Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cantabrian Wars 0.3 - (Updated 26.04.2018)

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Cantabrian Wars 0.3 - (Updated 26.04.2018)

I haven't thought about it before, but after I looked at the game picture you have for the 0.3 update I notice a grammatical error (based on what I know about the English language).

The last "The Iberians know better the terrain." sentence in Victoria's Ambush comment sounds wrong to me. Shouldn't that be "The Iberians know the terrain better." as it sounds better.

Anyway, congratulations to the Opifex award. You deserve it.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Sorry for my English grammar. In Spanish (or any other Latin language) you can write in both ways, it even sounds more poetic to do that. But I'll correct it as soon as I can, thanks for your advice. And thank you very much for to thank the Opifex award, the year 2017 was intense in modding, I hope to keep up and improve my mods and create new projects (I already have 2 in mind ...)

Good. I'll look forward to see what you have in mind of those new mods.

Maybe, you are qualified for having a hosted mod forum on TWC as it makes easier to follow the progress of the mods you have created or plan to create later on. Have you thought about that?

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Thanks Leonardo. Yes, but I'm not a passionate create many threads and explain many things; I'm of few words. Anyway, the only mod that maybe I will request that pass to "hosted mod" is the Hispania in the Middle Ages, since it includes several campaigns and historical battles.

The Cantabrian Wars mod also takes place on the Iberian Peninsula, modern Spain, so that mod could also be in the hosted mod forum for the Hispania in the Middle Ages mod.

They are two different games.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123