Page 90 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40658081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3e - Rise of the Republic August 17

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnar View Post

• Mod Users – New mods or mods updated after this change will no longer be stored in the Total War Rome II/data Instead, they are now located in the steamapps/workshop/content/214950 folder. Mods that have not been updated will still work and continue to be stored in the Total War Rome II/data folder. In both instances, mods will work in the same way as before but will just be downloaded to a different location.
    • Mod Authors – If you don’t update your mods, they will continue to work and be stored in the Total War Rome II/data folder for you and anyone who uses them. If you do update your mods, you should continue to place them in the Total War Rome II/datafolder (consider this your working folder) and when they’re uploaded via the launcher they will then be redownloaded to the steamapps/workshop/content/214950 folder (consider this your live or retail version) for you and anyone who uses them. If you want to continue to use multiple pack files for your mod, you can do. This may still be beneficial depending on your update process and the size and modularity of your mod.
    • Movie Packs – Unfortunately, we do not officially support this style of mod and the new launcher will likely have adverse effects on them. We recommend that you manually place these movie pack files in the Total War Rome II/data folder and make them read only.
    My pack file manager does not see the new 3 part version of the mod in neither the data nor the 214950 folder. How do I mod the mod?

I found the answer by digging through other pots. "Don't look for mod 1-3, look for mod 1, 9 & 10." I saw 9 & 10 and ignored them because I was looking for 1, 2 & 3.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; September 24, 2018 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3e - Rise of the Republic August 17

Quote Originally Posted by chu_bao_luc View Post
    I have the same problem here. Anyone can help us? please...
    Μake sure you're having all 3 mod parts and everything ticked in the STEAM launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    Μake sure you're having all 3 mod parts and everything ticked in the STEAM launcher.
    But there are just 2 parts here, where is the 3rd part?

Quote Originally Posted by chu_bao_luc View Post
    But there are just 2 parts here, where is the 3rd part?
    The 3 parts are for STEAM. The Forum version is still 2 parts.

Are any DLC required for this to run with? I don't see any but wanted to make sure before I bought the vanilla game.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by madmatg View Post
    Are any DLC required for this to run with? I don't see any but wanted to make sure before I bought the vanilla game.
    No. But I would recommend taking a look at some of those that unlock factions as you need those to play many of the factions that we overhauled.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Just a heads up: in the installation instructions for Steam the guide still says to download 10 parts

Quote Originally Posted by ivanpera View Post
    Just a heads up: in the installation instructions for Steam the guide still says to download 10 parts
    Good catch.

I subscribed to all 3 parts on steam but it downloads only 2 parts (parts 2 and 3, no part 1). There are glitches in the game interface so this is clearly not right. I had no problems yesterday, the issues just started today (10/30)

ScipioTheGreat's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by PietrolEremita View Post
    I subscribed to all 3 parts on steam but it downloads only 2 parts (parts 2 and 3, no part 1). There are glitches in the game interface so this is clearly not right. I had no problems yesterday, the issues just started today (10/30)
    Then download the manual files

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Quote Originally Posted by PietrolEremita View Post
    As Caligula mentioned in this post, there are problems with Steam atm, so for the time being using the standalone version seems the best solution.

For now I have uploaded a new Part 1 for Steam, it can be found in our collection link. I think our old part 1 may be broken permanently.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

It's been a while, looking forward to finally getting back to the war.

Since converting this into 3 parts from the previous like 8 or whatever, my population system is not there anymore. I have done reinstalled everything, including the standalone version.

If you are missing a scripted system, check for a mod conflicting with the scripts. Usually its a campaign camera mod.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Having installation problems: DeI crashes when starting Grand Campaign

Just purchased RoR; and d/l'd TWC DeI 1.2.3e
    Vanilla game plays fine.
    There are no other mods in my data folder besides DeI parts 1&2 (I sequestered all DeI submods in a separate folder)
    Tried verifying cache integrity.
    Tried deleting Rome2.exe and verifying cache integrity.
    I've been playing Dresden's R2TW mods and DeI since...just after game's release; but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with my current installation.

Clarification: game crashes after selecting faction and starting new campaign in Grand Campaign.
    Game ctd's after selecting RoR
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; December 14, 2018 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

Ibutsu's Avatar Laetus

You said there's only two parts but DeI has 3: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1405479496

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

On Steam 3 but standalone from this thread has 2 parts.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Ibutsu's Avatar Laetus

My bad!

Hello. I'm new here. I downloaded the three parts of the mod. Where do I find the mod manager to check them?