Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853103 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - UPDATED JAN 10

Appreciate you're efforts Dresden, looks like a lot of work.

I've played through a 100 turns with your mod as Rome. It has been very fun and rewarding. I'm curious as to why Roman troops when put into ships get sick instantly. When I put troops in water to jump to an island I know they will be sick on the first turn they sit in the water and lose troops to attrition. If anyone can explain that it might help me out.

Also some other things. Where do I see my slave population, food usage by troops in the area, and other things that DEI adds to the game or changes. Usually i manage slave pop by watching the public order. Also I manage troops and food once they are no longer replenishing move them to a new area.

Transports take attrition unless accompanied by a fleet with a supply ship.

Food and slaves can all be seen in the region or province screens. Your supplies can be seen by mousing over the food number in the region screen. The population can be seen by mousing over the population number in the region panel. I recommend reading our manuals for more information.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...als-and-Guides

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

That is what I am looking for thank you. This is about as far as I ever went in the campaign on any of these. Owned a lot of them over the years but something was always off about the default set up. I believe I'm at 170 turns now. Things are great. I love the mod.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.2 Released!

So Starting as Macedon, i went to take over Epirus, and instead of client stating them, i had to liberate them..? Do i need to download a mod to allow all actions upon take over?

Hi DeI team, congrats on the release and many thanks for 1.2. Just wanted to ask, one of the mods I use is this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...68&searchtext= Is it compatible with DeI 1.2? Cheers!

Probably not, since DeI has a lot of custom buildings and effects. Maybe some would work, but not all would be accurate. Some of the team members did start working on our own new building icons, but I don't think that's being worked on currently. Maybe in the future.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

It would be somewhat compatible as Augustusng states. But you will still have our icons in between.
    Ygraine is working on DeI building icons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gabelo01 View Post
    So Starting as Macedon, i went to take over Epirus, and instead of client stating them, i had to liberate them..? Do i need to download a mod to allow all actions upon take over?
    You have the option to client state, but Epirus starts with 2 regions now. So, you can't client state them until its their last region.

All right, thank you Augustusng and FlashHeart07 for your answers. I think I'll try it with the building icons mod and see what that gives - I really like those icons and in fact never liked Rome 2's building and unit pics (the unit cards you already took care of ), that's why I always play with some "cosmetic" mods.

Is there any special way to fight desert attrition in the mod? Currently finding it difficult to fight in Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by OscarJuliet View Post
    Is there any special way to fight desert attrition in the mod? Currently finding it difficult to fight in Africa.
    Avoid fighting in the summer.That will save you from attrition.

PrinceofPersia's Avatar Tiro

Great stuff! Can you kindly paste the link for the steam download please. There are quite a few versions of Divide et impera and I dont know which one it is. Sorry for being a noob!

As it states in the download thread, 1.2 is only available here on TWC for now. There is a download and installation guide if you want to try it.

The Steam version is currently 1.1. You can find links to it in the "previous version" section in the download thread.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Is is very precisely stated that this version is not on steam. Download files from first post.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Sweet. You guys rock.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - UPDATED JAN 13

Updated 1.2.03 January 13th
    Updated Part 1 Only
    All updates save compatible
    To update, simply download part 1 again and overwrite it in your Rome 2 data directory

Balance/Major Changes
    - Razing or Looting a settlement now results in less population once you take it and settler population won't arrive on the first turn.
    - Reduced Razing's one turn positive PO bonus, changed over time bonus to small negative.
    - Small increase to replenishment requirements for population system (reduced them a bit too much previously)
    - Small increase to population class 1 base growth.
    - Updated historical battles to use more varied DeI units.
    - Fixed some factions not having access to new resource building chains.
    - Fixed incorrect government types for various factions. This will shift their political party power effects in save games.

Fixes/Changes
    - Updated 3 late carthaginian units with improved textures.
    - Fixed some of the forum slave building effects, fixed eastern tier 4 cost.
    - Fixed early Triarii and Extraordinarii units missing phalanx ability, Late Triarii being classified incorrectly.
    - Fixed 2 unit cards for some German units.
    - Fixed German berserkers not holding weapons.
    - Fixed a wrong building slot in Mac Wars region (new campaign only)
    - Fixed wrong unit population size for caledonian clubmen.
    - Changed some starting units for Syracuse in HatG (new campaign only)
    - Changed frontend difficulty descriptions for factions to fit a bit better.
    - Fixed an Epirus starting unit (new campaign only)
    - Moved 2 indian AOR unit to farther east areas.
    - Lowered armor value for african and arabian garrison horse skirmisher units.
    - Changed Armenian starting general unit (new campaign only)
    - Removed some basic celtic units from Massilia core roster.
    - Fixed egypt citizen militia missing swords in combat.
    - Changed Scordisci missions texts to the right faction name.
    - Moved a pontic cav unit down one level in barracks.
    - Added infantry unit for Mauryan commander options.
    - Fixed missing javelin weapon entry for medewi unit.
    - Increased PO bonus on some barbarian temples to match others.
    - Changed Parthia starting stables to tier 1.
    - Fixed some major towns losing walls and having wrong battle map when damaged.
    - Lowered refresh rate of some elephant mercenaries in various spots.
    - Fixed marine units on 2 late roman ships.
    - Moved carthage HatG elephants off of commander units.
    - Fixed a mistake in a year in history message.
    Last edited by Dresden; January 14, 2017 at 01:05 AM.

Guys can you make the hoplites yellow dots (the marker that show up when you deploy them) visible like others units? It starting to become annoying, they are so tiny

Fixed early Triarii and Extraordinarii units missing phalanx ability, Late Triarii being classified incorrectly.

I just downloaded the latest patch (part 1 only) and replaced it. My Triarii and Principi units are missing their physical bodies in actual battles.

Woops - I made a mistake there, will reupload a fixed version.

Ok - if you downloaded it before, please redownload. The invisible Roman units should be fixed. I will fix their empty scabbards next update.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 28, 2019 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Merged posts.