Page 89 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3964798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3e - Rise of the Republic August 17

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Yes, for example Rome AI, if not interrupted by the player will conquer entire map in every scenario.
    That's great news. And I started a campaign and I'm amazed by what you guys made out of this game ! CA might have corrected the original mess, but DEI is making the whole thing meaningful and fun. It's so much better than the R2 with DEI I played years ago. I think it goes well beyond what I expected when I pre-ordered the game. Well, that certainly teaches patience ahah

Amazing work DEI team. That's an impressive feat.

Oh, and Kam, the combats have the perfect balance and timing.

I know it's not the place for feedback, but the words just slipped out.
    Last edited by Yerevan; September 19, 2018 at 01:52 AM.
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3e - Rise of the Republic August 17

If you are using the standalone version, make sure you have "enable out of date mods" checked or it won't load at all after today's launcher update.

For Steam users, we may be downsizing the mod parts soon so you will only have to use 3 parts instead of 10 I hope. We will see how that goes.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

AngloFootSoldier's Avatar Laetus

Mod is updated and enabled, but not seen my new mod manager update?

Quote Originally Posted by AngloFootSoldier View Post
    Mod is updated and enabled, but not seen my new mod manager update?
    https://www.pastepic.xyz/image/YspJW
    https://www.pastepic.xyz/image/Ys6bj
    https://www.pastepic.xyz/image/YsLph

IMAGES ^

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Dresden wrote that right above your post. You need to enable out of date mods box in mod launcher.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Dresden wrote that right above your post. You need to enable out of date mods box in mod launcher.
    Touche

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    If you are using the standalone version, make sure you have "enable out of date mods" checked or it won't load at all after today's launcher update.

For Steam users, we may be downsizing the mod parts soon so you will only have to use 3 parts instead of 10 I hope. We will see how that goes.
    Apologies if already answered in above posts. Is there anything needed to be done now with movie packs? Thanks.

From CA Announcement (https://www.totalwar.com/blog/what-t...gtember-2018):

• Mod Users – New mods or mods updated after this change will no longer be stored in the Total War Rome II/data Instead, they are now located in the steamapps/workshop/content/214950 folder. Mods that have not been updated will still work and continue to be stored in the Total War Rome II/data folder. In both instances, mods will work in the same way as before but will just be downloaded to a different location.
    • Mod Authors – If you don’t update your mods, they will continue to work and be stored in the Total War Rome II/data folder for you and anyone who uses them. If you do update your mods, you should continue to place them in the Total War Rome II/datafolder (consider this your working folder) and when they’re uploaded via the launcher they will then be redownloaded to the steamapps/workshop/content/214950 folder (consider this your live or retail version) for you and anyone who uses them. If you want to continue to use multiple pack files for your mod, you can do. This may still be beneficial depending on your update process and the size and modularity of your mod.
    • Movie Packs – Unfortunately, we do not officially support this style of mod and the new launcher will likely have adverse effects on them. We recommend that you manually place these movie pack files in the Total War Rome II/data folder and make them read only.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnar View Post
    Apologies if already answered in above posts. Is there anything needed to be done now with movie packs? Thanks

[*]Movie Packs – Unfortunately, we do not officially support this style of mod and the new launcher will likely have adverse effects on them. We recommend that you manually place these movie pack files in the Total War Rome II/data folder and make them read only.
    You posted the answer yourself. Movie files unlike .pack files run automatically. So just do what CA has announced.
    Or dont use mods that rely on movie files

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Thank you

Senator

So is Steam supposed to be telling me Parts 1 and 10 are outdated? I mean its been updated Steam, come on!

Also I'm guessing RotR isn't DEI ready yet? Considering what the in game building and tech trees look like?
    If I had to choose between betraying my friends and betraying my country, I hope I would have the guts to betray my country.

As it says on the steam version, RoR is compatible but the rosters aren't overhauled yet. We use our own techs and buildings as always.

They just updated the launcher yesterday and I guess for some the mods are shown as outdated. I am not sure why, just hit "enable out of date mods". I will be updating the Steam version soon to reduce the parts from 10 to 3 so it should be "updated" for the launcher then. I am waiting to make sure everything is okay with the new update/launcher before taking the drastic step of deleting 7 parts of the mod.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

My game version is 2.4.0 19683.1459595*(i think it's the latest version) and i downloaded the patch 20 compatible one,but in mod manager it shows 86 conflicts for both parts and the mod doesn't work for me. What should i do to fix it? Did i download the wrong version of the mod?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Just use regular mod manager from steam.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    As it says on the steam version, RoR is compatible but the rosters aren't overhauled yet. We use our own techs and buildings as always.

They just updated the launcher yesterday and I guess for some the mods are shown as outdated. I am not sure why, just hit "enable out of date mods". I will be updating the Steam version soon to reduce the parts from 10 to 3 so it should be "updated" for the launcher then. I am waiting to make sure everything is okay with the new update/launcher before taking the drastic step of deleting 7 parts of the mod.
    So Parts 1, 9 and 10 of the mod have now been renamed New Parts 1, 2 and 3. However I still have parts 2-8 in my mod manager.

I've deselected parts 2-8 and it seems to be working fine, I assume this was the right thing to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Swarbs View Post
    So Parts 1, 9 and 10 of the mod have now been renamed New Parts 1, 2 and 3. However I still have parts 2-8 in my mod manager.

I've deselected parts 2-8 and it seems to be working fine, I assume this was the right thing to do?
    Best thing to do is to clean your data folder afterwards. Just to be sure that nothing interferes

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Swarbs View Post

same here, though i havent tried launching the game yet. can we delete the supposedly unneeded parts only leaving 'New' 1, 2 and 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkiss View Post
    same here, though i havent tried launching the game yet. can we delete the supposedly unneeded parts only leaving 'New' 1, 2 and 3?
    Clean the folder and only subscribe to the new parts. Then you should be safe.

anyone else gets this kind of grafic bug?
    https://imgur.com/a/GluQdKa
    I've tried to reinstall everything but to no succes and played around with the grafic settings.when i start without the mod it's all fine and as it's suppose to be.I have rome 2 rise of the republic with latest patch.
    tried with older divide et impera but same white bugg grafic.

Any suggestions?

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Asking for help to install a mod (or giving advice) on a pirated game breaches the Terms of Service of the site, paragraph Promoting illegal activities and as a result all posts discussing that were deleted.

Please avoid such kind of discussions in the future.

Thank you.
    G.S

Quote Originally Posted by xanan View Post
    anyone else gets this kind of grafic bug?
    https://imgur.com/a/GluQdKa
    I've tried to reinstall everything but to no succes and played around with the grafic settings.when i start without the mod it's all fine and as it's suppose to be.I have rome 2 rise of the republic with latest patch.
    tried with older divide et impera but same white bugg grafic.

Any suggestions?
    I have the same problem here. Anyone can help us? please...