Thread: Donald's First 100 Days and Before

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Default Re: Donald's First 100 Days and Before

Quote Originally Posted by Telamon View Post
    I really don't think he has a coherent plan for anything
    Indeed. Zero.
    Well, I missed this,Donald Trump announces plans for military parades in major US cities

-------
    Quote Originally Posted by IronBrig4 View Post
    That's news to me too. The Brits I know (relatively young, university educated, Londoners or Scots) think Trump is a joke.
    Yep.Also the Parliament, check the video, click here,
    http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/m...3553975720.mp4
    From the video,
    As far as this place is concerned, I feel very strongly that our opposition to racism, to sexism and our support for equality before the law and an independent judiciary are hugely important considerations in the house of Commons
    So, that's it. President Trump will not be allowed to address the joint Houses of Parliament.
    Last edited by Ludicus; February 17, 2017 at 01:27 PM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    Yep.Also the Parliament, check the video, click here,
    http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/m...3553975720.mp4
    From the video,

So, that's it. President Trump will not be allowed to address the joint Houses of Parliament.
    This arrogant ass, completely overstepped his responsibility and doesn't speak for anyone but himself. As a Speaker (Chairman) of the Commons he must not be biased in any way, and certainly shouldn't use the Commons to make political statements. There is at present a move to oust him from the Chair over this, and quite rightly so.

Speaker Bercow has split the House and dishonoured his office
    http://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/s...ed-his-office/
    As soon as John Bercow said — of the speculative possibility that Donald Trump should address both Houses of Parliament — ‘I feel very strongly that our opposition to racism and sexism’ meant that the speech should not take place, he was out of order. His strong feelings are irrelevant, and it is unparliamentary of him to express them. Mr Bercow says he was putting forward the views of many MPs. The phrasing of the question from the Labour MP Stephen Doughty, which prompted Mr Bercow’s answer, certainly suggests the thing was cooked up between them. But Speaker Lenthall did not say ‘as some MPs are pleased to direct me’: he was speaking of the will of the whole House. Mr Bercow took no steps to ascertain that will. As a result of his exaltation of self over role, ‘Now does he feel his title hang loose about him, like a giant’s robe upon a dwarfish thief.’
    Those running around shouting that Trump hasn't a clue what he is doing, he has no policies and hasn't a direction. They should remember that he has been in office 28 days!! Sure there have been problems, mostly through lack of experience in the decision making process of government, the travel ban being the most notable. But it is early days yet and you would expect it. Give him time to actually do something that you can really hate.
    Last edited by caratacus; February 17, 2017 at 02:43 PM.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...igrant-roundup

Lol more fake news. This is really starting to get annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    Ha, Ha. If those very same people were asked if they believe in man-made global warming they would all nod their heads in unison.

It's FAKE news. Again.
    When you say it's fake news, are you saying that the memo was fabricated by the AP and that the people listed on it didn't have anything to do with the creation of the memo?
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

But he had half a year to think about them, and surround himself with competent policy advisers.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleonic Bonapartism View Post

Ha ha yeah, I bet they'd do the same for evolution too - the chumps.
    Evolution has been conclusively proven by science. Organisms evolve. It's natural.

However, it is not scientific to claim that man is causing polar and glacial ice melt because of our carbon releases and the data from 1950 to the present proves it when there has been no change in the rate of glacial ice melt since 1850. well before all these carbon releases caused by autos and industry started:

As shown, the rate has been consistently the same since 1850, except for the fact it has started growing again.

And then there's the astonishing fact that Al Gore seems to find a blizzard everywhere he goes. Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    When you say it's fake news, are you saying that the memo was fabricated by the AP and that the people listed on it didn't have anything to do with the creation of the memo?
    There are no plans at present to use the National Guard to round up illegals. A discussion on such use, because other presidents have done it, is just being practical. this is just more fake news sensationalism.
    Last edited by B. W.; February 17, 2017 at 03:33 PM.

Those running around shouting that Trump hasn't a clue what he is doing, he has no policies and hasn't a direction. They should remember that he has been in office 28 days!! Sure there have been problems, mostly through lack of experience in the decision making process of government, the travel ban being the most notable. But it is early days yet and you would expect it. Give him time to actually do something that you can really hate.
    Cant we hate his stance on politics already as defended troughout his campaing? The way he handles things as so far, and the things he says he defends?
    I dont need to wait for him doing something, when there is President of the United states saying he wants to do a lot of things, i dont agree with.

I find it amusing people trying to normalize Trump, when him , and this whole phenomena, is far from normal.

