Thread: With regards to Beastmen and Wood Elves DLC does it effect new O&G campaigns?

Icon5 With regards to Beastmen and Wood Elves DLC does it effect new O&G campaigns?

Ahoy TW: Warhammer Forums Warriors,

I was about to start modding a master campaign... (my forum post/wishlist... Here ).... but my question for you all here is... Do the Beastmen and Wood Elves DLC's effect anything with Orcs and Goblins campaign? in other words... will they be involved in a Campaign to fight against if I have the DLC? what if no DLC? or no matter what, DLC or No DLC, they will not be there?

thank you for your time.

*Tiphat*
    _Sanguin_

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: With regards to Beastmen and Wood Elves DLC does it effect new O&G campaigns?

they will be there as AI oponements whether you own the DLC or not
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Default Re: With regards to Beastmen and Wood Elves DLC does it effect new O&G campaigns?

NVM. Must drink more coffee.
    Last edited by Totalheadache; January 05, 2017 at 11:19 AM.

Thank you Capt'n Atthias. Much appreciated.

So I heard some DLC does adds to campaigns... like the "The King and The Warlord" DLC to get Regiments of the Renown for your campaign.... which makes me wonder what DLC's are there that add to an O&G campaign? or do all DLC add to all Campaigns? I don't mind getting DLC's but I am only ever going to play O&G one Main unending master campaign and want to unlock every single thing for it that I can before implementing all my moddings.

Thank you all for your time on this.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by _Sanguin_ View Post
    Thank you Capt'n Atthias. Much appreciated.

So I heard some DLC does adds to campaigns... like the "The King and The Warlord" DLC to get Regiments of the Renown for your campaign.... which makes me wonder what DLC's are there that add to an O&G campaign? or do all DLC add to all Campaigns? I don't mind getting DLC's but I am only ever going to play O&G one Main unending master campaign and want to unlock every single thing for it that I can before implementing all my moddings.

Thank you all for your time on this.
    no not all DLC do all to all camapaings the king and the warlord for example only adds to O&G and dwarves so that wil be the one you want
    Last edited by ♔atthias♔; January 06, 2017 at 08:08 AM.
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Wonderful Thanks a bunch. Much Obliged

*Tiphat*