Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Grand Campaign - Pergamon

Pergamoi Thueros Machairaphoroi appear normally after theuros reforms, then disappear completely -- and cannot be recruited even during that one turn when they first appear.

I immediately recruited 2 of them the same turn as the reform. On the following turn, I noticed they did not recruit and were now missing completely from the roster. Reloaded the save and the 2 that were queued to recruit had an infinity sign over the unit cards! They did not recruit either and then disappeared from the roster altogether. Also vanished from the list when hovering over a barracks.

Had played a Pergamon campaign recently within the Macedonian Wars campaign and these units were fine (just before 2.5).

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

You need to research purple reform tech.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Centenarius

I've been recently playing a new Carthage campaign and noticed a couple of armor/speed discrepancies of various units. Could you remind me of the rules again so I can make note of them? At what armor value does an infantry unit go from speed 2 to 3?
    Last edited by Fluke; August 22, 2019 at 12:44 AM.

Ardiaei cannot require stone-thrower and good cavalry in the compaign.

The provincial upkeep cost for the Illyrian temple to Medaurus starts at 10% at level 2, then down to 8% at level 3, then back up to 10% at level 4. I assume this is supposed to progress 6 -> 8 -> 10 like all the other temples.

This can be fixed by changing the dei_building_upkeep value from -10 to -6 at the following location: db>building_effects_junctions_tables>Barb_Temples>rom_BARBARIAN_religious_illyrian_medaurus_2

Quote Originally Posted by czjpony View Post
    Ardiaei cannot require stone-thrower and good cavalry in the compaign.
    This looks more at an attempt at feedback rather than a bug report, and I believe the onager is only recruitable by Rome. Ballistae and other siege weapons are often locked to the later reforms for barbaric factions, for the Ardiaei this could also be the case although I'm not sure on that. And not all factions are meant to have good/great cavalry, they rely more on the AOR system in that case.

Beedo83's Avatar Civis

Dresden - I haven't had much time to play lately but I did finally get my champion back to check his traits. His base skill 'War Hero' gives bonuses for the old Show of Force ability for -% to morale and charge. Does it currently work for Demoralize Army?

Quote Originally Posted by fenrir0054 View Post
    The provincial upkeep cost for the Illyrian temple to Medaurus starts at 10% at level 2, then down to 8% at level 3, then back up to 10% at level 4. I assume this is supposed to progress 6 -> 8 -> 10 like all the other temples.

This can be fixed by changing the dei_building_upkeep value from -10 to -6 at the following location: db>building_effects_junctions_tables>Barb_Temples>rom_BARBARIAN_religious_illyrian_medaurus_2
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beedo83 View Post
    Dresden - I haven't had much time to play lately but I did finally get my champion back to check his traits. His base skill 'War Hero' gives bonuses for the old Show of Force ability for -% to morale and charge. Does it currently work for Demoralize Army?
    I tried to remove a lot of those, looks like I missed some.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    You need to research purple reform tech.
    That's funny, I purposely did not do this for once just to see which units would be affected, and then forgot about it

But in my defense, I did not think these units would apply because they were not an upgraded unit before. Interesting to see the Galatian infantry now become them! Though I intend to keep a couple Galatians on the board for rp and their better armor.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

It applies to all reform units as it activates reform script.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

I'm getting a crash to desktop whenever I try to liberate Siracena. I'm using the most recent version of DeI (1.2.5) along with Alternate Economy and Benjin's AAA mod for Romans and Greeks. A search through this thread finds someone else having the same issue with a CTD trying to liberate Siracena, but that was back in version 1.2.2

In the WoS campaign, the spartans have a double garrison. They have in sparta with a lvl1 city main building 20 garrison units.
    they also arent able to build a lvl 5 barrak like in the GC

Quote Originally Posted by fenrir0054 View Post
    I'm getting a crash to desktop whenever I try to liberate Siracena. I'm using the most recent version of DeI (1.2.5) along with Alternate Economy and Benjin's AAA mod for Romans and Greeks. A search through this thread finds someone else having the same issue with a CTD trying to liberate Siracena, but that was back in version 1.2.2
    Not well versed with that settlement, does it have some sort of special capital or a specific building that stands out? It might not have permissions for all factions by accident.

@jerry1221, i'll pass it on, to be sure, this is the actual WoS campaign, or the Macedon one?

It‘s the DEI Version of WoS (macedonian wars?). I also recognized that the new spartan generals skins arent available. And it seems that the old ones have some problems. Eg the sword of the gernal is missing

Thanks for the reports

@fenrir If you upload your save I can take a look if you have one before you liberated. Thanks

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

For over 50 turns, two of my parties are not getting any influence any more, no matter what. Any idea?
    https://imgur.com/a/j4APNH0

I tried to shift power to them, so i can have a controlled civil war to get rid of the one party with the very bad traits.
    Although they have much more "+influence per turn" nothing is changing.
    Sadly all other influence lies in the party i wont to get rid of, so if i go to civil war, i will end up with 100% influence but i do not want to take the costs for that..

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

read this one
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-influence-bug

Btw, how did you give influence to these other parties?
    Keep in mind also that some intrigues (like give gift) will hiddenly affect power.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    Btw, how did you give influence to these other parties?
    https://imgur.com/a/K9Yg93H
    I thought, although it says "for ruling political party" it affects the party equipped with this item. Otherwise, every male character would give the ruling party influence, just even by the default level of the first trait (to the right of the noble steed). Even if he is not in the ruling political party. Which would not make much sense to me.
    But maybe i completely misunderstood this..

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    Keep in mind also that some intrigues (like give gift) will hiddenly affect power.
    Ahh, ok. I will give it a try.

I will also have a look at PIGS, thx in advance!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

No it's for ruling party only.
    That's a way to balance political vanilla for not having too low ruling influence.
    (I've removed that in PIGS, 'cause I rebalanced things differently).

Hey Dresden/Kam, just a minor bug in the Pergamene roster -- the Galatian Epikouroi tier one sword unit is supposed to have a javelin and does not. It is therefore quite useless compared to the cheaper and stronger 300-man Karian axeman unit, which is a bummer because I love Galatians. The unit card says it should have 1 ammo but it does not.

I remember a similar problem with the Pontic Galatian unit earlier in the development -- I assume this isn't working as designed.

Love the roster, though.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.