Thread: I can't uninstall this mod

Default I can't uninstall this mod

I want to try another mod so i want to uninstall this mod. But the uninstaller doesn't work. In my first attempt to uninstall this mod, a notification popped up. I don't remember what it says, all i remember is i chose the option "i installed correctly". But then, nothing happens. My second attempt to uninstall this mod is via control panel. Again, there was a notification. I don't really remember what it says and i also forgot to take a screenshot. This time, i chose the option "uninstall using recommended settings". But nothing happens.
    I reinstalled the mod. Then, i tried to uninstall but there was a message saying "uninstall darth mod.exe has stopped working"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails darthmod uninstall error.png   darthmod uninstall.png  

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Default Re: I can't uninstall this mod

Did you go back into your c:/drive/programs folders after uninstalling from control panel and manually delete stuff left behind? Also when you have installed M2TW into your programs(x86) open a "new folder" in your c:/ drive> rename it to whatever you like then copy & paste M2TW into that renamed folder then put your mod on top. This keeps your original installation free & clean to rinse and repeat for other mods. This works for RTW/BI/ALX too
    I have 14 mods stored on my PC using this method
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; December 30, 2016 at 02:05 AM.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: I can't uninstall this mod

dump question, why did you need to uninstall the mod?
    if you install a mod, it will be installed in a separate mod folder in me2tw. I think most mods for m2tw are modfoldered and work side by side.