Thread: Expansion DLV Links Project - Help (Americas - Teutonic Included, Britannia Missing)

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Expansion DLV Links Project - Help (Americas - Teutonic Included, Britannia Missing)

If anyone has a working version of a missing DLV version, could re upload it and share the link here.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; December 05, 2016 at 07:25 PM.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: DLV Links - Help

Yes please and thank you!

Default Re: DLV Links - Help

Ok guys i will start uploading i have DLV Americas.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: DLV Links Project - Help (Americas Included)

DLV Teutonic will follow but no luck with DLV Britannia. Anyone that has Britannia?

Default Re: Expansion DLV Links Project - Help (Americas - Teutonic Included, Britannia Missing)

Default Re: Expansion DLV Links Project - Help (Americas - Teutonic Included, Britannia Missing)

Thanks for the links b0gia, wish someone had the Britannia campaign still

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

thank you!

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

no luck with DLV Britania?

No?

After downloading the americas version, which is my favorite campaign of the vanilla game, I made a lot of modifications to increase the difficulty, unlock hidden units, balance the game, fix errors, improve CAI and BAI, and a lot of changes that do not imply add textures or new animations (I do not know how to do it), but take advantage of those that are available or hidden. Now it is a more complete game with a greater variety of units for all factions, greater balance, and a tougher challenge especially for the Spanish, whose campaign was too easy even with DLV modifications.
    Could I share it here, or do I need permission? (original authors are missing).
    Last edited by Toranks; September 11, 2018 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toranks View Post
    After downloading the americas version, which is my favorite campaign of the vanilla game, I made a lot of modifications to increase the difficulty, unlock hidden units, balance the game, fix errors, improve CAI and BAI, and a lot of changes that do not imply add textures or new animations (I do not know how to do it), but take advantage of those that are available or hidden. Now it is a more complete game with a greater variety of units for all factions, greater balance, and a tougher challenge especially for the Spanish, whose campaign was too easy even with DLV modifications.
    Could I share it here, or do I need permission? (original authors are missing).
    I think it would be considered a submod and as such can be posted here without permission but correct me if I‘m wrong. Would love to try it out since I never really got into DLV Americas because of its flaws.

Thank you. I have published it in the submods section of DLV, to see what you think.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2#post15662532

Update:
    For Americas should be these 2 files:
    -Download and install DLV Americas 1_0 Install.exe
    -Download and install DLV Americas 1_1 Upgrade.exe
    So Americas DLV is saved.

For Teutonic should be these 2 files:
    DLV Teutonic 1_0 Install.exe
    DLV Teutonic 1_2 Upgrade.exe
    So Teutonic is saved as well.

What we are missing is: main install (v1.1) and the DLV Britannia 1.2e Upgrade

What does the upgrade do (for Americas) and I assume the linked one here is a safe file?

I'm starting up a hotseat on my discord server for this mod, will I run into any problems for the Americas campaign?

What does the upgrade for the Americas add? My firewall is blocking it.