Page 308 of 309 FirstFirst ... 208258283298299300301302303304305306307308309 LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,160 of 6180

Thread: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

it's possible you still have some conflicting mod loaded but that crap steam manager
    use mitch's manager so to force steam one to keep order and checks

word file with instructions
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/di18t...a_mod.odt/file

Few minor issues, in both the 1.2.8 Open Beta and prior versions:

- (confirmed in 1.2.8) Playing as Iceni, the secondary mission objective amongst the Chapter 4 objectives includes the mission to maintain 20 Painted Ones (Bri_Painted_Ones) units. However, I don't see any such unit in DEI's roster. The closest thing would be the Mercenary British Painted Ones (MERC_Bri_Painted_Mercenary_Warriors). I've changed it in my version to be 10 of these mercenaries, but feel free to change it as you like in the main copy.

- (not confirmed in 1.2.8) The Royal Scythian unit "Skythioi Lonchophoroi" has 15 ammunition of javelins, not arrows. Not sure if it's WAD, but 15 ammunition of javelins was very nice in my previous campaign on those units .

- (not confirmed in 1.2.8) The Royal Scythian unit "Skuda Uaezdaettae" is pictured with a bow, has 15 ammunition, but does not actually use a ranged weapon. From the unit description, it suggests that they're not supposed to use a ranged weapon, so it may be a small miss between unit changes.

Thanks for excellent work on the mod. Been playing for years, and I'm sure I'll continue playing it for years.

My friend and I cannot play multiplayer campaign anymore. We have done so many times in the past, even recent past but for last few weeks we get the "host's game version differs from yours" message. We can play in vanilla no problem. We are both using the steam version of the mod with the imperium effects submod. So only 4 mod files.

We have tried:

1) Deleting all mods and unsubscribing then resubscribing.

2) Deleting all mods then copying my mod folder to my friends machine.

3) Clearing download cache in steam and then reacquiring.

Nothing has worked and I am not sure what else to do, we can play in vanilla so it must be a mod conflict but I cannot figure out what is going on.

Any help would be much appreciated as we are desperate to get back on DeI.

We can both play single player campaigns no problem obviously but it is just not the same and nor is a vanilla MP campaign!

Thanks in advance.

Another bug, playing 1.2.8 Open Beta. Repeatable crash when selecting to manually fight Carnutes (rom_carnutes) as Iceni. Feels like an issue with a unit in their army. Have tried fighting other armies on the same turn and no issue. Just seems to be with this army. Battle screen loads to 25%-35% of the load bar then crashes.

Quick Save.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Kruik View Post
    Another bug, playing 1.2.8 Open Beta. Repeatable crash when selecting to manually fight Carnutes (rom_carnutes) as Iceni. Feels like an issue with a unit in their army. Have tried fighting other armies on the same turn and no issue. Just seems to be with this army. Battle screen loads to 25%-35% of the load bar then crashes.

Quick Save.zip

I have the same issue, as Massalia. I'm besieging Cenabum, they decide to sally out on the field and I get a CTD at around 60% loading screen. The units in their army that I have yet to fight in a manual battle since 1.2.8 are Namantobogios, Bagaudas, Aedui Lugoae, Barriogaisatos. And their cav general, it has the same icon as the Arverni's best heavy cav, but I didn't get the name of the unit.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana...

Latest official DeI version 1.2.7b (not open Beta). Multiplayer versus campaign Nabatea vs. Seleukidai, there is Petra Rebels that have spawned in Petra region. Anyone who gets into battle menu with them causes desync for the other player, even if the AI goes after them. Turn 25.

EDIT: PS. No need to worry, we managed to roll back the campaign to turn 23 and the rebellion did not occur as it did previously and we avoided the desyncing crash and were able to continue the campaign, although with some events happening differently and favoring the other player than before
    Last edited by Dumanthis; August 24, 2021 at 01:21 AM.

DEI 1.28 steam version

Hi,

Are agrianian axemen no longer an AOR unit? I don’t see them in the tier 3 city building chain in Thrace. Haven’t played for a while and came back to all these updates.

Also the Scythian-sarmatian mounted peltasts are a bit clunky to use since they’re shock cav but have cantabrian circle. Their range is too limited to use with that ability. Not sure if they should be categorized as missile cav to get better usage and range clarity.

Getae also have a hippotoxotai in their tier 2 stables with 18 armor but their unit roster on custom battles and the mod unit site list only the heavy hippotoxotai as a unit. The heavy unit seems unrecruitable while the light armored one is unlisted on the unit website and in the custom roster in quick battles. Both share the same unit card.

