I've played this mod an I really enjoy it but I think it could improved in several ways.

The first improvement I think is needed is to fix the many issues that causes the current build to become unstable such as fighting the Greenskins or using Leadleachers causes the game to crash. Fixing these bugs will go a long way in making this mod to be more enjoyable

The second improvement is fixing the Skaven voices as currently they are using the vanilla medieval 2 English voices. I would really like the Skaven sound like Skaven, so I would like mixture of rat noises and voice clips from Mark of Chaos and Vermintide.

The third improvement I would like to see is custom settlement maps and architecture. This is probably going to be difficult as most modders do not have the time for unique cities so I recommend getting the assistance of the modding team who did the 3rd age mod. If we want what to know how many of these map would look like just follow the link. http://www.gitzmansgallery.com/warhammer-maps.html