Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 555809596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.6 - Updated July 17

Yes, I meant "Fort" stance. Anyway AI in battles against Scythians and Armenians was fine so it might have been the Fort map. Will report back if I notice the issue again.

Hello! i am very new to PC gaming and modding so i am feeling a little out of my depth putting a mod onto my computer. Is there any safe guards i should do before downloading a mod to make sure the original game code doesn't break or so i can revert to the vanilla version? if so, how do i do those safe guards ? lol. I would really appreciate the help as i have just built my first PC and don't want to mess any of the software up. Kind regards Rhid. P.s. this mod looks spectacular by the way!

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Hello,

You can just turn mods on/off. Mod dont change games files in Rome 2.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Hello,

You can just turn mods on/off. Mod dont change games files in Rome 2.
    oh okay, thanks kam! In which case, i will download this mod straight away!

Do you turn them off in game? or in the code?

Sorry, last question. I saw a dynamic battle mod on steam, where you increased the attack b 40%. But you also showed a video with some very cool animations and blood. Are those animations and blood in normal DEI or do i need that dynamic mod to see them?

cheers,

Rhid.

Patrician

When you start the game, game launcher pops up, you can turn mods on/off and then press actual start.

In case of Dynamic Combat, all animations are from DeI. Blood is from other submod I installed manually long time ago and file is just called "bloodbath". I know it is also somewhere on Steam workshop, just under correct name.

Hey,

sorry, i need your help. I have downloaded the mod. Unzipped them in the correct file and made sure they were there. However when the game sends me to the steam launcher, there are no active mods there in the mod tab. I tried playing the game and ticked the boxes in the game that saids allow mods. Then restarted to see if that worked but still unable to launch divide et impera. The data files are definitely in the correct data folder, so not sure what to do. Please help?

cheers,
    Rhid.

The alternative is to try the Steam version of the mod.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Hello.
    I had a fort battle against Rome as Carthage.
    Enemy just lined up in front of my front gate and literally just stood there for no reason. Once I have used all my missiles I charged them, otherwise fort archers would finish the battle, immediately after I charged enemy units did all attack on my frontal unit... Normally they would go around other gates, keep some at reserve etc.

Astonishing work guys, well done!
    your mod did really revived my interest of Rome II and made me even more excited about experiencing the game play like I am playing it for the first time.
    As I didn't know about this update and thought that the mod is long done and no more updates, I didn't think about posting the things I want to see them changed or improved.
    So I am gonna say them here just in the case for the probable future updates:
    1.The Epirote Phalanxes' small shield(the "Parma") is not unique to the faction, tho the Shields of their Hoplites are unique with that emblem that looks like a tailed chair and I like if it was more early and late unique pike units for all Diadachoi, you know this Chalkaspides is so typical among almost all Diadachoi factions, for example you can keep Chalkaspides as an unique Epirote phalanx unit with those unique shields(I recommend you to play RaW mod for M&B and see their good looking Parmas classified for militia, medium and elite Epirote Phalanxes) and replace Phezetairoi phalanx as Chalkaspides for Makedonia(not sure for the Selucids).

2.I always liked the Boeo-Phyrgian helmet in RaW mod for M&B and as soon as I found out about DeI, I hoped I could see this helmet as a new-added thing with the mod but unfortunately I just saw a not really cooler variation of it used mostly by Thracians with lower brim.
    This was mostly used by Hellenic shock cavalry specially companions and Thessalians and in some cases by non-Diadochoi Hoplites.
    Here is the pic of the helmet(there are also a silver version of it with and without an Athlon):https://www.nextpng.com/en/transparent-png-wjbbo
    Good luck and health be with the team!

Patrician

Chalkaspides is the correct term for Diadochi regular phalanx regiments. Epirote phalanx was in fact pretty same as Macedonian one as it was recruited from that population.

That helmet is cool but sadly we dont have anyone who could make it for us at the moment.

That so, at least can you consider modifying their parmas in which way they(E, M & S) look unique although being the same Chalkaspides unit, you know like the hoplites of these factions being unique in their shields?
    I found a link of them Parmas:https://www.moddb.com/mods/rome-at-w...-parma-shields
    And here is the 3d model guy probably involved in making some of the items including that helmet:https://www.moddb.com/members/rgcotl

