Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports, Comments and Suggestions

Default Re: Bug Reports, Comments and Suggestions

Amazing!

We are now officially the Anno Domini modding project! Decided to rename it from the Dark Ages to reflect the new team we have and our more dedicated approach to historical accuracy.

The first mod we will release will be called Anno Domini: 1051 and after that we want to finish the Age of Rollo project, which will be renamed Anno Domini: 885.

I will keep posting little unit updates and stuff using our new thread set up which is much easier for me to edit.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Very interesting! What about the other mini mods that you had in the dark ages? What happened to them?

Right now we are building everything from the ground up using new research methods, gameplay mechanic ideas and of course high quality custom models and textures.

There is a lot of universal assets from the above that will eventually be applied to all the mods we make from this general time period of the dark ages.

I've fixed the bugs that were stopping progress and gotten together with a great little team that is very dedicated and now we are going to move forward with the whole big project that will eventually include many other mods to represent the most important dates of the dark ages.

Essentially everything is being redone with our new high quality standards.

awesome! looking forward to it!

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Great thanks for the explanations sounds awesome

Great news !!!!

Is this still active? I'm really looking forward to playing it. I haven't found a link or anything to try out any of the current builds :/ Maybe I just was looking in the wrong place?

Ya right now we're testing it and polishing so its not available for download yet. Still have quite a few assets that are being made. When it's all ready for public consumption we'll make a big announcement.

Want to do a livestream of campaign gameplay at some point in the near future when some more updates have gone through.

is there some plays we should look out for, if you are going to livestream some of your work?

Ya, we are still working on the mod right now like I mentioned above. Want to get it to a certain point development wise before we start showing it off.

Looking forward to the announcement!

Are Byzantines playable?

In the first version they will only be available to play in custom battle. Later on I want to make another version of the mod with some new playable factions and the Byzantines will definitely be playable on that.

Very Impressive. I like to play your older mod Anno Domini 1080 on steam, but it needs an update. I was wondering could you update that mod with all downloads?.

Ya thats not my mod

Ok. I assumed it was your mod because of same name Whoops.

are things going well?

Yep, things are going very well. Were making progress producing assets and working on campaign balance.

Were getting close to a point where we can share updated screen shots though.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast