Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports, Comments and Suggestions

Icon4 Bug Reports, Comments and Suggestions

Please use this thread to post any bugs you may find. These include crashes and campaign/battle problems. If possible, try to be as specific as possible about the issue.

Also use this post for any missing textures you find as you play the mod. These include weapons, armor, skins, etc. Please include the unit and the specific item missing. If possible, screenshots are also very useful.

Thanks for your help

Default Re: Bug Reports

This isn't quite a bug, but there isn't a suggestions thread so I figured this would be the best place to put this:

The town in eastern Wessex is incorrectly called "Dover", while Dover is actually a lot further south. It should also not belong to Wessex, but an independent faction of East Anglia.

A better name would be Ely, being an important town in East Anglia.

Wessex should have its capital where "Bath" is currently, but to better represent its capital I think the city should be renamed Winchester to represent Wessex's historical capital.

Interesting, I'll go over this with Three Eyed Crow, he's the team historian. I think he's about to review England too. Thanks for the info

No problem dude! Love the beta so far

If you want complete historical accuracy, make East Anglia a protectorate or tributary state of Wessex.

Also technically Mercia owned London in this time period, but because Mercia's power was waning due to civil war I think it's reasonable to give it to Wessex, as it might otherwise make Mercia unhistorically powerful.

Cool thanks, actually gonna send this to Three Eyed Crow right now. Let me know if you have any more suggestions.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

A question it sems that custom battle and propably campaign have vanilla units. It is bug or something else??

Well all of the units have been reskinned, next version will have updated unit names and unit cards

Hi guy first time ty for your mod is awesome but when, in campaign, i'm in a battle with 5000-8000 men i've some lag, i know Attila is very low optimized but in grand campaign without mod i've no lag (with the same numbers) so do you think u can upgrade this or u think it's the game ?
    But after all continue like this i love this mod

Hey sorry about the delayed response, the lag happens because I have added in a lot of unit variation using very high quality models. Vanilla doesn't offer half as many variations and the quality of their models suck when compared to drama and ltd's stuff. Even I get lag when playing big battles but I think it is worth it

Ok thanks u for answer me and i don't know if you already know that but i've played the Wessex, Byzantine Empire and Carolingian, i know u have report the unit card bug, but in battle we have the same unit (for this 3 faction) ^^

Wessex and Carolingians had the same roster but the Byzantines definitely should have had their own units. I'll look into that.

Great mod @Athos187. My go to right now for AoC and all of Attila. I am experiencing frequent crashes in Mercia campaign. Always when I enter battles. I only have one mod subscribed to, enabled in launcher and present as martel2.pack in Data subfolder. Cheers

Ya I think thats just a random crash, I remember someone else reported it and I tested it a bunch of times and never got the crash

I'll probably eventually just redo the campaign and hope that fixes it

Default Re: Bug Reports, Comments and Suggestions

I do have a small question for you Athos; For the tales of rollo mod, will the units have custom unit cards by any chance?

Probably just going to use the AOC unit cards.

Hello Athos. Regarding the Fall of the West mod of yours.
    Is the tech tree for the Burgundians supposed to be Roman? I noticed that some other factions have the "wrong" tech trees.
    I was drawn to this mod because of the historical authenticity and so I was a bit puzzled as to why , for example, some of the barbarian factions have "civilized" tech trees. I know it's in beta so I appreciate that there may be unfinished aspects to it.
    Nevertheless, great work from you and I, as well as others, look forward to future versions of your mods.
    Kind regards.

Hey bro, have you some screenshots,news for us??

Hey, I'm hard at work everyday on this. Seems like I keep finding new things to fix and tweak. I do feel like I'm getting close to release of the first part of the Dark Ages series about Charlemagne.

As for screenshots and keeping this website updated, its kind of a drag to do that stuff. I would honestly rather spend the free time I have perfecting things in the game rather than advertising.

On that note if anyone would like to join the team and help out with taking screenshots, putting them up and writing descriptions it would be a great help.

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    Hey, I'm hard at work everyday on this. Seems like I keep finding new things to fix and tweak. I do feel like I'm getting close to release of the first part of the Dark Ages series about Charlemagne.

As for screenshots and keeping this website updated, its kind of a drag to do that stuff. I would honestly rather spend the free time I have perfecting things in the game rather than advertising.

On that note if anyone would like to join the team and help out with taking screenshots, putting them up and writing descriptions it would be a great help.
    First of all ,thanks for your hard work. Expecting this release about Charlemagne
    My question: Is there any expected date for it?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast