Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RMV2 Converter v1.1

Default Re: RMV2 Converter v1.1

Hi,

Not sure why but Norton flags your converter as malware. Any ideas why?
    On the plus side Virustotal seems to come up clean...which is weird as Norton is one of the engines on it haha. Just thought I'd let you know in case your downloads had been tampered with.

Otherwise great work! I'm super excited to start learning model manipulation with some of the Warhammer models

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

Hey, thanks for informing.

I'm afraid some software can indicate this converter as malware just because it's release by a non-organisation.

No worries.

Just a quick question. How do I use the converter? I had extracted some rigid files from TWW2 using package manager. I then printed your converter at those models but kept getting an error saying the size was too large or too small. What am I doing wrong?

WH2 is not yet supported in currently released version. (fixed in new)

Something is wrong with this converter, you say it handles rigid_model_v2 from total war warhammer 1.
    But im only getting the "Could not read the file from disk. Original error:Value was either too large or too small for a Decimal."
    Anyone know of some other converter for these models to dae, obj or anything?

Warhammer support is present only for some models, not the majority of it (at least not in the current version).

After export the model, can I transform it into other form like .pmx?I want to use the mods in MikuMikuDance.

Could I ask if you've made any progress exporting animations?

I almost finished the v2 tool but had to drop it coz of lack of time and got myself into lots of mistakes. Hopefully I'll finish it one day.
    I can make it open source if someone wants to finish it before I do just PM or email me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Jox View Post
    I almost finished the v2 tool but had to drop it coz of lack of time and got myself into lots of mistakes. Hopefully I'll finish it one day.
    I can make it open source if someone wants to finish it before I do just PM or email me

Wow, I can't believe this topic is not more well known...

If I understand correctly, with it you could export warhammer models and animations to edit it with different tools and then put them back in the game ? If so it would be an absolute revoltion of warhammer total war modding.

I beg you to find the time to finish it at some point, be it in a year or two, because with it we can mod warhammer for the following decades and keep the game alive after support ends.

You're my new hero I'll definitely learn how to mod models and animations !f there is a simple way to put them into warhammer

Are you a god op? because you just saved my wallet.-signed a blender user

I have long found the ETW / NTW animation converter (.anim) in a text file (.txt).

Mr.Jox, maybe this converter will help you to deal with the animation.
    It would be great if you wrote another converter for ETW / NTW.

P.S. I apologize for my english. I use a translator.

In the archive I put converter and several animation files, for example.
    ETWmeshresearchtools.7z

Hello everyone,

Is there any way to either edit a ship model in Rome II to allow more troops on board, or if that doesn't work then can anyone tell me how to import the heavy roman transport from Attila into Rome II?
    We desperately need it for mods that make units larger so that they can all fit on a ship without bugging the game out.
    The max capacity for a transport in Rome II is 164, the max for the Heavy Roman Corbita transport in Attila is 220.

Hello guys, unfortunately I no longer checking TWC so if you want to contact me, better use discord: Mr.Jox#2674 or steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrJ0x/

can you guys update ? it doesnt open rigid model v2 for Three Kingdoms

Can you give me answer? if I export with RME general model from ATW to DAE than I follow the TUTORIAL (rigid_material, LODS.....) Is it enough things to export model to CS2? Or i must to do "bind to bone" in any situation?
    So in this TUTORIAL there is no any things of "bind to bone"....I really confused...
    Because after trying of exporting in BOB I get MISTAKE - and change rigid_material "DEFAULT" to "weighted" doesn't give positive result...

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlinho View Post
    Can you give me answer? if I export with RME general model from ATW to DAE than I follow the TUTORIAL (rigid_material, LODS.....) Is it enough things to export model to CS2? Or i must to do "bind to bone" in any situation?
    So in this TUTORIAL there is no any things of "bind to bone"....I really confused...
    Because after trying of exporting in BOB I get MISTAKE - and change rigid_material "DEFAULT" to "weighted" doesn't give positive result...
    https://discord.gg/Bfrqtn

Thanks, I wrote in this discord....

Where are the Rome 2 model files located?
    Search gave nothing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234