Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4873888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.4b - Updated March 12

My heartiest thanks for great people from development team of DeI, especially Dresden. This is like now a radically new game.
    I specifically liked population concept. Humans are the most important resource out there. But this resource was never present in game. Now it is!

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.4b - Updated March 12

i want to play with the original campaign of wrath of sparta and i used wrath of sparta MOD but he didn't work, i realy want to play with the faction of sparta in the old or new campaign cn u tell me how if there is a submod that can lock this faction in new campaing or just to paly with the old one ( wrath of sparta )

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Spartiate,

Are you using the new mod manager? If so, you've got to switch to the old one and it's likely that the mod for the wrath of sparta will work then.

Will you update the steam version ??

Steam version has been updated for a long time.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Steam version has been updated for a long time.
    Oh? it says 'last updated Nov18'.....does my steam mod update automatically in the launcher??

It says March 19 for me.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Reminder,

Asking another member of the site for a pirated version of a game breaches the
    Terms of Service, paragraph Promoting Illegal Activities, as there's no other legal way to obtain that game but Steam.
    Please avoid such kind
    of behavior in the future or further moderation action will follow.

Regards,
    G.S

are the links here for the mod up to date or should i use steam version?

Quote Originally Posted by tsoum1 View Post
    are the links here for the mod up to date or should i use steam version?
    Yes, they are up-to-date, so you can either use the standalone version or the steam one, your choice!

Libertus

I have the 3 new parts of the game and the translation. the game loads the new campaign and crashes to the desktop
    The basic game works

any soon new update?

The new update is still a couple months away.

Under the older versions, whats with the "Standalone Patch 19/18/17"?

If I want to play version 1.1 on a fresh install of ROME 2 do I need any of those patches?

If you want to use the standalone version on the fresh R2 install, then I assume that it's the latest version of R2 and you need no patches for it. Just use the latest version of DeI 1.2.4b (2 parts).

Patches are only for those who, for some reason, want to play the previous versions of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Seleukos.I.Nikator~ View Post
    If you want to use the standalone version on the fresh R2 install, then I assume that it's the latest version of R2 and you need no patches for it. Just use the latest version of DeI 1.2.4b (2 parts).

Patches are only for those who, for some reason, want to play the previous versions of the game.
    Seeing as he specifically asked to play 1.1, I'd wager he didn't mean 1.2.4b :p.

@Hockey85, you only need the 2 1.1 files @ the Previous Version Downloads

I understand, Dardo, but is 1.1 going to work with the current version of R2? He said he was going to use it on the fresh R2 install, so I guess he is using the latest version of the game. And DeI 1.1, that was like few R2 patches back.

Well, that's another question :p, maybe he can set Rome II back in the Steam settings to a version that works with 1.1? 1.6 or something like that?

Yeah, exactly. He will have to manully roll back his version of R2 to one of the previous patches to make that work with DeI 1.1. That's at least what I thought.

Hey guys. I am new to this, so excuse me if the question is actually stupid. I have Rome 2 Emperor Edition 2.4.0.0... Wich version of DeI shall I install in order for my game to work as charm? Any help is appreciated.