Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

@Dresden @Selelukos.I.Nikator

The problem I'm having seems to be fixed now. My friend had to re validate his entire steam, but doing that apparently fixed whatever was borked and we were able to do what you guys suggested. Thanks!

This is for v125:
    As far as I can tell, some of the official DeI submods do not work for 125: Reduced Upkeep, NoPOpenaltygarrison, and Autoresolvenobonus. Tried out that "cheat" mod to see if that would work, and it's also inoperative.
    Using Steam modmanager.

This is my return to DeI after a few years absence; damn, but DeI is good! It's great to see the mod evolve. Too bad the Team can't clone themselves to make a DeI Attila.

It could be a mod launcher issue, the new launcher has real problems with submods. Many have to use the old launcher.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

i can not play as the greek colonies except Massalia. Also no arab faction and only Edetani for the iberian factions.

It's DLC

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

I´m getting an increase in negative public order every turn in the province of Mauretania even tho it says that I should get plus 26 positive public order every turn. I´ve encountered this problem before and now I dont know how I can stop rebellions from happening

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Do you have fleet parked in the city?
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Yes. However I have the No PO garrison negative submod.

The problem solved itself after a while. But I had to get an obscene amount of positive PO in order to not get negative PO each turn.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

It might be also that you have either a mod conflict, or that you are using a mod that is not compatible with the latest version of DeI.

The estimated difference in PO next turn should be exacly what you see in the PO breakdown. If it's not then something is wrong.

The ships portion may not be functioning in that submod since its scripted and another submod can override that.

Paladin94610's Avatar Senator

Colchian Hoplites (not foot guards) too are missing 'formation attack'.
    Formerly Iberia Auxilia

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

There are no units with "Formed attack" in DeI.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Paladin94610's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    There are no units with "Formed attack" in DeI.
    Thanks for the reply mate.
    I too was puzzled when I looked into it first to fix that myself. With your note, I tested for each mod I used and found the the bug was in Alternative Phalanx submod.

"hoplite_infantry_disciplined_warm" is missing "formed_attack" in Alternative Phalanx submod.
    Formerly Iberia Auxilia

I don't know if its a bug.
    In eastern faction local nobility seems to have too much influence.
    The total amount of gravitas is not much highrer than others.
    The amount earned per turn is not higher than others.
    All the other faction influence is wiped out . The balance of power is almost 50/50 with ruling faction.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler101 View Post
    I don't know if its a bug.
    In eastern faction local nobility seems to have too much influence.
    The total amount of gravitas is not much highrer than others.
    The amount earned per turn is not higher than others.
    All the other faction influence is wiped out . The balance of power is almost 50/50 with ruling faction.

That is a Vanilla bug (or feature, however you like it). Happens in a lot of my games too. Nothing to do about it afaik.
    Last edited by Leonardo; December 11, 2019 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Experiencing crashes in Campaign by turn 95 after hitting end button and when AI turn is The Sassanids faction. Playing as Gothi in Empire Divided campaign. Mod list looks like this (including load order, taken from user.script):
    mod "@fastermovement.pack";
    mod "@_adei_gladiator_submod.pack";
    mod "dei_killmod.pack"; <---- (my mini battle mod, no conflicts or issues with DEI).
    mod "mod_arcade_graphical_effects_removal.pack";
    mod "sell_your_slaves.pack";
    mod "_divide_et_impera_release_12_Part1.pack";
    mod "_divide_et_impera_release_12_Part2.pack";
    mod "____Dresden_Sack_Liberate_Dipl_DeI.pack";

In movie format (always active):
    Rivers_of_Blood_movie_real.pack <---- (battle mod for blood pools, nothing else)
    No_arty_trails.pack <---- (my personal mini battle mod to remove ugly flame ammo trails)

So, technically there might be only 2 mods (removal of arcade effects, which is unlikely, and sell your slaves), aside from DEI+submods, which could be the problem.

I did have campaign crashes in my history with Rome 2 in the past, both with clean vanilla on older versions, and probably caused by other mods too. Just wondering what might be the cause here. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's just vanilla bug. Worth mentioning that I had crashes previously on turn 85 or so on same campaign, but reloaded Quick Save from 3 turns earlier and got to turn 95 with no issues, now this... Also, after the crash game promts to "disable outdated mods" which I ignore, can start new campaign and play normally after that (tested).

Is there a way to check some logs to see what caused the issue? Tried digging inside game related folders, no leads...
    That's the save, if it's any help: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xx...UYq0JsDY5kTPd8

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

1) try to disable those packs one at a time
    2) otherwise your savegame has gone corrupt somehow.

mod "@_adei_gladiator_submod.pack": don't use this one is really old and stats aren't balanced
    mod "____Dresden_Sack_Liberate_Dipl_DeI.pack": "maybe" it is this one, a crash may occur if a faction has occupied (or whatever decision it has taken) and something is missing. Try to disable it.

There is also a crash in the ED campaign with Palmyra and it was in vanilla also, I can't figure out what it is yet. Usually it happens if they are being killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    1) try to disable those packs one at a time
    2) otherwise your savegame has gone corrupt somehow.

mod "@_adei_gladiator_submod.pack": don't use this one is really old and stats aren't balanced
    mod "____Dresden_Sack_Liberate_Dipl_DeI.pack": "maybe" it is this one, a crash may occur if a faction has occupied (or whatever decision it has taken) and something is missing. Try to disable it.
    I did try to disable Dilpomacy mod, but it still crashed. I wonder if save is really corrupt at this point. Appreciate the tip on Gladiator mod, will off it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    There is also a crash in the ED campaign with Palmyra and it was in vanilla also, I can't figure out what it is yet. Usually it happens if they are being killed off.
    What a bummer... Campaign looks pretty interesting. I had a suspicion it might be buggy. Thanks for pointing that out anyway.

mod "@12TPY.pack";
    mod "_divide_et_impera_release_12_Part1.pack";
    mod "_divide_et_impera_release_12_Part2.pack";
    mod "@softcore2.pack"; (less aggression version)
    mod "@agentedict"; (unnlimited edicts only)
    mod "@Settlers.pack";
    mod "@Diplomacy";

This is the load order that got things stable for me.
    Everything works fine but my agent limit is to 0. think it is the softcore submod,works fine without it.
    Also for some reason my Settler Units don't count towards population when disbanded (triple checked). They dont even get a tooltip.
    Tryed various load orders including the 2 pack DEI on the bottom,same thing.
    Advice is welcome.