1.2.6a Patch Notes

*Only Part 1 Updated!
    *Save compatible

Battle & Unit Changes
    - Fixed weight values across all units so that their description now better matches the unit type (ie light, heavy etc)
    - Added new Late Ptolemaic Cavalry unit to thorax reforms (will be unlocked early in saves)
    - Added Celtic and Iberian cavalry standard bearers
    - Changed Partian AOR unit to Nisean Cavalry unit
    - Changed many unit settings for resistance to cold/heat to be more consistent and realistic.
    - Lowered tower arrow damage
    - Heavily nerfed bolt tower damage
    - Small rebalance of Greek sword units (less base damage, more AP)
    - Small base damage increase to elite foot archers
    - Small AP damage increase to lance/sword cavalry units
    - Increased lance cavalry and falx infantry charge bonus by 15%
    - Getae units rebalanced, mostly a bit better and more differentiation
    - Added flaming arrows to Cretan archers
    - Fixed stats/armor of some Armenian and Cappadocian units
    - Lowered camel bonus vs cavalry
    - Increased bonus vs infantry of Greek swords
    - Slightly increased pike phalanx and hoplite phalanx bonus vs elephants
    - Small decrease to elephant HP
    - Fixed wrong horse entry of early Pontic lancers
    - Small increase to mass of hoplites and pikes
    - Fixed missing Unique Mount entry for AoR Thessalian cavalry
    - Slightly nerfed damage and speed of camel cataphracts
    - Fixed incorrect speed entries of few militia hoplite units
    - Slightly buffed Illyrian Heavy Infantry
    - Fixed missing Charge Defence of Illyrian Heavy Spearmen
    - Illyrian Pirates speed increased
    - Increase unit size to 200 for basic Medewi archers
    - Fixed wrong mass entry for elite chariots
    - Small tweaks to melee weapon damage
    - Lowered damage of chariot javelins
    - Changed stats/appearance of some Cappadocian cavalry units

New UI Features
    - New Population and Supply information hover text buttons on the top right of the region panel.
    - Province/Region effects are now limited to 12 rather than 6 slots, so they should show up properly in the UI.
    - Aqueducts now will show up on the Grand Campaign, Augustus and Empire Divided maps.

Faction Traits
    - Added new faction traits for Nomadic, Irish, African, Cimbri, Arabian, Illyrian, Dacian and Thracian factions.

New Buildings
    - Added new buildings for spice and amber regions. Will only show up in new games.
    - Added new special Getae fortification building (one of their new faction traits)

Region Effect Changes & Edict Interaction
    - Fixed Regional effects that were not properly working. These include growth, public order and tax effects. This will impact save game values.
    - Changed regional tax, public order and growth effects to better fit various regions and for balancing purposes.
    - Changed regional livestock effect to also affect agriculture income.
    - Different regions now affect edicts in different ways, adding to variance for certain edicts across various provinces.
    - Barbarian Tax Tribute - Lower Public Order in foreign areas, Higher taxes in home areas.
    - Barbarian Migration - Lower Public Order in foreign areas
    - Export Food - Higher Income in fertile regions, more food used
    - Civilized Tax Harvesting - Lower Public Order & Tax Rate in Barbarian Lands
    - Party Loyalty - Increased to 15, added Public Order Negative
    - Commercial Stimulation - Lowered to 12% base, added Public Order Negative. Trade income increased based on region.

Agricultural & Food Edict Economic Changes
    - Overall changes aimed at making agriculture income more viable while tax and trade will be slightly less dominant for some regions.
    - Increase to agriculture income from farms/livestock buildings and granaries, added agriculture income % increase to granaries.
    - Added base level food, growth and income effects for Export/Import Food edicts.
    - Changed Olive, Fish and Wine resource trade buildings and Fish ports to produce agriculture rather than trade income. Changed Horse resource trade building to produce animal husbandry rather than trade.
    - Timber, Copper and Iron resource buildings now give industrial income rather than trade.
    - Various food/tavern forum buildings now split income between trade and agriculture/livestock and interact with the food edicts.
    - Tier 3 and 4 of buildings that interact with export and import food edicts also help the reverse edict. For example, trade ports that normally import food will also reduce the food and growth cost of the export edict at tier 3/4.
    - Slight increase to Export food edict income from various buildings.

Autoresolve Changes
    - Reduced infantry missile unit autoresolve effectiveness.
    - Fixed many autoresolve settings that were missing proper assignments based on battle types. Made the autoresolve tables more clear for modding purposes.
    - Fixed ambush autoresolve giving a bonus to defenders.
    - Fixed various autoresolve situations having the wrong settings and some vanilla bugs/mistakes.

