Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports, Comments and Suggestions

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Bug Reports, Comments and Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    Merged and yet separate at the same time, we havent decided exactly what future projects will be worked on so I will maintain Dark Ages as a possible venue for me to pursue future projects that I'm interested in and that the IB team isnt interested in.
    Cool! Honesty, i have bought Atilla and have never played it. So i am waiting for your lovely mods so that i can enjoy the game.

Ya were getting ready to set up an IB3 thread here on the hosted mod so you will have plenty to salivate over, trust me the quality of what we have so far is just beyond anything else I've seen.

Greetings Athos187

I was about to start a campaign using your mod and just wanted to ask how stable it is? I am very impressed with this mod project and find it a more historically immersive than FotW which I have played exclusively.

Your comment of you collaborating in the release of an IB3 left me gob smacked and I have been wearing a huge grin at such a mod project being released.

IB was the first mod I ever tried after the release of Rome Total war BI expansion.

I look forward to this great event!

Thanks for your work and the notification of IB3!

Hey your team mate atanarih/grif is working with us on it too. I can send you an invite to our discord if you want to check it out.

My fall of the west mod works well but unfortunately it has a random ctd that affects random settlement battles. If you auto play the battle there is no crash and it only happens randomly so I'm not sure what is causing it.

Some people have managed to get a couple hundred turns in with no problem though so you might not even have any issues.

Thanks for the advice Athos187 I will start a new campaign and just save a lot to work around the settlement battle crash issue. Do I need to also install the 12GB settlement battle fix you list on your steam page or is the mod file all that is required?

That is exciting news to also hear that Grif is involved in the IB3 project as well. I would enjoy having a look at the current development of this project.

Thanks again for your effort in crafting this mod I look forward to playing it!

I'll message you the discord link, The settlement battle fix was an attempt to see if I fixed the issue but it didnt work. So you just need the base file

Ok, thanks for the confirming that.

Thanks for the link I look forward to viewing the delights that the IB3 mod will be offering.

Sana Kan's Avatar Libertus

Veery nice.

Holy cow i just realised that the guys from Judex Rex are also involved with this new project. So it' s a collaboration of IB3, Dark Age and Judex Rex teams! That makes it even more exciting.

We also have Simivs and Wibblywobblywonder from the steam workshop working with us, they have been doing some amazing texture work. With all of our talented artists we pretty much create at least one new asset every day.

Prepare to be transported back 1,576 years to the year 443! Just bear in mind that our primary goal is quality, so when you do get to play it will be top of the line with every seam stitched perfectly and every rivet placed correctly according to the latest archaeological records. We will be working with the AOC campaign map though so it wont take forever to complete like the grand campaign does.

And after that we have already started discussing further projects to recreate the dark ages, our goal is to keep making mods for this time period for years to come.

Do you have any preview or links to get further information about the IB3 project?

They have a thread under the WIP section for attila where you can see some of the assets they've made, were planning on making a thread here on the hosted section in the near future though.

Hello, do have news for us about tale of rollo?

Hey sorry about the late reply, got a new pc and lost my login info for a bit. At the moment I'm working with the Invasio Barborum 3 team to make the ultimate historically accurate modding series. Eventually as part of that project we will get back to the later periods of the Dark Ages as seen in Rollo and you will get a much better quality modding project than what I could have done on my own.

For now we are making huge amounts of progress on our first campaign which will take place in the 5th century and deal with the conflict between Aetius and Attila. We have already asked to have our team hosted here on TWC but they havent got back to us in like a month.

When we sort that out you will all be able to finally see why I decided to join forces with a modding team that includes Charerg, Stealth4Health, Magister Militum Flavius Aetius, the Judex Rex team, Avetis and many other amazing modders.

That is like modding all stars team! What about materials from Fall of the Eagles? I believe its the same timeline isn't it?
    Last edited by Wallachian; September 11, 2019 at 08:59 AM.

Yep, our team keeps growing and getting better too! We just got two new modelers Succettitim6 and Lucio Boreno.

We have a ton of brand new custom models and textures we're ready to preview here on TWC but the admins here are taking a really long time approving our application for a hosted mod thread for some reason.

We are essentially making the mod that will finally dispel all the myths of the time period and provide an actually historically accurate depiction of our project time periods.

If any other modders are interested in joining our team and producing the best mods just send me a pm
    Last edited by Athos187; September 11, 2019 at 09:24 AM.

Sneak Preview of our brand new assets (we dont settle for anything less than total historical accuracy):

Last edited by Athos187; September 11, 2019 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    Sneak Preview of our brand new assets (we dont settle for anything less than total historical accuracy):

Looks awesome! Great job Dark Ages' team and Athos!

It's has been a while since the last time I visitied your thread and I see that you are mods looks even more promising than before .

Like I said before this is all stuff made by the IB3 team, and in particular by Charerg, I just want to show why I have decided to join forces with them and why you guys should be excited

Another little preview of what IB3 team have made -

Ovoid shields by Stealth4Health:

Maille hauberk by Simivs:

Jarak helmet by Succittim6:

Kudashevsky helmet by Avetis:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast