Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9598499100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3a - Updated March 14

Quote Originally Posted by Clegane View Post
    I was wondering if Reduced Variation mod still works and can it be used with any effect?

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...al-Performance

Most surely NOT for any new unit added in the latest patches, since it's long unsupported.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.2 Released!

Would there be any chance at all that one of the mod creators still has a copy of the 1.1 version files?,i seem to have deleted mine from my desktop at some point and it is the only version that i really enjoy.I have put 2000+hours into it and have an itch to play again,i tried the latest version but it does not hit the sweet spot for me like 1.1 did.The link on here seems to be dead and if i dont get my fix soon there may well be murders lol,any help you can give would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks
    Wulf.

Problem sorted,dead post now.
    Last edited by Wulfgardt; July 01, 2022 at 11:54 PM.

''THE WARRIORS WERE PAINTED BLUE AND OF A FEARSOME APPEARANCE''

Love you guys for still working on this.

Hello,im download part 1 and 2 in homepag of dei,but i see a 1.3a beta verison,so i put it on top of all in my script file,it let me play alexander campain,my script it like :
    Mod dei1.3a beta
    Mod dei v1.3 part 1
    Mod dei 1.3 part 2
    Did i do right ? Do i need part 1 or i only need 1.3a beta ? If i put beta ver below part 1 and 2 it dont show alexande camp in main menu,but i still can play a game.

Hello lads.

First time trying out DEI today. Lovely stuff!
    It is also my first time trying out mods in Rome 2.

Downloaded all three parts, plus the 1.3.1 Public Beta.

Two questions:

1. The game won't load my old save. Is this version save game compateble? It just crashes back to desktop when I press "continue campaign".

2. I can see in several youtube tutorials that as Rome, you start the new campaign with at least one spy and one statesman. This does not happen in my new save. What have I done wrong?

Thank you for you time.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Partridge View Post
    Hello lads.

First time trying out DEI today. Lovely stuff!
    It is also my first time trying out mods in Rome 2.

Downloaded all three parts, plus the 1.3.1 Public Beta.

Two questions:

1. The game won't load my old save. Is this version save game compateble? It just crashes back to desktop when I press "continue campaign".

2. I can see in several youtube tutorials that as Rome, you start the new campaign with at least one spy and one statesman. This does not happen in my new save. What have I done wrong?

Thank you for you time.
    Hi Alan,
    there're more seasoned players and devs of the DEI around, but I'd dare to answer these questions:
    ad. 1 - you probably mean a save from vanilla (ie base) Rome2. So: the saves are not compatible not only vanilla-mods, but also mods-othermods, and very often: older version of a mod <> newer version. Also your saved replays won't work.
    ad. 2 - iirc, you need certains technologies to unlock recruitment of agents. Study the tech tree, it's described there.
    I'd also think that reading the manuals for DEI / watching the YT clips help a lot.
    cheers
    JoC
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; August 04, 2022 at 05:32 PM.

Thank you so much for answering, Jurand.

Your answer to question 1 was very clarifying.

Regarding your answer to my 2nd question; Indeed, that's what I thought. But on these different tutorial videos, they all start the campaign with one spy and one governour, without going through all the research/technologies.
    At least, that's how it looks.

Icon5 Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3a - Updated March 14

Tried to send a message on DeI website but couldn't find a way, so I'll ask here: are the Units DB outdated on the website for 1.3/ 1.3.1 beta, or the files from the download page are wrong for standalone?