Other Fixes/Changes
    - All Barbarian factions now have increased income from looting/sacking/razing.
    - Fixed incorrect population size entries for around 45 units, fixed new Cretan Mercenary unit missing population entry.
    - Added a custom battle cap of 2 for all Mercenary, AOR and Auxiliary troops. Also cap of 1 for Macedonian general unit.
    - Fixed various factions having the wrong personality settings (new campaign only)
    - Fixed new Iberian horses not showing up properly.
    - Moved Night attack ability from level 1 to level 2 of Night Commander skill which is now unlocked at character rank 3. Added some extra effects to the skill overall.
    - Added new effects for regions with higher political loyalty.
    - Fixed Mauryans using the wrong AOR population settings. They will no longer recruit Persian units with their population.
    - Added 37 new Mauryan female names
    - Gave eastern Germanic factions access to Scanadanivan local units (Western Germanic already had this)
    - Added camel officer variants for new Parthian and Nabatea units
    - Fixed HatG Arevaci having vanilla unit colors.
    - Fixed Rhodian hoplite slinger unit not properly getting slinger bonuses.
    - Fixed typo in Cappadocian swordsmen description.
    - Changed RoR Hellenic generals to use new custom Greek general models.
    - Fixed spelling of Maurya faction name.
    - Added Late Dacian foot nobles to Getae recruitable roster (previously commander only unit)
    - Fixed 2 Media units not properly being classified in the missile unit set (and therefore not receiving some effects)
    - Removed concentrated fire ability from early and late Bactrian cataphracts.
    - Fixed incorrect reform information text for Saka.
    - Fixed AI recruitment profile for a Mauryan sword unit.
    - Fixed ancillary portrait for barbarian bard retinue.
    - Changed Belgic cav unit name to distinguish from another unit.
    - Fixed Egyptian Cilician peltasts missing from campaign recruitment.
    - Moved Egyptian archers and Judean archers/slingers to different recruitment buildings.
    - Fixed tier 4 Zarmizegetusa special capital fort variant missing garrisons when owned by Barbarians.
    - Fixed crocodile wrestler ancillary missing subculture assignments.
    - Fixed special garrison units having too low of a priority.
    - Changed egypt/pontus chariot army tradition to affect cavalry in general instead.
    - Fixed 2 Armenian generals with bugged shields
    - Fixed bugged Medewi general variant
    - Moved AOR Scordisci unit from Thrace to Pannonia

Credits

- Huge thanks to DETrooper for the Region effect UI change!
    - Thanks to yaxl3y for finding the issue with regional tax effects.
    - Big thanks to Daruwind, DETrooper and Jake for the new UI buttons to use!
    - Thanks to DMW for the research for faction traits yet again!
    - Thanks to Vandamsel for helping with testing so many smaller details!

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.6a - Updated Sept 11

Woohoo, thx team!

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

thank you very much! :Þ
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel!
    I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version

Updated to fix a crash issue with some save games. Thanks to Fondor_Yards for reporting the bug.

- Pon_Lancers invalid mount entry fixed.

If you downloaded the standalone, redownload part 1 if you are having issues with save games. Thanks!

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.6a - Updated Sept 12

Quick question, do blood and graphic mods affect the unit animation tweaks and balance introduced in 1.2.6?
    Under the Patronage of Hadrian

In theory they should not unless they change UI files.

Patrician

And sometomes blood modes also change some combat related tables. Best to open them with PFM or RPFM to check it they dont include any combat related tables like melee_weapons of kv_rules.

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    And sometomes blood modes also change some combat related tables. Best to open them with PFM or RPFM to check it they dont include any combat related tables like melee_weapons of kv_rules.
    The mod I use is D.E.I. Graphics Enhancement MOD. It's in steam and it mentions, blood, camera, dust, smoke, flora, trees, environment texture changes

Does it change tables etc.?
    Under the Patronage of Hadrian

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.6b - Updated Sept 22

1.2.6b Hotfix Update
    Only Part 1 Updated
    Save Compatible

- Fixed various factions have less general appearance variety than intended due to incorrect vanilla settings.
    - Fixed Parthian and Nabatean camel units not showing up in game.
    - Overhauled look of AoR and Auxiliary Syrian archers. Auxiliary version now available to Rome in custom battle.
    - Updated stats for AOR Subeshi archers, Light Armenian cavalry, a few Getae units and some African/Arabian garrison units.
    - Moved Scordisci AOR unit to Pannonia rather than Thrace (for real this time)
    - Fixed a bugged texture on some Indian kukri models
    - Fixed Medewi generals missing weapons in some situations
    - Getae basic falxmen are now a starting rather than reform unit (new campaign only)
    - Moved some Saka reform units to lower tier building recruitment
    - Fixed copper and iron towns missing various AOR recruitment entries.
    - Removed throw javelin ability from Seleucid Royal Agema unit.
    - Fixed Kapisene in Baktria missing AOR recruitment
    - Fixed Saka having the wrong general options in custom battle.
    - Increased income from farming alternate tier 4 buildings, reduced PO negative