Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257107 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - UPDATED JAN 19

Yeah it had been a couple patches before I updated. Thank you though.

Yeah, I altered some of the diplomatic settings awhile back to try to prevent some of the permanent alliance/friendliness going on.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Yeah, I altered some of the diplomatic settings awhile back to try to prevent some of the permanent alliance/friendliness going on.
    Yeah I defeated Carthage and all of its allies so everyone along the way was very friendly I doubt there could have been any reason in the world they would dislike me. Though over the years I'd expect our differences and their will to expand make us less and less friendly.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - UPDATED JAN 13

Well, each imperium level also increases the expansionism negative to diplomacy

Updated 1.2.07a January 21st
    Updated Part 1 Only
    All updates save compatible
    To update, simply download part 1 again and overwrite it in your Rome 2 data directory

Crash fixes
    - Fixed AI turn crash issue resulting from liberating basic barbarian minor towns.

Battle Changes
    - Small morale tweaks.
    - Cavalry charge slightly better.
    - Small changes to hoplite and pike spacing.
    - Small changes to hoplite and pike formation bonuses.

Smaller Fixes
    - Fix praetorians having reversed upgrades
    - Fixed egy citizen militia again just in case they are still invisible for some.
    - Fixed some emergent factions having reform units for generals so they would spawn without a general.
    - Fixed tier 5 sparta barracks missing effects
    - Fixed a lot of incorrect German unit descriptions.
    - Moved some German units around in barracks tiers.
    - Fixed eastern slinger unit size
    - Reverted some emergent faction general appearance changes for now.
    - Altered some effects on the farm warhorse chain.
    - Fixed voice entry for 2 carthage units.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 28, 2019 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

Hey Dresden, is there an option to let the AI control some of the Armies? I just had a battle 4v3 which I won but the micromanaging at that level was a pain! I remember they had this option on other TW maybe you dont have it in your Mod tho.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - UPDATED JAN 21

Thank you Dresden and everybody involved in this mod. I'm having the most fun I've had in years with videogames, this feels like a whole new game.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon The Superior View Post
    Hey Dresden, is there an option to let the AI control some of the Armies? I just had a battle 4v3 which I won but the micromanaging at that level was a pain! I remember they had this option on other TW maybe you dont have it in your Mod tho.
    Im pretty sure that we didnt remove or touch that setting. I remember it aswell and I belive it was an option in the pre-battle overview.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

I think you can also do that during the battle, just group units you don't want to control and give them to the AI, there is a button for that
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

what are the small changes to hoplite and pike phalanxes? =)

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Formation bonuses and behaviour, for example hoplites will fight in a bit more agressive manner and support their buddies even more.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - UPDATED JAN 16

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiTJ2 View Post
    Special capitals... i.e. Roma with Campus Martius 'Barracks'... does this mean that it is technically also a Barracks? Do I still need to build one in Rome?

Are there other cities like this also, so I don't have to go through each faction to find out?
    Still I don´t play 1.2 Can someone explain me what is that Campus Martius?

Its simply an effect I added that lets the player know that Rome has barracks recruitment. If you google Campus Martius you can read more about it - it was a field outside Rome that had various ceremonial/religious uses.

Every custom battle i play crashes. Last patch and this latest one. Just black screens a few minutes in and goes to desktop.

The battles crash mid-battle or they crash on load? All factions/unit choices? And this happened before the last update also?

To test it, I played a custom battle between Rome a Carthage to the end and it didn't crash.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2 - UPDATED JAN 13

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    The battles crash mid-battle or they crash on load? All factions/unit choices? And this happened before the last update also?
    I had a large army ambush battle Rome vs Averni and I was the one being ambushed. My immediate reaction is to create groups and form lines. Before I could finish grouping the screen would go black and silent. Crash to desktop completely. It happened twice within the first 2 minutes. (((PRIOR UPDATE tested today)))

Then I did the same armies but an encampment battle where I fight them in their fort. The battle crashed within the first five minutes (((CURRENT UPDATE tested today)))

Quote Originally Posted by Alekho View Post
    To test it, I played a custom battle between Rome a Carthage to the end and it didn't crash.
    Just did Rome vs Parthia and it crashed in less than five minutes. I have no other mods active and the only thing I did from yesterday compared to today is update the game with the new patch for 1.2. This is my first time trying to do custom battles in 1.2 all together. Always did campaign.

One a side note I noticed the roman units lifting up and lowering their shields constantly under missile fire. Like they were trying to do a workout instead of keeping them high to block missiles.

I've found with many games an active antivirus can cause games to crash. I would have edited the posts but I can not see an edit button. It in fact was my antivirus AVG Free that was crashing my game. Once disabled the game worked. I appreciate the hard work and the responses.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 28, 2019 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

No worries, glad its working for you!

I often crash after disbanding a general. Now three times in a row.

Yes, this is a bug in the base game too sometimes especially with starting generals/agents. Sometimes you have to disband the units first.

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by nero997 View Post
    I often crash after disbanding a general. Now three times in a row.
    I don't know it works for other or not, because I don't really understand technically, how it works.
    I find solution in My game, first, disband all units, except the general unit, end turn, after that, move the general to other area (random, up to You, where He must go, but importantly, never garrisoned Him to the city), then disband Him on next turn, the game would not crash, sometime after merge armies, then try to disband one of general, I also get it crashed too, Rome 2 (the base game) is what need an update !