Thread: Empire Revamped: an empire total war seven years war mod

Default Empire Revamped: an empire total war seven years war mod

This is going to be a mod for empire total war, focusing on the mid 18th century period of the game, particularly the seven years war. The plan is to revamp/overhaul anything that is possible within the game and make it better, whilst looking forward to keeping historical accuracy alive as much as possible without ruining the fun of the game. The beta of this mod will be focusing on the european factions including: great britain, france, austria and prussia. Our plan is to finish the campaigns, unit rosters etc. for all the factions in the game and after that is done we will focus on an extension of the campaign towards the later period, possibly 1770s - 1790s, including technologies that will unlock newer unit uniforms, newer ships, and in my opinion the most exciting part: the outbreak of the american revolution.

Just keep in mind since I'm the only developer and I only spend my free time working on the mod, it won't be out very soon, think something like next year's summer, july-august - and that's for the beta version

Most progress screenshots, sneak peeks, polls and suggestions etc. will be posted and looked at in the discord, since I'm going to be most active on that platform for now. - https://discord.gg/ztKYkvKQWV

Although I said I will be most active on the discord, that doesn't mean I won't be looking from time to time into this thread, so don't be scared to post questions!

In the attachments you will find some models that are being worked on at the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220908154516_1.jpg   20220909141752_1.jpg  

The_Lord_Snow's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Empire Revamped: an empire total war seven years war mod

Looking forward to this!
    Lead (and only) Developer of the Succession Mod for Total War EMPIRE