Thread: 260 ad bug

Default 260 ad bug

I play this mod on RTW Gold Steam edition.
    I make sure to activate the script every time I start playing the campaign, but then when i press next turn the year jumps to 260 AD and all the Events in History thingies pop up on the screen.

The weird thing is, when i exit to main menu and start the campaign again this problem doesn't occur. If i try this again a 3rd time, it happens again, and so on for every other odd loading of the campaign.

When I used the retail version none of this happened, so I'm thinking it might have something to do with Steam. But I'm not sure though. Any help?

나의 LG-F600L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Nanananananana

Default Re: 260 ad bug

Quote Originally Posted by dbug View Post
    I play this mod on RTW Gold Steam edition.
    I make sure to activate the script every time I start playing the campaign, but then when i press next turn the year jumps to 260 AD and all the Events in History thingies pop up on the screen.

The weird thing is, when i exit to main menu and start the campaign again this problem doesn't occur. If i try this again a 3rd time, it happens again, and so on for every other odd loading of the campaign.

When I used the retail version none of this happened, so I'm thinking it might have something to do with Steam. But I'm not sure though. Any help?

나의 LG-F600L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    I have not encountered this bug. My guess is, you might have forgotten to active it once and perhaps your savegame is now bugged.

Default Re: 260 ad bug

This is usually caused from forgetting to activate the Script a few times, I know I have made that mistake myself. But I do believe others reporting this with the Script issue. Steam may not be helping either, I would always use the hard copy and forget steam when using mods. I have had only trouble with Steam, its a gimmick to gain more money and control.
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004