Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Hello guys,

in HatG campaign:

1. Hannibal's father is Hamilkar - not Namsete.
    2. Lusitani and Arevaci starting old type bodyguards unit.
    3. After the patch with merceneary barracks, Carthage doesn't have this buliding at the beginning of the game.
    4. Libya have a elephant bodyguard at the start - i think is historically incorrect unit type for libya bodyguard.

Thank you and have a nice day

Thanks!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

a.ieraci's Avatar Foederatus

Change capital button is too close
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Night commander lv2 have not description

[
    Last edited by Dresden; November 11, 2019 at 04:16 PM.

Military Academy level 3 still not working properly! At least for Kartli. It doesn't level up army generals. Yes, they were recruited for the 1st time. Military Academy just gives +3 experience ranks to missile recruits.
    I can give save file.

I believe this is a bug.
    Army general level 10, full-stack army, has a Siege Engineer (decreases enemy hold-out time during sieges) in household. Sieges walled city, 8 turns for enemy to surrender.
    Army general level 3, full-stack army, no bonuses for sieges. Sieges the same walled city, 7 turns for enemy to surrender.
    I've read descriptions of each general's specs, army, agent. Neither has any bonuses or penalties for sieges.

Baggage Train is literally invisible.
    As Kartli, I'm at war with Saka Rauka. I'm fighting 2-3 of their armies at once. One of their armies has Baggage Train in it. One battle I lost due to timeout. I've routed all of their units, but I've never seen baggage train.
    In other fight I've routed all enemies again. But I was determined to find that baggage train. I've spread my troops in single line from one side of battle map to another. And they started walking through map. Then suddenly one of my spear units started fighting with ghosts. When I've sent second spear unit running towards first to assist it, It started fighting with ghosts, too. And then red circles started appearing on the map, then figures of enemy units started appearing, then baggage train routed and I won the fight.
    I can provide save game.

Icon4 Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

The Odrysian Navy is Borked

Unless I am doing something horribly, horribly wrong, I think that the Odrysian's navy needs to be reviewed. In the following image you'll see why.

In my campaign as the Odrysian Kingdom (Now Daco-Thraikes as I have confederated) I have passed the last reforms, and in the image I am recruiting a navy from the highest upgraded military port available to the faction. Here are the issues:

1. Notice that the first 2 options for naval recruitment are exactly the same, so that is a bit redundant I think.
    2. The third option available to recruit has better stats, more men, and even costs less than the first 2.
    3. The same discrepancy is apparent when comparing unit 4 and 5, as 4 has less men, worse stats, yet costs more.
    4. Again, the same things is true when comparing 4 to 6.
    5. No supply ships make for very sad voyages.
    6. No high tier infantry boats.

I doubt my mods are the issue as I only have DeI mods, as well as 3 that tone down the graphics so I can run the game better, and a mod that ups the level cap for generals and armies.

Quote Originally Posted by a.ieraci View Post
    Change capital button is too close

Night commander lv2 have not description

[
    The button is supposed to disappear on that screen but doesn't always for everyone. I am not sure why. The night commander doesn't have a second tier if I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by DC0 View Post
    Military Academy level 3 still not working properly! At least for Kartli. It doesn't level up army generals. Yes, they were recruited for the 1st time. Military Academy just gives +3 experience ranks to missile recruits.
    I can give save file.
    Thanks, its a vanilla effect so I am not sure why its not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by DC0 View Post
    Baggage Train is literally invisible.
    As Kartli, I'm at war with Saka Rauka. I'm fighting 2-3 of their armies at once. One of their armies has Baggage Train in it. One battle I lost due to timeout. I've routed all of their units, but I've never seen baggage train.
    In other fight I've routed all enemies again. But I was determined to find that baggage train. I've spread my troops in single line from one side of battle map to another. And they started walking through map. Then suddenly one of my spear units started fighting with ghosts. When I've sent second spear unit running towards first to assist it, It started fighting with ghosts, too. And then red circles started appearing on the map, then figures of enemy units started appearing, then baggage train routed and I won the fight.
    I can provide save game.
    AI is not supposed to recruit baggage trains if I remember correctly. It could be missing a VMD file.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabbin_Megroin View Post

Unless I am doing something horribly, horribly wrong, I think that the Odrysian's navy needs to be reviewed. In the following image you'll see why.