Btw his lack of experience it isnt suprising. I said this here months ago and wa s refuted several times at the time, that Trump is no Politician.
    It showed back then, and it shows right now.
    And when i say this, i mean his total inexperience ever as apublic servant.
    So yeah it isnt suprising at all.

And it isnt that he doesnt have a direction, its that his direction is dangerous, and aparently conflicting with the rules of Democracy. (By that i mean the rule of law, and procedure, yes that is also part of Democracy). In one way, it is due to his lack of experience (so yeah he doesnt have a clue on what he is doing on that front) and the other, is that his policies, as advertised, are meant to please, the lowest comon denominator, and his palls in business as well.

his coment and defence of evank product lines, is also a show, his lack of experience, and disregard for Procedure,a nd aparently law, as well.

And there is people expecting good coming out of Trump administration??!!

I find it amazing, and amusing.

Evolution has been conclusively proven by science. Organisms evolve. It's natural.

However, it is not scientific to claim that man is causing polar and glacial ice melt because of our carbon releases and the data from 1950 to the present proves it when there has been no change in the rate of glacial ice melt since 1850. well before all these carbon releases caused by autos and industry started:
    You have a funny way to analize your own graphic... it cleary shows a gradual decrease of glacier mass on par with industrialization, since its revolution. And the sea level seems to increase folowing glacier shortning line and rising curvature.

And it is ironic you saying it has nothing to do with Coal, oil, and gas use, as their curvatures seem to folow the exact same rising line, and curvature.

Industrial revolution started bewteen 1820 and 1840, and its exactly when the the lines of sea level and glacier shortning begins to rise. Arround 1850 , wich is exactly within its time frame, for its effects to start showing gradualy.
    Industry and carbon emissions existed way before 1950 you see it isnt so much about hydrocarbon, but about the excess of carbon in the atmosphere, and the less and less flora to process it in our planet.... just saying....
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; February 17, 2017 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post

You have a funny way to analize your own graphic... it cleary shows a gradual decrease of glacier mass on par with industrialization, since its revolution. And the sea level seems to increase folowing glacier shortning line and rising curvature.

And it is ironic you saying it has nothing to do with Coal, oil, and gas use, as their curvatures seem to folow the exact same rising line, and curvature.

Industrial revolution started bewteen 1820 and 1840, and its exactly when the the lines of sea level and glacier shortning begins to rise. Arround 1850 , wich is exactly within its time frame, for its effects to start showing gradualy.
    Industry and carbon emissions existed way before 1950.... just saying....
    Odd that you didn't note the part of the graph that shows glacial ice is actually growing now. just sayin'.

Odd that you didn't note the part of the graph that shows glacial ice is actually growing now. just sayin'.
    Right! for now... and the sea level is constantly oscilating, yet constantly increasing. If you look at the graph The glacier shorting line has some drops now and then as well, yet is constantly on the rise overal...
    Just because it is droping now, it doesnt prove the correlation is false. You have to wait a lot more years, and i mean a lot more to notice if the ice keeps forming for you to make the statment you were making.

So far the big picture does show a correlation.

If the oil, gas, and coal use keeps increasing, at same rates, and in the next several decades if not more, glacier shortning keeps droping, then you may have a case, to put foward.
    Right now, it simply isnt the case.

Look without agendas here, im ambigous either, way, but i still know how to analize a Graph. i better!
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; February 17, 2017 at 04:21 PM.

Right! for now... and the sea level is constantly oscilating, yet constantly increasing. If you look at the graph The glacier shorting line has some drops now and then as well, yet is constantly on the rise overal...
    Just because it is droping now, it doesnt prove the correlation is false. You have to wait a lot more years, and i mean a lot more to notice if the ice keeps forming for you to make the statment you were making.

So far the big picture does show a correlation.

If the oil, gas, and coal use keeps increasing, at same rates, and in the next several decades if not more, glacier shortning keeps droping, then you may have a case, to put foward.
    Right now, it simply isnt the case.

Look without agendas here, im ambigous either, way, but i still know how to analize a Graph. i better!
    I guess the guy who had a PHD in physics that pointed that graph out to me didn't know what he was talking about.

mrmouth's Avatar flaxen haired argonaut

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Obama is a great speaker, until teleprompter stops working
    If you are counting on reciting written words fed by a teleprompter, and then that stops unexpectedly, it might be a little bewildering. You dont get to a place in life that he has been, even before politics (or perhaps especially given that he was a ing lawyer), by not being a good orator.

