Page 76 of 320 FirstFirst ... 2651666768697071727374757677787980818283848586101126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 6389

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Not something serious, but as I was playing as the Seleucids, I besieged Tyros from the Ptolemaic Egypt and the battle map was a Roman port, with red roofs and such, and I'm sure Egypt didn't even go to war with Roma, let alone lost that settlement before I declared war on them. It's just something funny, not really serious, maybe some other players encountered this too.

Quote Originally Posted by mexicanredpepper View Post
    Another little thing. Knossos was somehow able to rebuild its city slot to fishing village (1.2.1b), with no option of turning it back to special capital with a walled map. Had to edit save file to fix it.
    How were you able to fix it? i'd rather not have to lose a fight to auto-resolve that i can win :/

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but the diplomacy is very... peculiar in this version of DeI. I wanted to test out some greeks after the update and decided to play as Pergamon. On turn three, Rhodes declares war on me. Turn four, Athens and Sparta. Turn five suddenly the Aetolian League and Knossos declare war on me. This is not typical total war diplomacy where you can just immediately as them for ceasefire and they'll accept - the chance is always low and even on the brink of destruction they won't accept peace or any other deal, even if I want to pay them 15.000 gold or so. This alone wouldn't catch my attention, but most of these factions have positive diplomatic rating with me even though we're at war... I don't get how come I have around 20 positive points with Rhodes, Athens and Knossos each and yet they declare war out of their ass. Generally speaking I've noticed nations being aggressive not like a military strategist but rather like an 8-year old. Just declaring war for no reason, not wanting peace and then suddenly begging to be your client state.

Hello im enjoying this mod so much but there is a problem with battles,before they clash the game run fine but animation stuttering no matter ultra or low settings with unit size ultra,but this dosent happen with vanila rome 2 total war,im thinking its ai path putting to much strain in my cpu or its a bug.My pc specs are i5 6400,8gb ram,gtx 1060 6gb,no problem like this in total war warhammer which is far more demanding,and i cant play rome 2 vanila anymore cause of dei much better.Idk why i think its ai path causing this,and game looks amazing at ultra but this animation stuttering ruins it all.Any help is appreciated.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by IFPMaximus34 View Post
    Hello im enjoying this mod so much but there is a problem with battles,before they clash the game run fine but animation stuttering no matter ultra or low settings with unit size ultra,but this dosent happen with vanila rome 2 total war,im thinking its ai path putting to much strain in my cpu or its a bug.My pc specs are i5 6400,8gb ram,gtx 1060 6gb,no problem like this in total war warhammer which is far more demanding,and i cant play rome 2 vanila anymore cause of dei much better.Idk why i think its ai path causing this,and game looks amazing at ultra but this animation stuttering ruins it all.Any help is appreciated.
    Welcome to the Forums buddy.
    Come to the Tech & Hardware thread and we'll take it from there.
    Also be aware that Warhammer isn't more demanding than Rome 2 with DEI. Actually is lighter with simplified animations and corrections to the engine, so it runs better.

The politics tab for Taxila still has empty parentheses after the influence percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Of Arnor View Post
    How were you able to fix it? i'd rather not have to lose a fight to auto-resolve that i can win :/
    He had an old submod active, it should be fine in the normal mod or with updated submods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delici0us_TX View Post
    Not sure if it's a bug or not, but the diplomacy is very... peculiar in this version of DeI. I wanted to test out some greeks after the update and decided to play as Pergamon. On turn three, Rhodes declares war on me. Turn four, Athens and Sparta. Turn five suddenly the Aetolian League and Knossos declare war on me. This is not typical total war diplomacy where you can just immediately as them for ceasefire and they'll accept - the chance is always low and even on the brink of destruction they won't accept peace or any other deal, even if I want to pay them 15.000 gold or so. This alone wouldn't catch my attention, but most of these factions have positive diplomatic rating with me even though we're at war... I don't get how come I have around 20 positive points with Rhodes, Athens and Knossos each and yet they declare war out of their ass. Generally speaking I've noticed nations being aggressive not like a military strategist but rather like an 8-year old. Just declaring war for no reason, not wanting peace and then suddenly begging to be your client state.
    If you are playing on anything above Normal difficulty the AI will be extremely aggressive. But, even on Normal, you have to engage in diplomacy immediately and get agreements early, pay for gifts, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheKlever View Post
    The politics tab for Taxila still has empty parentheses after the influence percentage.
    Thats weird I thought I fixed that.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I can't believe I noticed this only now. Apparently the Marian Legionaries forget how to go into "repel cavalry" formation if they happen to throw the Pilla

