Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3459747576777879808182838485868788899091929394109 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3d - Updated August 8!

I have seen some others also have the food issue and I can't figure out why exactly. I know we haven't changed anything with food, so it must have been something added in the patch. Maybe tax level now impacts food to a larger extent in vanilla?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3d - Updated August 8!

so i am in a dilemma whether to be happy that CA patching the game or be sad it breaks the mod. but thx to all the DEI members who made this mod and still making it better.salute to you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Foragiri View Post
    I think you are right. I tried my savegames with the new game/DEI patch and I have found a problem with global food level: from a good situation, food went down to about -25, without touching anything.

Jegui has two solutions: update the game and the patch, or going back to patch 19 and the previous DEI version. I went for the latter because I love my campaign so much and I don'the want to abandon it and start a new one
    Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    I would suggest a fresh start just to be 100% sure buddy.

So what advantages and 'feel good' factors the new patch 20 and DEI would bring to the campaign? I need to understand if it's worth re-starting it and repeating 200+ turns... Thanks!
    Under the Patronage of Hadrian

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Considering the fact that the current version is compatible with patch 20 and we have a separate version specifically for patch 19 one of the "feel good" factors by starting a new game with the new patch and mod version would be avoiding bugs. Unless you plan on staying completely with patch 19 and the associated mod version.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Plus the new features introduced with Patch 20 and latest DEI version.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I have seen some others also have the food issue and I can't figure out why exactly. I know we haven't changed anything with food, so it must have been something added in the patch. Maybe tax level now impacts food to a larger extent in vanilla?
    What I have noticed is that when I am stealing food with the spy and raiding enemy lands, their only city displays -12 of food, but AI doesn´t get food attrition. I am playing on very hard.

I can´t starve this suckers!

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by ptaika View Post
    What I have noticed is that when I am stealing food with the spy and raiding enemy lands, their only city displays -12 of food, but AI doesn´t get food attrition. I am playing on very hard.

I can´t starve this suckers!
    This has nothing to do with bugs. That is simply how the even the base game is.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Its from our AI food bonuses.

New Hotfix arrived. Latest DEI still compatible with this?

It should be. You can always fire it up and see

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3e - Rise of the Republic August 17

1.2.3e Update August 17
    *Only Part 1 Updated
    *Save game compatible unless stated otherwise. RoR vanilla saves will not be compatible.

*Hotfix to address bug with population system 6:45PM EST

Rise of the Republic Compatibility
    - The mod should now be compatible with the RoR DLC. There may be a few balancing and other issues, but its functional.
    - For now we are mostly using our existing rosters with a few additions and changes for some factions to flesh them out more like the Etruscans and Italians.

Balancing/Fixes
    - Fixed a bug in the major factions autoresolve script.
    - Fixed some missing political action and loyalty effects.
    - Fixed a bug with ancillaries and political marriages.
    - Changed audio language settings for Etruscan/Italian units to new patch's entries for those cultures.
    - Fixed Lugii spear unit being incorrectly assigned phalanx ability.
    - Changed Hellenic libraries to require marble rather than silk.

Last edited by Dresden; August 17, 2018 at 05:50 PM.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.3e - Rise of the Republic August 17

For some reason the changes to the population system are messing up save game population values. I am looking into it.
    Last edited by Dresden; August 17, 2018 at 05:49 PM.

Saw there were patch notes while at work. Haven't been able to contain my excitement until right now so I can finally read them.

DeI patch notes make my friggin' day.

Hotfix #2
    Updated Part 1

- Rise of the Republic's population system should work now. Hopefully it doesn't break other save's population systems in the process If you started a RoR campaign before this, I highly suggest restarting.

UltimateTobi's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Hotfix #2
    Updated Part 1

- Rise of the Republic's population system should work now. Hopefully it doesn't break other save's population systems in the process If you started a RoR campaign before this, I highly suggest restarting.
    My buddy and me were playing MP Campaign with 1.2.3e before the hotfix and it seemed to have messed up our Population system; all my cities had even numbers (Roma for example 55,000 and not changing) that never changed, regardless of positive or negative growth.

I've seen your last two posts now, has this issue been resolved?

(This issue occured in the normal Grand Campaign, not Rise Of The Republic!)

It should be fixed now, if you load a save from before trying 1.2.3e. Please let me know if its working properly. Thanks!

UltimateTobi's Avatar Libertus

Can't check it now unfortunately, and we only have one, current, save with 1.2.3e. Does that mean the Population will start to grow/decline from our current, even-numbered population? If that's the case, that's good enough. I hope it's not effed up completely.

Thanks for the reply and will let you know tomorrow if it's fixed (for us).

Your save may be bugged if you don't have any previous save from before 1.2.3e, I am not sure to be honest.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Thx Dresden

Is it intended that Ptolemaïc Galatian Kleruch Bodyguards are only recruitable as a general bodyguard, and not as a "standard" unit too (like most of the other bodyguard units)? About them, they are called "Somatophykales"... should this rather be "Somatophylakes"?
    "They make a desert, and call it peace" - Caledonian chieftain Calgacos' personal opinion about Pax Romana