Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: campaign

Default Re: campaign

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyShaun View Post
    What about music in Ancient Empires ? Could be possible to have RTW1 music added or being enabled ?

HI all.

So, in september, you said we campaign don't be playable and you asked we to wait a couple of weeks to play campaign.
    So now, its a couple of mouths...so i think it's a time to release a version. A version which can be playable; even if its not completly finish.
    When divide impera released, DeI team knew their mod dont be completly finish and players to. But the mod was playable and modifications arrived frequently.
    So i think you can to release the campaign and, with help of the communauty make corrections.

Its not a pressure; its just me and much others players We are in a hurry and are very hate to play your fabulous mod!

Happy new year at all!
    Last edited by Farrell; January 02, 2017 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrell View Post
    HI all.

So, in september, you saw we campaign don't be playable and you asked we to wait a couple of weeks to play campaign.
    So now, its a couple of mouths...so i think it's a time to release a version. A version which can be playable; even if its not completly finish.
    When divide impera released, DeI team knew their mod dont be completly finish and players to. But the mod was playable and modifications arrived frequently.
    So i think you can to release the campaign and, with help of the communauty make corrections.

Its not a pressure; its just me and much others players We are in a hurry and are very hate to play your fabulous mod!

Happy new year at all!
    Good luck with convincing them to release the campaign.

Welcome to the world of pc game release dates Farrell. They wont come any quicker if you ask, so its better to spend your time on other things besides waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat1990 View Post
    You never know It was to start the year well haha
    But im sure more people will like that. Waiting ok but now its very so long i think (september....DECEMBER, JANUARY...) Players understand but problem there are nothing to eat xD
    At least to say a date like 1 or 2 mouths... i think they know where they are and they can say when we can play...ok a mod its not lucratif, people work without to win money, so a mod It is to please at the communauty.... and i think release a version playable its the better now.

Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat1990 View Post
    We never know It was to start the year well haha
    But im sure more people will like that. Waiting ok but now its very so long i think (september....DECEMBER, JANUARY...) Players understand but problem there are nothing to eat xD
    At least to say a date like 1 or 2 mouths... i think they know where they are and they can say when we can play...ok a mod its not lucratif, people work without to win money, so a mod It is to please at the communauty.... and i think release a version playable its the better now.

Quote Originally Posted by [URL="http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?166165-rohirrimelf"
    rohirrimelf[/URL]]Welcome to the world of pc game release dates Farrell. They wont come any quicker if you ask, so its better to spend your time on other things besides waiting.
    Yes It's been three years since I played divide impera ... and now i will like to see other thing...like AE

Quote Originally Posted by rohirrimelf View Post
    Great looking screenshots neoiq5719,

For anyone who wants to waste some time before the campaign reaches us.
    During the steam sale you can pick up xcom enemy unknown for less then 10 euro`s.
    Great fun and a very punishing game with the long war mods you can download from nexus. That is what i`m doing with my time anyway
    For some bizarre reason Xcom 1 doesn't want to work on my PC. Enemy Unknown worked just fine, then I bought the Enemy Within expansion and again, it seemed to be fine...until eventually it stopped working. Whenever I'd try to start the game up it wouldn't load the launcher, or do anything, it'd just say "running" in the Steam window but nothing would happen. Even after restarting the computer multiple times it would still show as "running" in Steam.

Eventually managed to delete it altogether, and haven't been able to play it since

Quote Originally Posted by Petellius View Post
    It's a mod called GEM, you kind find it here on the TWC and I believe its a hosted mod. I use the default settings.
    Thanks Petellius!

Decanus

Any news on update for Campaign?

Willhelm123's Avatar Decanus

steaming ahead
    AE Dev, mainly units

Quote Originally Posted by Willhelm123 View Post
    steaming ahead
    Definitely, the team is a lot more active of late and a lot is getting done. I know you are all waiting but we don't want to give out a date until we know for sure we can hit it, its going well and we'll have a testing session before the campaign goes live as we've lots of interesting and new mechanics that need testing as they aren't in vanilla, nor a lot of other mods.
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

Petellius,

Thanx for the update

Is testing session going to be open for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    It depends on the stage the campaign would be at. Either way, I'm eager to try and get something for the campaign publically released ASAP.
    modificateurs sans frontières

Developer for Ancient Empires
    (scripter, developed tools for music modding, tools to import custom battle maps into campaign)

Lead developer of Attila Citizenship Population Mod
    (joint 1st place for Gameplay Mods in 2016 Modding Awards)

Assisted with RMV2 Converter
    (2nd place for Warscape Engine Resources in 2016 Modding Awards)

Not sure, I would guess no, not at first anyway.
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

Not sure if this was asked, but are you guys planning to implement same mechanics that was used for Hun invasion in Vanilla with, say Cimbri invasion, which would have to happen to trigger Maurian reforms?

Not sure if this was asked, but are you guys planning to implement same mechanics that was used for Hun invasion in Vanilla with, say Cimbri invasion, which would have to happen to trigger Maurian reforms?
    Perhaps. Maybe after initial release.

In terms of scripted events and mechanics, there's simply too much that needs to be done before we can focus on things like that.
    modificateurs sans frontières

Developer for Ancient Empires
    (scripter, developed tools for music modding, tools to import custom battle maps into campaign)

Lead developer of Attila Citizenship Population Mod
    (joint 1st place for Gameplay Mods in 2016 Modding Awards)

Assisted with RMV2 Converter
    (2nd place for Warscape Engine Resources in 2016 Modding Awards)

Willhelm123's Avatar Decanus

eventually we will have scripted campaign events yes. We already have Zama at the beginning.
    AE Dev, mainly units

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Gentlemen, I have to delete a bunch of posts, some because off-topic and some others for continuity. Please stay on topic and respecful towards the modding team and other members or this thread will be closed for good. Thank you for your understanding.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader