstFirst ... 172222247262263264265266267268269270271272273274 LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,440 of 5467

Thread: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Ordinarius

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

I believe that the Greek Military and Neosoikoi port garrisons are incorrect. The Military Port provides a much smaller garrison than the Neosoikoi Port does. When I look at the garrison numbers it is as though their garrisons are switched.

Thanks I will check it out.

----> Follow us: -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Content Staff

Hi I don't know where to post this, but I was playing DEI and got pink and green

pixellation and some very weird bugs. Mods please move this to the right place, but this issue with either my graphics card is causing some problem.

So I downloaded the latest drivers for GTX 2070 but I am constantly getting green and pink
    pixellation everywhere This has caused weird issues for me in my games: RII:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/796494611674241587/29BFC25C8F6BC4764DA531DFBCFCBBD7758C5D0F/

Campaign:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/796494611674244742/25754A413ED43C6D054CE9D97647653C81AD4B5D/
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1832515284 Before the updates, I
    did get some constant screen tearing around the campaign map but nothing too big. I've played Napoleon and then the graphics went Black and it went all the way around and it was just bad. Also Assassin Creed: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1832440976

My games are launching, it goes to the screen, then it
    freeezes. The game is running behind the frozen background and the mouse is moving. I've never had this before.
    This was brought from Scan and it is a very recent graphics card, it has only been two months since the purchase in June. If this is not to do with the drivers, what is causing this to happen? Before this I didn't have problems loading up battles and fighting them. After this,
    it seems that the game is crashing, or is crashing, even when I disabled mods and launched vanilla it is not working

My Rig: System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 8/12/2019, 11:01:41 Machine name: DESKTOP-MPDAQ76 Machine Id: {A06E058C-4D00-42F0-994F-4F0FE5EF9613} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763
    .rs5_release.180914-1434) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: System manufacturer System Model: PRIME Z390-A BIOS: 0506 (type: UEFI) Processor: Intel
    (R) Core
    (TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12
    CPUs), ~3.7GHz Memory: 32768MB RAM Available OS Memory: 32682MB RAM Page File: 11541MB used, 26003MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.17763.0001 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce RTX 2070

This sounds more like a hardware issue too be honest, if it's not too late I'd have your graphic's card checked by the company you bought it from or maybe a local pc store.

Ordinarius

I agree, it looks like your card is dying. Can you test it with other 3D apps?

I don't remember if I or another person brought this up before, but could you guys check the Harpax Marines? It looks like some of them are missing their armor and shields, with some of the guys going into combat with wooden clubs. I admit it looks utterly comical when someone is stabbed through the chest with a club though.

Athenian Levies are now pop 2 and (listed as) 200 unit size. They are actually 300 unit size and should be pop 3.

Hi, I have a strange problem with my hoplon shield patterns. Since the last update, they all look the same. there is a difference between the units, but in a unit they all share the same pattern... it is really anoying to me ._.
    To solve this issue, i tried to reinstall part 1 of DEI, but the problem still exists.

Quote Originally Posted by CadetNewb View Post
    I don't remember if I or another person brought this up before, but could you guys check the Harpax Marines? It looks like some of them are missing their armor and shields, with some of the guys going into combat with wooden clubs. I admit it looks utterly comical when someone is stabbed through the chest with a club though.
    Most marines have mixed equipment, it's to simulate ships not just having 1 type of unit on board, but other types of crewmembers as well.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Content Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21
    ;15822874
    This sounds more like a hardware issue
    too be honest, if it's not too late I'd have your
    graphic's card checked by the company you bought it from or maybe a local
    pc store.
    Will do so

[
    QUOTE=Fluke
    ;15822956]I agree, it looks like your card is dying. Can you test it with other 3D apps?
    [/QUOTE]

Card's dying, not sure with the 3d apps

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Most marines have mixed equipment, it's to simulate ships not just having 1 type of unit on board, but other types of crewmembers as well.
    Ah, that makes sense. Since that's the case then, is it possible to give the dagger or club wielding members one of the tiny shields or bucklers? It'd be a bit more inline with their stats I think, plus, they still animate like they're holding one type of shield or another. Such shields are convenient and easy to carry, buckled onto the waist, though I do admit I am a bit conflicted. I find it very entertaining to see one of them parry a sword or spear with their fist like they're in Dark Souls, and I can practically hear the parry-sound in my head each time.

I have a problem with the Silver shield thorax pikemen from the seleucid faction. They are only recruitable for one turn (the turn after the reform) or for one turn after I recruited the last unit. After that they completely disappear from the recruitment tab. Also, the unit isn't listed as recruitable in the city stat card anymore. Is this a bug? It fells like a bug. There is also another unit with the same problem. Don't remember the name (basically weaker Shield bearers with higher number per unit)

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex

That is due to you not researching purple reform tech or having a mod conflict.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by Basilius View Post
    Athenian Levies are now pop 2 and (listed as) 200 unit size. They are actually 300 unit size and should be pop 3.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jerry1221 View Post
    Hi, I have a strange problem with my hoplon shield patterns. Since the last update, they all look the same. there is a difference between the units, but in a unit they all share the same pattern... it is really anoying to me ._.
    To solve this issue, i tried to reinstall part 1 of DEI, but the problem still exists.
    Do you have both parts 1 and 2? or if you are using steam, do you have all 3 parts? Do you have any other mods or unit mods?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghan_Buri_Ghan View Post
    I have a problem with the Silver shield thorax pikemen from the seleucid faction. They are only recruitable for one turn (the turn after the reform) or for one turn after I recruited the last unit. After that they completely disappear from the recruitment tab. Also, the unit isn't listed as recruitable in the city stat card anymore. Is this a bug? It fells like a bug. There is also another unit with the same problem. Don't remember the name (basically weaker Shield bearers with higher number per unit)
    Have you researched the purple upgrade technology?

----> Follow us: -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

That was it I always thought the purple tech is part of the normal tech tree and I research it when I research the next navy tech Didnt have trouble not having it until now.
    Sorry for bothering you with that and thanks for the great mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post

Do you have both parts 1 and 2? or if you are using steam, do you have all 3 parts? Do you have any other mods or unit mods?

Im using steam. I have all the 3 parts and all other shield patterns are ok.
    No, I dont use any other unit mod :/

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex

Could you post a screenshot of such issue and another screenshot of your graphic settings?
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Playing as Sparta: Allied Thureos Spears/ and Swordsmen are requiring 200 Perioikoi but are 300 big.

here are 2 pictures of my problem: https://imgur.com/a/qydICwD

But I found a solution If u are using shader quality 3, the game will only use one oe two pattern for some reason 0.0 on quality lvl 4 I havent any problems and all patterns for my hoplites are there

Hello guys,
    Nakharar infantry of Hayk have disappearing weapons during certain animations when in combat.