Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Is it something you can reproduce when you load the save game? Also try reverifying your game files, for some reason that fixes a lot of crash issues.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

suras333's Avatar Semisalis

When I upgrade my units with Weapons for exemple, no stats are changing. Is it normal?
    Last edited by suras333; November 10, 2018 at 10:48 AM.

Might be due to the calculation of the percentages not being enough to increase the stat, note that they increase attack rating, not weapon damage. So if an attack rating is like 8, increasing it by a few % might not cause an increase.
    Last edited by Dardo21; November 10, 2018 at 04:52 PM.

suras333's Avatar Semisalis

Ok, I understand, thanks!

elementall's Avatar Libertus

Hi!
    I have a problem today. still missing all card units... weird. i delete all parts of dei, reinstall, check with steam the gam, activate "enable out of date mods" and the two points on mods inside the options game.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; November 14, 2018 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Added spoilers.

I have never seen that before. Do you have any other mods?

Did you install the Steam or forum parts?

Couple of bugs: Mauryan Imperial Guard have invisible weapons and also, they have Flying wedge ability.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Again I must urge people to provide us with information instead of just "found bug. Please fix"

List us your submods, the version of DeI you are using (steam or standalone) and things that you have yourself tried in order to fix the problem.
    We are not magicians or mind readers.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

elementall's Avatar Libertus

Hello again, now works.... very strange. Only use DEI mod, delete again (from launcher) and i subscribe from steam one more time, i'm open my launcher (part 1 is updating) and now working fine.
    Thanks.

The Empire maintenance issue has still not been addressed by the team. Could we get an explanation if the values are actually WAD or if they are all bugged (traits with 1% EM give 0,1% etc).

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by elementall View Post
    Hello again, now works.... very strange. Only use DEI mod, delete again (from launcher) and i subscribe from steam one more time, i'm open my launcher (part 1 is updating) and now working fine.
    Thanks.
    STEAM's launcher gets buggy very often, no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadhod View Post
    The Empire maintenance issue has still not been addressed by the team. Could we get an explanation if the values are actually WAD or if they are all bugged (traits with 1% EM give 0,1% etc).
    What is the issue specifically? It could be how the game calculates some effects. Instead of being additive its multiplied into existing modifiers.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

From what I've seen the culture in the province of Sardinia et Corsica is 100% Punic at the start of the campaign. I presume that's the mistake.

You may want to take a look at it once you make edits to the startpos.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    What is the issue specifically? It could be how the game calculates some effects. Instead of being additive its multiplied into existing modifiers.
    All Empire Maintenance numbers (be it from traits, ancillaries, etc.) seem to be applied with 1/10 of the stated value. Take for example the "Political reformer" trait: It should give -3% EM but in reality only gives -0,3%. Of course it could be a coincidence, though my tests seem to indicate that the numbers are simply subtracted/added in the wrong decimal number instead of being applied multiplicative. It would help if the EM number in the settlement detail actually showed a breakdown but I imagine that's hardly possible.

Playing the beta along with the three steam parts of DeI I came across this bug, I also vaguely recall having had this issue in the past using DeI playing as Carthage also.

A fairly significant bug in which the province of Tingis (All of the Province, including Siga as well) for some reason continually (many turns) says that there are no recruitment points. It's also happening in Corsica et Sardina. I tried to recruit units with two different armies and looked around for something that may be effecting it and cannot find anything.
    There are no "buffs/debuffs" stating anything about recruitment. I noticed this at around turn 35-40, though it could have happened before that as this is just when it came to my attention. (Mercenaries can still be recruited in those provinces just fine)

I'm using alternative economy and cultural tensio right now. However I loaded the campaign again without both of these mods and the issue persisted. I even tried playing a turn after removing them and it was still there.
    I also tried looking at similar buildings the two provinces have and destroying them as well, though that made no difference.
    However upon starting a new campaign as Carthage this bug is not present and the recruitment is normal again.

Here's the save game file:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...13532581216556

Photos attached below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181112145010_1.jpg   20181112140740_1.jpg  
    Last edited by bthizle1; November 13, 2018 at 08:18 PM.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by bthizle1 View Post
    Playing the beta along with the three steam parts of DeI I came across this bug, I also vaguely recall having had this issue in the past using DeI playing as Carthage also.

A fairly significant bug in which the province of Tingis (All of the Province, including Siga as well) for some reason continually (many turns) says that there are no recruitment points. It's also happening in Corsica et Sardina. I tried to recruit units with two different armies and looked around for something that may be effecting it and cannot find anything.
    There are no "buffs/debuffs" stating anything about recruitment. I noticed this at around turn 35-40, though it could have happened before that as this is just when it came to my attention. (Mercenaries can still be recruited in those provinces just fine)

I'm using alternative economy and cultural tensio right now. However I loaded the campaign again without both of these mods and the issue persisted. I even tried playing a turn after removing them and it was still there.
    I also tried looking at similar buildings the two provinces have and destroying them as well, though that made no difference.
    However upon starting a new campaign as Carthage this bug is not present and the recruitment is normal again.

Here's the save game file:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...13532581216556
    Probably a bugged savegame then.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    Probably a bugged savegame then.
    Okay...but why?

I suppose starting a new campaign and playing to around 30-40 turns would be MY only way of "knowing?" And even then, there's room for variance so how could I be certain?

Why? We've had no other reports of that kind of bug, and we can't be certain that it's not just a base game-related bug either. Sometimes games or saves just get corrupted. There's few options for us to simply explain why you have a certain bug if it doesn't occur to us or anyone else. You yourself said that the bug wasn't present in a new campaign, so it's hard for us to give you a foolproof answer when something like recruitment points are added or removed through simple table entries, which don't seem to fix your issue since you tried to turn both CT and AE off.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by bthizle1 View Post
    Okay...but why?

I suppose starting a new campaign and playing to around 30-40 turns would be MY only way of "knowing?" And even then, there's room for variance so how could I be certain?
    I've loaded your savegame and I'm able to normally recruit both in karalis and tingis, with the exception that I cannot recruit every unit shown in tingis, only some of them. It says: different reform level required.
    Can't really say why, but seems to me there's something wrong into your loading packs.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; November 14, 2018 at 01:51 PM.