Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75782979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.8 - Updated August 27

by reading some internal notes I think dresden already fixed this, next patch should be ok

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.8 - Updated September 3

Patch Notes 1.2.8a

– Fixed some AOR units missing from recruitment for a few factions.
    – Fixed Greek Thureos swords not being properly greyed out/hidden pre reforms.
    – Fixed Thracian Peltasts description
    – Rhodian Light Hoplites are no longer locked to pre-Thureos (new campaigns).
    – Fixed various light artillery pieces missing campaign stealth
    – Fixed some factional tier 4 unique ports missing from population/supply system.
    – Fixed some Bosporan units being 4th class by mistake.
    – Added Noble Thureos Spears Illyrian unit to barracks recruitment.
    – Increased Illyrian Sica Bearers to 300 man size unit.
    – Fixed HatG and CiG Massalia missing special port/capital access and having wrong barracks as starting building.
    – Fixed Apulian infantry being recruitable from tier 2 major cities for Greek/Roman factions. Should be tier 3 only now for all city types.
    – Slightly lowered stats of Camillan Triarii
    – Lowered shield value for new Iberian Reform Infantry
    – Fixed Scythian noble cavalry having wrong mount entry
    – Fixed voice entry for Arverni early oatshworn and unit set for them and champions.
    – Changed various Massalia Gallic and Bosporan Nomad units to be factional versions of those units. Bosporan cavalry have new units sizes and updated stats.
    – Fixed typo in 240 BC year in history message
    – Medewi Painted warriors are now a population class 2 skirmisher unit. Basic Medewi skirmishers have slightly lowered stats.
    – Moved some Medewi units to higher recruitment tiers.
    – Gave basic Medewi swordsmen new visuals for weapons.
    - Fixed Colchis building victory condition

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.8 - Updated September 3

I have some suggestions for Pontus:

1. I have some suggestions for Pontus:

1.New System for colonial factions can also be applied to Pontus which would be divided between Hellenic and Eastern buildings and units.
      2. Pontus is now seems to be the weakest faction in Anatolia to remedy this i suggest giving them Sinope back as a starting region.
    2. Suggestion for New Factions:
      1.Kyrenaike
      2.Veneti
      3.Bastarnae

3. Is the bug which cause Armenian reforms not to trigger correctly fixed?
    Last edited by historian1789; September 10, 2021 at 10:15 AM. Reason: formatin correction

I've noticed, that fleets have reduced or no maintenance costs at all when harbored. Is this intended or a bug? Even on patrolling duty, total income is less compared to harbored.

Hi all,
    I've just downloaded the two main DEI MOD files and followed the instructions (extracted part 1 and part 2 into the DATA folder). But when i play the game (using the steam launcher) it doesn't pop up any MOD Manager, so i cannot activate any mod.
    How can i solve this?
    I've tried to click directly the Mod Manager icon in the launcher folder, but it tells me "Unable to start Mod Manager! Invalid number of arguments passed"

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerly

K.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

just click on the game exe which will open the launcher which has a mod manager clickable option
    if it doesn't work it means something got corrupted and you'll need to verify through steam

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

In order to play Rome 2 emperor edition which versions should i dowmload?1.2.8 PARTS 1 AND 2 are enough?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Thank you
    i have enabled the two parts from mod manager launcher?
    How do i know that the mod is running?
    Last edited by Sir_Aggelos_GR; December 17, 2021 at 03:54 PM.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Aggelos_GR View Post
    Thank you
    i have enabled the two parts from mod manager launcher?
    How do i know that the mod is running?
    When you have successfully started the game, you will notice that the menu back ground will say "Divide et Impera". When you try to start a campaign or a custom battle, you will notice that everything is different. That's when you know the mod is running.

Hi,
    Nice to see that this mod is still going strong. I haven't been playing since 2017.
    I've been seeing some videos, and they said something about some big new version dropping soon. Is that something I should wait around for before before getting into the game again and studying the gameplay mechanics?

When will 1.3 drop ? Any ETA ?

deleted
    Last edited by CIaagent11; December 20, 2021 at 04:29 AM.

Supply PPS display says I can switch regions, but clicking on the region and mousing over food. But that does not seem to work for me. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

What are the faction keys that emp_nahanarvali and emp_semnones were replaced with?

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3 - Updated Feb 24

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Thanks, for keep working in this great mod!

WOW!!!

I am sorry, I have not read all 100+ pages here, but

T H A N K Y O U ! ! !

Foederatus

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have the time to launch a new campaign tonight.

But it is simply beautiful and enthralling! (just messed around a little bit)

Thanks, again!