Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

God dammit, CA!

Macedon cav general got 200 unit, is it normal?

Yes, they get a unique double-size general unit.

There is something wrong with thessalian horse, using macedon early cav general vs ardiei cav general in custom battle, loosing about 30 unit in first charge, no casualities on ardiei.
    Its even beaten in campaign vs garrison cav.

Trying increase armour, health, added shield, still same.

Changing mount into horse shield make it better, havent try using another mount yet.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

The issue is on your end, you probably have set battle difficulty on higher level.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

You're right, i got slowerbattles mod, thats the problem.

Hola, no sé si será un error pero, a veces, cuando ordenas a un personaje en el mapa de campaña que robe alimentos, en vez de robarlos, los regala descontándolos de los alimentos de la facción.

Perdón, este es mi primer mensaje y sólo quería decir que el DEI es maravilloso y que me está trasladando a aquellos juegos de estrategia que se saboreaban con tranquilidad y disfrutando del trabajo y gusto de sus creadores.
    Muchas gracias.

Foederatus

Lo siento Samarkanda, pero tienes que escribir tus mensajes en inglés en este foro.

Oh, okay. I'm sorry. I had not realized it because I have automatic translation of the web.I don't know if it's a mistake, but sometimes when you order a character on the campaign map to steal food, instead of stealing it, he gives it away by discounting it from the faction's food.
    Oh, okay. I'm sorry. I had not realized it because I have automatic translation of the web.I don't know if it's a mistake, but sometimes when you order a character on the campaign map to steal food, instead of stealing it, he gives it away by discounting it from the faction's food.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Present DeI version. Imperator Augustus MPC campaign. Dacii Sagittarii have 7 armor penetration while the elite armored dacian archer has only 2. For comparison the Medium tier Sica infantry and some weaker Thracian rhomphaia AOR units have the same amount of armor penetration but they are AP melee experts. Some might call this "dacian cheese"

PS. Don't fix it just yet, I want to exploit this until I win this campaign
    Last edited by Dumanthis; December 17, 2020 at 03:13 PM.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

That is only melee AP damage, I dont really find it as a bug. They just use different weapons. Elite Dacians archers probably have swords so overall they are much better anyway due to higher attack and defence. Club levies also have very high AP due to using maces but they are still crap units.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    That is only melee AP damage, I dont really find it as a bug. They just use different weapons. Elite Dacians archers probably have swords so overall they are much better anyway due to higher attack and defence. Club levies also have very high AP due to using maces but they are still crap units.
    I guess I felt sorry for my opponent because my archers were tearing him in to thousand pieces so that's why I started wondering. That explains it, thanks a lof for the answer

Rebels from Pontic provinces, for example sinope, amasia show them selves with elit pontic galatian swordsmen, which is best pontic melee infantry, pretty anoing to defend those cities form rebels...which should have from elit units only general...

Two problems with Getae buildings:

1. Zarmizegetusa town can't recruit units - probably because of the designation of the town - it's called Zarmizegetusa instead of the general terms for main buildings (Tribal Gathering etc.).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Getae - Zarmizegetusa recruitment.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	538.0 KB 
ID:	363271Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Getae - Main building lvl I - recruitment.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	552.5 KB 
ID:	363272

2. I can't build the Healer building in a minor town - it appears as available if I rightclick the Trader's Field, but is not available when I want to build it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Getae - Healer building available.jpg 
Size:	569.5 KB 
ID:	363273Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Getae - Healer building unavailable.jpg 
Size:	628.6 KB 
ID:	363274

Boii swordsmen (Excingetoi - Boii Swordsmen and Cavaroi - Boii Heroic Swordsmen) don't use broad swords as per the description of the units, and before 1.0 or 1.1 they use to have the swords unique to Boii - this is just visual, the units work as intended.

1. Thanks, I think I forgot the Getae units in that special capital, doh!
    2. The healer probably shares a building instance type with the santitation building, thanks I will fix it.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

There is rather serious bug concerned to the population system. When you exempt any province from tax there is boost to population growth not only in all regions in that province but in all regions in you empire. It definitely breaks any balance.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

It definitely breaks any balance...
    don't you think it's a little too much to be said...?
    taxes are global, when you exempt a province it will change your global tax %
    there is no workaround until you don't build a completely new local tax system... which is doable but would require a lot of work on low level stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    It definitely breaks any balance...
    don't you think it's a little too much to be said...?
    taxes are global, when you exempt a province it will change your global tax %
    there is no workaround until you don't build a completely new local tax system... which is doable but would require a lot of work on low level stuff
    You're right, it's too much. After I posted it I analyzed the values and the overall impact to the global growth and I concluded that probably I was wrong about "bug" thing But still, it gives a real boost to the population growth.

Hey there,

got a question..it is not possible to recruit Korodrougos (i hope i spelled it corretctly) withe the sweboz in grand campaign, although they are available for custom battles. Is it supposed to be that way or is this a bug?