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes, because they do not have pila to form it. They did not form it with gladii.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Hey. I've noticed that my pike units are tiring out more quickly than attacking enemy units with worse stamina stats, even when I just let them absorb the enemy charge without issuing an attack order. I was under the impression that having my pikes hold their ground as the enemy attacked them would allow my units to stay fresh far longer so they have the ability to push forward and rack up kills after the enemy has tired themselves out... As it is right now my pikes are becoming exhausted at the same time or before heavy enemy units with poor stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Of Arnor View Post
    You'll need a save editor for it to work (google for save parser). Open your savegame in it, parse the regions of faction that owns Hierapytna (achaia_gortyna), open it in EditSF. Then look for the region slots manager, expand region_slot_array - 0 => building_manager => building and replace the fourth line from the top with dei_main_city_KNOSSOS_1. Then just save the edited save file and load it. Personally, after considering few things, I've decided to update the submods and restart the campaign. Oh, these 240 turn of Pyrrhic Wars...

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    He had an old submod active, it should be fine in the normal mod or with updated submods.
    Yeah, but updating the submods won't have an effect on a savefile (correct me, if I'm wrong).

Correct, if you started the game with an older submod like a TPY submod then you would have to edit the save.

Damn that actually makes sense^^ I never really looked up close to see how they form the formation. I was under the impression that they just brace themselves together. For some reason I remember roman units to be able to go into a formation after Pila in the older version :/ I might be wrong

Laetus

Hello, first of all thank you guys so much for this mod, itīs really amazing!

I have one question: I am playing Armenia right now and I conquered Asia minor including Rhodos, it is an anicent capital level 1 right now with the small red/black triangle in the top right corner and I can not convert it or upgrade it. Is this a bug of a feature?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Okay, so I play only with graphics mods and some small DeI submods like the English faction names, and it seems that one of these is interfering with the politics tab and specifically what goes in the parentheses after the influence percentage.

Factions like Taxila and Media Atropatene have empty parentheses with my usual mod load out. With vanilla DeI, the parentheses are not empty but are still not set up correctly: "(Influence: +Court Nobles)" is what appears for me.

Playing as Sparta. H/N with Hardcore no AI and 12 tpy. I've built a tier 3 barracks in Sparta but am unable to recruit Allied Cavalry. It's not even an option. Not greyed out or nuttin. Very frustrating as I've spent the last 20 turns building it and going toe to toe with Rome as their only enemy using only merc and levied cavalry.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=954209610

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=954209566

Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheKlever View Post
    Okay, so I play only with graphics mods and some small DeI submods like the English faction names, and it seems that one of these is interfering with the politics tab and specifically what goes in the parentheses after the influence percentage.

Factions like Taxila and Media Atropatene have empty parentheses with my usual mod load out. With vanilla DeI, the parentheses are not empty but are still not set up correctly: "(Influence: +Court Nobles)" is what appears for me.
    Probably something I fixed in the main mod that hasn't been fixed in the submod.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Schneider View Post
    Hello, first of all thank you guys so much for this mod, itīs really amazing!

I have one question: I am playing Armenia right now and I conquered Asia minor including Rhodos, it is an anicent capital level 1 right now with the small red/black triangle in the top right corner and I can not convert it or upgrade it. Is this a bug of a feature?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Looks like a bug, I will add it to the fix list thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dahooscarl View Post
    Playing as Sparta. H/N with Hardcore no AI and 12 tpy. I've built a tier 3 barracks in Sparta but am unable to recruit Allied Cavalry. It's not even an option. Not greyed out or nuttin. Very frustrating as I've spent the last 20 turns building it and going toe to toe with Rome as their only enemy using only merc and levied cavalry.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=954209610

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=954209566

I will check it out, maybe the unit is missing from tier 3.
    Edit - Weird, the unit is in the recruitment tables and setup to be a Thureos unit it looks like. In your screenshot it says "Symmachoi Hippeis," thats the unit.
    Last edited by Dresden; June 24, 2017 at 01:54 PM.

Probably something I fixed in the main mod that hasn't been fixed in the submod.
    Unless you mean to tell me that the "(Influence: +Court Nobles)" that shows up for me in vanilla DeI (DeI with no other mods) is what should be there for Media Atropatene and Taxila, then there is still something going wrong for these factions.

Looks like a bug, I will add it to the fix list thanks.

I will check it out, maybe the unit is missing from tier 3.
    Edit - Weird, the unit is in the recruitment tables and setup to be a Thureos unit it looks like. In your screenshot it says "Symmachoi Hippeis," thats the unit.
    Correct. However even if it were tied to Thureos reforms, it should still be in my recruitment tab, but greyed out and unrecruitable. Occasionally I can raise generals with Allied Cavalry as a bodyguard unit, but so far I've raised 5 generals and only one had the option.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Sometimes even reforom restricted units do not show as greyed out. Did you reach the reform?
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod