Quote Originally Posted by ode289 View Post
@ygraine I'm having a really hard time getting this mod to work. Currently only using DEI parts 1,2,3 and this mod. Is there anything else I need to do? Usually don't have any issues with this type of thing, but can't figure this one out! Any help would be appreciated!
I doubt the sub mod is the problem, personally I use the two DEI downloads and Data Venia here on the forums rather than the steam versions, my son and I are just about to click over to 200 turns on a multiplayer head to head match, and have had very little in the way of crashes.

When you start up Rome 2 do you check the mod list? making sure that Data Venia is loaded before vanilla DEI? also when you hit play it will show a summary of mods, you must also check that list as it sometimes will show the mod order different to what is set in the launcher.
If it is different, the launcher folder needs to be deleted and recreated, which is done when you start up the game again.

When you say a hard time getting it to work, is it not starting the game? crashing during startup? or crashing during the game?