During his time as POTUS I did find him to be a bit dry outside of major speeches. I didn't find his ability to create context or fill in vital blanks, all that compelling. Especially when it came to his geopolitical positions. He was either being coy, even at the end, or did not have firm beliefs on complex issues I always wanted to hear more from him on. I never found Obama to be a must listen for those reasons. And I personally found his mannerisms and voice slightly annoying. But he was perfectly good public speaker by any standard.
    The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity

Cant we hate his stance on politics already as defended troughout his campaing? The way he handles things as so far, and the things he says he defends?
    I dont need to wait for him doing something, when there is President of the United states saying he wants to do a lot of things, i dont agree with.
    It hasn't even begun.. his latest tweet calls several significant US media outlets as Fake News and enemy of the american people! He actually did it! He's very bold..
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...08293516632065

If you are tired of Trump already, that's some bad news for you. His presidency is still taking shape. Better improve your stamina. One can't build a powerful wall in just a month while being busy.
    That said, Trump is obviously a good schemer with above average self discipline to put his plan in practice.
    He wants to challenge globalism, that in itself has some merit. We got trapped here in eurocrisis for almost a decade now big part due to getting too enamored with the false song of globalism..
    Last edited by fkizz; February 17, 2017 at 09:55 PM.
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    Im saying a memo draft and implementing a draft as an action are two completely different thing. AP article made it seem like a done deal when in reality it hasn't made it out of committee.

Praeses

...Evolution has been conclusively proven by science......
    Technically Science has not disproved the theory of evolution, although aspects of Darwin's theses have been challenged successfully. New evidence emerges, the explanation is matched against that data, and if your Pikatheory wins its battle, you collect your Nobel prize from Nurse Joy.

Similarly the thesis that climate change has been affected by human activity has been sustained, although aspects have been successfully challenged by climate scientists not in the pay of the Saudis. Like evolution, it is opposed by a bunch of psychos who stood to lose a lot of money if their version of events is shown to be . Congratulations on standing up for The Man. You know Big Oil owned the Clintons and the Bushes, right?

Your graph looks super scientific, you should mail it to the Nobel committee and collect your prize. Although you might surprised to know that the industrial revolution started more than a century before your dinky little line suggests.

But really, its a lovely graph.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

So apparently the hoax about National Guard being used to round up illegal immigrants was an elaborate ploy to identify the leaker. In other words, Trump played the corporate establishment by using a trick from a fantasy book.
    This, in itself, tells us everything we need to know about America's "intelligence community".

So apparently the hoax about National Guard being used to round up illegal immigrants was an elaborate ploy to identify the leaker. In other words, Trump played the corporate establishment by using a trick from a fantasy book.
    This, in itself, tells us everything we need to know about America's "intelligence community".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...munity#Members

Indeed. It says a lot when DHS proper isn't in there and only a sub-agency is.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...munity#Members

Indeed. It says a lot when DHS proper isn't in there and only a sub-agency is.
    Doesn't change the fact that America's intelligence community seems to lack.... intelligence.
    Otherwise, they wouldn't have fallen for a trick from a fantasy book and a popular TV show.
    I also wonder if leaker's manhood was cut off and fed to the goats...

Doesn't change the fact that America's intelligence community seems to lack.... intelligence.
    Only when they're not doing what you want them to do. Are you saying there's at least one person in that set of agencies about as stupid as Flynn? Get over it.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Only when they're not doing what you want them to do. Are you saying there's at least one person in that set of agencies about as stupid as Flynn? Get over it.
    Doesn't seem as stupid as non-intelligent "intelligence agencies" that fell for a trick from a popular TV show. Flynn is a bloody genius, if compared to some morons from FBI/CIA who fell for a Game of Thrones gag.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Technically Science has not disproved the theory of evolution, although aspects of Darwin's theses have been challenged successfully. New evidence emerges, the explanation is matched against that data, and if your Pikatheory wins its battle, you collect your Nobel prize from Nurse Joy.

Similarly the thesis that climate change has been affected by human activity has been sustained, although aspects have been successfully challenged by climate scientists not in the pay of the Saudis. Like evolution, it is opposed by a bunch of psychos who stood to lose a lot of money if their version of events is shown to be . Congratulations on standing up for The Man. You know Big Oil owned the Clintons and the Bushes, right?

Your graph looks super scientific, you should mail it to the Nobel committee and collect your prize. Although you might surprised to know that the industrial revolution started more than a century before your dinky little line suggests.

But really, its a lovely graph.
    Here's an article you really should read. It's a portent of things that will be coming out this year revealing just how fraudulent the man-made global warming theory is. Manipulating data to create a false data set is not science:

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic..._revealed.html

The thing about climate change is that it is totally out of our (Western countries) hands. Even if we assume the populist notion that climate change is caused by human activity, such activity would still be generated from China and India, while Western environmental standards are strict as they are.