Thread: Policy on use of MKTW models/textures?

Default Policy on use of MKTW models/textures?

Hello MKTW team!

First of all, LOVE your work! Really helps tie me over until Medieval 3 (let there be Billmen!). I Have a quick question though, would it be okay if I used a few of your assets (namely axes/morningstars) in some of my unit mods? Full credit and a link will, of course, be given in the mod description. Thank you!
    "What? Men dodging this way for single bullets? What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance. " - John Sedgewick, Union General, his last words before being killed by a sniper.

Default Re: Policy on use of MKTW models/textures?

For my models alone, you must sacrifice a young lamb at the temple of your choice and paint it's walls with its blood. Then, at the credentials list, you must list my name as of follows: "Hail Slytacular, creator of these models. Bless Slytacular, for he hath given me assets. Ode to Slytacular, may he ever earn a professional career!"

*Ahem*

*slaughters lamb

"Hail Slytacular, creator of these models. Bless Slytacular, for he hath given me assets. Ode to SLytacular, may he ever earn a professional career!"

For the night is dark and full of terro- oh wait.

Woe unto me, for I know not what I do...
    Last edited by HappysLegi0ns; October 01, 2016 at 08:02 PM.
    "What? Men dodging this way for single bullets? What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance. " - John Sedgewick, Union General, his last words before being killed by a sniper.

I'm away from my computer for 2 hours and someone asks a question and it ends with Sly starting a cult(?) In all seriousness though, all the models and textures in our mod are free to use. Even if we wanted to do otherwise it literally goes against the ToS of the OSP we use intermixed in our work. Credits are encouraged to be left, if nothing else credit some of the OSP we took stuff from.

Alright awesome! Thank you very much!