In my campaign as the Odrysian Kingdom (Now Daco-Thraikes as I have confederated) I have passed the last reforms, and in the image I am recruiting a navy from the highest upgraded military port available to the faction. Here are the issues:

1. Notice that the first 2 options for naval recruitment are exactly the same, so that is a bit redundant I think.
    2. The third option available to recruit has better stats, more men, and even costs less than the first 2.
    3. The same discrepancy is apparent when comparing unit 4 and 5, as 4 has less men, worse stats, yet costs more.
    5. No supply ships make for very sad voyages.
    6. No high tier infantry boats.

I doubt my mods are the issue as I only have DeI mods, as well as 3 that tone down the graphics so I can run the game better, and a mod that ups the level cap for generals and armies.
    Sounds like some of the stats need to be reworked, its a long time since we worked on navies. However, barbarian factions in general have sub par navies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Sounds like some of the stats need to be reworked, its a long time since we worked on navies. However, barbarian factions in general have sub par navies.
    I'd honestly be happy if they just had supply ships.
    Last edited by Grabbin_Megroin; November 12, 2019 at 11:04 AM.

Work on naval stuff would be nice, yeah. Even though I’m pretty sure 80% of players just auto-resolve naval battles, it is true that they’re a pretty big component of faction rosters

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

is the rome auxiliary barracks supposed to be able to make basic legions?
    also the persian apple bearers looks like elite lvl stats but with levy unit size

just checking if these is intentional

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes and yes.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Hi, I didn't know what thread to put this in exactly, to hopefully I'm putting it in the right place.

So I have a problem.

I wanna play a co-op campaign with this mod. But when me and my friend download it. It always tells him that he can't join cause his game is "Incompatible Version".

I know for a fact it's not a problem with the game as I've already trouble shot the game. It only happens when we have DEI active.

We have no other mods active, and I've deleted everything with this game and re-installed. My friend just bought this game, and has only downloaded DEI. Nothing else.

I know it's not some left over files from another mod, cause when I de-activate DEI, he can join just fine.

Please help, cause I've been trying to fix this for the entire day. thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Prawnboy View Post
    Hi, I didn't know what thread to put this in exactly, to hopefully I'm putting it in the right place.

So I have a problem.

I wanna play a co-op campaign with this mod. But when me and my friend download it. It always tells him that he can't join cause his game is "Incompatible Version".

I know for a fact it's not a problem with the game as I've already trouble shot the game. It only happens when we have DEI active.

We have no other mods active, and I've deleted everything with this game and re-installed. My friend just bought this game, and has only downloaded DEI. Nothing else.

I know it's not some left over files from another mod, cause when I de-activate DEI, he can join just fine.

Please help, cause I've been trying to fix this for the entire day. thx!
    Well, I aready posted this somewhere else and never got a response, sorry that it's grey text, I didn't realize it would turn it grey when I copied and pasted it into this forum.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Do you both use the same version of DeI? Steam or standalone? I presume you both are using the new steam mod manager, right? Reverting to the old version of it might just do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Seleukos.I.Nikator~ View Post
    Do you both use the same version of DeI? Steam or standalone? I presume you both are using the new steam mod manager, right? Reverting to the old version of it might just do the trick.
    Thanks for the help!
    Yes, we are using the steam version of both the mod and the game. NO other mods are in use, and both of our games are same build (v2.4.0 19728.1528456) also the download from the mod on steam should be the same, as we both downloaded it at the same time.

Though I don't understand what you mean, do you mean revert to an old version of the mod? the game? the launcher? Also I don't know how to do those things, so if you could tell me how it would be much appreciated.

There is a beta option in steam for release candidate launcher, which is the older launcher version. Some people have better luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    There is a beta option in steam for release candidate launcher, which is the older launcher version. Some people have better luck with that.
    Lol, gonna have to get back to you on that. When we set our launcher to "Launcher_Release_Candidate" it worked just fine for me, but my friend had his entire steam corrupted from doing it for some reason.

Demosthenes26's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Grabbin_Megroin View Post
    The 1st two ships and the 4th ship are all greek style vessels that can ram effectively. Far more useful and versatile in naval combat to be able to quickly knock out enemy ships without even committing to a melee than having slightly faster and stronger boarding-only ships. There were a number of greek colonies along the Thracian coasts, so it makes sense that the Odrysians have some access to these vessels (even if they are slightly more expensive than the standard barbarian vessels).

Bibactre (capital of Gallia) capital building line is incorrect. There is a "Bibactre focused on trade and wealth" and one "fortified and prepared". The trade settlement has a greater garrison and generates less money. Vice versa. Their names just need to be swapped.