Thread: MTWK 1212 Charlemagne Mod

Default MTWK 1212 Charlemagne Mod

I really wanted to use the MTWK units for campaign, so I made this mod for the Charlemagne Campaign. All of the units and animations and etc are obviously credited to the MTKW 1212 team and their awesome mod!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=777372379

It adds many of the MTWK 1212 units to the campaign, recruitable only from the barrack's. They are not quite balanced, but from a few tests seem to be slightly weaker than normal units.

As far as assigning the units, all english factions will have the units for England recruitable, same for France, Italians, etc. Many of the minor factions have the Holy Roman Empire units as I assigned them to be the generic "Christian" units.
    The Empirate of Corduba and their buddies have the Seljuk units. All of the vanilla units are still recruitable, but honesty the AOC campaign has tiny rosters for each faction so this is a nice edition.

This mod also adds the Medievalish graphics (from the 1066 mod, which is unfinished but looks awesome!) which changes the in-battle settlements to medieval cities rather than the vanilla atilla ones.

I'm sure there are many bugs which I wouldn't mind fixing, let me know.

Again, I hope I don't get roasted by the MTKW 1212 team, as all of the units, animations, and a lot of this mod is their work, hope its okay to use it.

Default Re: MTWK 1212 Charlemagne Mod

Dude you need to ask for permission if your going to use their stuff. Send them a Private message.

Our stuff has always been free to use. We literally couldn't say otherwise even if we wanted to cause of the OSP stuff we have.

Hi Subotai!�� A non-steam link can be added,please?

@ Warmann. Okay, good to have clarified. If you don't want me using your stuff, just say the word!

@ Hidra96 I will try and work on that.
    Last edited by Subotai!; October 10, 2016 at 11:47 AM.

Hi subotai. How is going with non-steam link?

hidra96, use http://steamworkshop.download/ to get the file then use a hex-editor like xvi32 to remove the first 8 symbols (letters/numbers) in the mod. this will allow it to load. each mod should start with the hex "p"

Yollo Thank you very much!!! You really helped me!!

Subotai! the mod include the byzantine too? Every single mod I tried to load with yours crushed

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

This is an English-speaking forum. Non-English posts are not allowed, and one has just been removed from this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Subotai! View Post
    I really wanted to use the MTWK units for campaign, so I made this mod for the Charlemagne Campaign. All of the units and animations and etc are obviously credited to the MTKW 1212 team and their awesome mod!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=777372379

It adds many of the MTWK 1212 units to the campaign, recruitable only from the barrack's. They are not quite balanced, but from a few tests seem to be slightly weaker than normal units.

As far as assigning the units, all english factions will have the units for England recruitable, same for France, Italians, etc. Many of the minor factions have the Holy Roman Empire units as I assigned them to be the generic "Christian" units.
    The Empirate of Corduba and their buddies have the Seljuk units. All of the vanilla units are still recruitable, but honesty the AOC campaign has tiny rosters for each faction so this is a nice edition.

This mod also adds the Medievalish graphics (from the 1066 mod, which is unfinished but looks awesome!) which changes the in-battle settlements to medieval cities rather than the vanilla atilla ones.

I'm sure there are many bugs which I wouldn't mind fixing, let me know.

Again, I hope I don't get roasted by the MTKW 1212 team, as all of the units, animations, and a lot of this mod is their work, hope its okay to use it.
    Hi there I'am interested in working to make an unplayable faction playable i have made them available on selection but they need a lot of work could you please help me I'am mainly trying to make the Celtic factions more unique and some to a playable standard thanks