Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Rome Total Realism Anábasis III

Default Re: Rome Total Realism Anábasis III

I have to inform, to whose are interested, that my mod is still under development, as usual.

I have a lot of personal responsabilities and the work was going quite slow, but It´s never stopped.

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Your work is excellent, and understand both life and modding takes time.

I tried to use 6tpy, and found the old script creator is lost, links are dead. How many turns in your Mod year? There is one in Remastered github tools which may help? The problem with increasing turns is increasing the building times, but the AI does not know how to handle it, and it takes forever to build things, meanwhile you get trait penalties. I have to use an Architect building and Public Works(or a Slave Labor Camp if you are a tyrant) to reduce build times & costs down to 60%(30+30). Added to marble and timber to reduce further.

I have 43 buildings and 21 temples, mainly to trigger traits and ancillaries. Again you have to be careful of increasing bonuses too much with so many buildings, as it will make garrisons and agents(spies) redundant as bonuses can be 200+ if not higher.

beautiful units
    hope to see its download link
    Last edited by persian lords; October 07, 2022 at 06:54 AM.

A tribute of Athanatoi (The Persian Inmortals)

I am excited to come back to the modding scene this summer, but still this days of hard work, I like to open my project and have a look on details or think in new ideas...I wanted to make a tribute to the Melophoroi or Athanatoi (the persian inmortals), which is an unit included in my main campaign, that player can recruit under certain conditions in Persepolis. And they may could look anachronic or out of time, but not neccesarily...

Seleucids were including many local troops in their armies how the Achemenid did before. żWhat happend with the persian noblemen in this context? Probably they formed as Agema cavalry in seleucid army, but whatever were their role in past, you as a player have the possibility to reconstruct this elite unit.Here some screenshot of these great men of the persian army.

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789