Also, a random question. If I levy a client state unit, does it pull from my tier 2 pop if it’s a tier 2 from my client state or from my tier 4 cuz they’re technically not my population? Since Im the getae and I could conquer macedon and use AOR Macedonian pikes which are foreigners or subjugate macedon and recruit their better pikes via client state. Not sure how the game recognizes client state levies in this scenario as my tier 2 pop or tier 4 pop. During recruitment it says they’re foreigners but as a unit card in my army it says tier 2 pop.

Laetus

First of all thank you for the best mod of all Total War xD.
    bug: Caesar in Gaul Campaign -
    after doing some research technology that gives discount in recruitment, for example: discount in recruitment of auxiliary units, ALL units are with 90% discount or even free.
    If you need pictures, I’ll send them next week.

Probably CA's base game bug but anyway: In campaign map when spy sabotages army's movement, the target army might lose the option to retreat in battle menu when battle is initiated. However in the actual battle the retreat button is available. When retreating however, the army is totally wiped in campaign map.

Laetus

I think I figured out where the problem is... the problem is in this technology:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	technology.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	585.0 KB 
ID:	365465
    This -50% for auxiliary units and -10% for levy units is
    not specific. This -50% + -10%= -60% for allunits.
    By combining this -60% with other standard discounts from other technologies we get a discount of about -70/-75% for all units.

1475 to 398 for a Legionarii unit, for example:

Name:	normal.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	430.9 KB 
ID:	365466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	277.5 KB 
ID:	365467

Laetus

I here again xD. Here are some more pictures about the recruitment price. Even if it continues like this I ended up realizing that it doesnt make much difference in the campaign, because the most important thing is that the value to keep is correct.

Name:	89.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	565.3 KB 
ID:	365492Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	575.0 KB 
ID:	365493

Thanks I will check it out.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I realized I put my bug report in the Critique thread on accident.

I'm seeing population not refunding if you select a unit to recruit and then cancel. I could have swore this was fixed in 1.26 or 1.27, but I can't remember - I'm fairly certain there was some discussion about this in the past, though, and that it ended up being corrected. I'm playing as Epeiros on 1.28.

Started a HatG campaign with Massalia and conquered Nemossos from Vocontae, which is a lead settlement, but I couldn't build any lead-related industry. The only options were gallic and hellenic outposts, workshop, local agora, consecrated ground and farm, the basic structures you can build in any settlement. The same happened when I conquered Cissis from Cessetani, which is a wine settlement.

Sarmatian Horse Archers (Sauromatae Fat Aexsdzhytae) don't have cantabrian circle, is it correct?

A small visual bug regarding the garrison unit of the Roxolani:
    The "Nomad tribesmen" unit has an archer unit card. (similar to the Payai Dunai, this one)

But they are a simple citizen unit with no bow
    Last edited by Dhamon; September 08, 2021 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks for the reports everyone.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Nomad faction generals gain "Transport ships dont carry supplies" effect permanently after disembarking from a ship. Happened to me on both Scythian and Roxolani campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Arturo777 View Post
    Nomad faction generals gain "Transport ships dont carry supplies" effect permanently after disembarking from a ship. Happened to me on both Scythian and Roxolani campaign.
    Actualle the effect stays with an army as even replacing a general won't clear it.

Not sure if it was reported before but I have a problem with the population system: it comes to 0 on Rome on the second turn after a specific set of actions.

Turn 1 (as Rome):
    - Move the 1st Army to Rome and recruit units
    - Replace the general of the 2nd Army (in order to free the leader of Nobiles)
    - Create 2 armies and recruit units (not sure if relevant)
    - Create 1 fleet and recruit units (+ mercenaries) (might be relevant because navies take from capital's manpower pool IIRC)

Turn 2:
    - Move the 1st army from Rome to the Etruscan border
    - Replace the general of the 1st army with the leader of Nobiles (relieved from commandment of 2nd army on the 1st turn)
    -> BAM! Rome population 0 and impossible to access the tooltips. Other cities are fine.

I tried with and without a lot of submods, so I'm pretty sure it's DEI.

Centenarius

v1.2.8 Upgrade path to Lacydon port (level 5) for Massalia is bugged playing as Massalia. Level 4 port at the province of Massalia has no upgrade path to level 5 Lacydon. But you can uprade any other level 4 port at any other large province to the level 5 port. I ended up building Lacydon at Burdigala instead of Massalia.