When I downloaded the files the names were "DivideetImpera13Part1/2", but after extracting them they become "_divide_et_impera_release_12_Part1/2". Are this the correct files or somehow I still have some of the old DeI in my data folder?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

These files are correct however unit DB will be updated post 1.3.1 release. Its a big task so we usually hold it off until larger update is released.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.1 - Updated August 17 2022

1.3.1 Update
    *Both Parts 1 & 2 Updated
    *Save game compatible
    Please see our patch notes here.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.1 - Updated Sept 15 2022

Update 1.3.1a
    - Fixed imperium loyalty effects not properly working - this will lower loyalty, especially at higher imperiums.
    - Fixed a few textures and models that were not properly updated in 1.3.1.
    - Updated unit cards for Scythians and a few other units
    - Increased industrial income region bonus for Numantia and Ebora
    - Fixed Greek Euzonoi factional variants missing javelins
    - Updated in flight projectile models for various Iberian units.
    - Rhodian naval units now use population class 3
    - Polished appearances for many Iberian and Germanic units, generals and officers.
    - Replaced Germanic metal crossband helmets and axes with more accurate models
    - Added a few new Germanic shield patterns
    - Added some new beards for barbarians.
    - New axe model for elite Germanic units
    - Fixed various minor unit visual issues.
    - Fixed Galatian Thorax AOR unit not being recruitable
    - Fixed some artillery army tradition effects that were not working
    - Increased upkeep reduction from champion background skills
    - Changed melee weapon entry for Cimbri sword unit
    - Adjusted morale for several Nervii units
    - Minor adjustments to morale for Gallic/Celtic AI units
    - Fixed Lusitani Skirmishers animation entry
    - Fixed indian AOR units being in civil war rosters across the map
    - Fixed political ancillary spouses missing effects
    - Fixed Egypt Linen Cataphracts not being grayed out
    - Removed Athens and Sparta militia hoplites from levy unit sets
    - Fixed some Egyptian units missing from some minor township recruitment
    - Fixed Roman Quinquiremes missing from tier 3 small port
    - Fixed Alexander campaign supply values resetting when after game load
    - Fixed stats for Medewi cavalry
    - Added missile block chane to Medewi quilted cataphracts
    - Removed repel cavalry formation from several Roman units
    - Added unique garrison visuals for Arevaci and Lusitani
    - Adjusted faction colors for Iberian non playable factions
    - Adjusted visuals for Iberian and Cimbri units
    - Fixed visual and stat inconsistencies with various barbarian units
    - Added new helmet for Lusitani generals
    - Adjusted appearances for Galatian and Libyan/Mauretanian generals
    - Adjusted horse equipment for Celtic horses
    - Fixed Satrapal Palatial building mispelled name
    - Fixed emergent Indian faction and civil war factions missing proper garrison entries
    - Fixed Bronze shield pikes having slightly buffed stats after patch
    - Moved Macedonian AOR dart slingers to thorax reform and changed population class to match core roster unit
    - Removed campaign cap for Egyptian Hepteres ships

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.1 - Updated Sept 15 2022

Thank you DEI team. Always look forward to the updates of this mod. I wonder what you chaps are cooking up next.

Monkson's Avatar Foederatus

Hello old friends. I haven't played this game in a really really long time and thought I would give it a try again. Thank you for still working on this mod!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Downloaded the latest DEI, and 21 other mods. So, for mod load order, what is the rule of thumb?

The “rule of thumb” is that if you have 21 submods in addition to an overhaul mod like DeI, you better know exactly what each one does. Not just what it says it does, but which files it modifies.

Otherwise, DeI should be on the bottom of the list. Other mods on top of it.
    Discord handle Q_Sertorius #0164

Quote Originally Posted by Olmsted View Post
    The “rule of thumb” is that if you have 21 submods in addition to an overhaul mod like DeI, you better know exactly what each one does. Not just what it says it does, but which files it modifies.

Otherwise, DeI should be on the bottom of the list. Other mods on top of it.
    I watched a video by The Terminator devoted to submods for DEI mod. Most of them are graphic and AAA Generals factions.

thanks for the reply

hello, why is it recommended to play on normal difficulty? what's worse if I play at a very high level? well thank you

Hello, i just downloaded the mod for steam, all 3 parts and it works but the units are missing the textual description for some reason ( there is no text inside the box )... any way to fix it?

Are your mod parts in the proper order. They should be 1, 2, 3.
    Discord handle Q_Sertorius #0164