Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 22/10/2016

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 3/10/2016

this is the correct picture. i will waitng to help me

[img]http://subefotos.com/ver/?e78bbe6147808ff21199369841107580o.png[/img]
    Last edited by ABH2; October 05, 2016 at 09:38 PM.

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila *Custom Battles Only* - Updated 3/10/2016

Hey guys, Mac players can't subscribe to mods on steam. Is there any way you could provide a completely non-steam option?

Hey i downloaded Mod manager and when i do it says this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-10-06 17_42_13-Program Manager.png  

SickRabbit's Avatar Civis

Just use CAs mod manager, the community one is out of date

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk

Hello.

Can you tell me what are the differences of the new version (udapte 3/10/16) compared to the first version (30/09/16)?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ABH2 View Post
    ***UPDATE 10/3/2016***
    On October 3rd at ~11:00 PM, I added two packs on Steam. If you subscribed before that point, you are good and do not need to update anything at this point in time. The two packs now on Steam, the UI and Characters packs, are the same as the previous Part 1 on Google Drive so you already have them. They are good to subscribe to regardless as they will update automatically going forward saving you future work. Thanks.

So, to be clear, no one should have to do anything at this point in time. Everything you need will update automatically from Steam.
    These are the differences between first and new version.

Want a Front Page Announcement? Here's how to get one!
    Contact the News Team here

Hey everybody, which version of Attila TW does one need to play this mod, like are any of the addons or DLCs for Attila needed to play it? Or do we get to enjoy the full mod (once the campaign is all done and released) with just the base game Attila TW? (sorry if this has been asked before, I did not find any information on it though and I'd really like to know this) And thank you so much for making this mod and for your continued enthusiasm!
    Best regards

I need help after installing the five parts (the first three parts from steam and the other two documents drive) when I get to the game do not leave me the names of the factions or the units.
    Someone knows why this can be. I took all day breaking my head trying to fix it

the documents that I have downloaded are these [img]http://subefotos.com/ver/?e78bbe6147808ff21199369841107580o.png[/img]

I have the game in Spanish but I have tried so well with the English and me the problem persists

Quote Originally Posted by SickRabbit View Post
    Just use CAs mod manager, the community one is out of date

Could you give me a link to it please?

_Tyr_'s Avatar Civis

the documents that I have downloaded are these [img]http://subefotos.com/ver/?e78bbe6147808ff21199369841107580o.png[/img]
    According to your image, you are missing the "@e_201_ship_models.pack". Maybe thats the issue, so just download it from google drive again and place it in the folder.

You should use the English language version of the game, since other languages can cause problems as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by SmithErik View Post
    Could you give me a link to it please?
    It is the Standard one, which Starts when you Start the game. [emoji6]

Douchebag's Avatar Vicarius

Can someone tell me how big the download files are?? i only have 34.4 gbs of free space on my SSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Douchebag View Post
    Can someone tell me how big the download files are?? i only have 34.4 gbs of free space on my SSD.
    Ca 8 GB

I need help after installing the five parts (the first three parts from steam and the other two documents drive) when I get to the game do not leave me the names of the factions or the units.
    Someone knows why this can be. I took all day breaking my head trying to fix it

I have the game in Spanish but I have tried so well with the English and me the problem persists
    Afraid I don't have much answer on this myself. The .loc files are all in the Steam version of the mod you subscribe to. I've never used a translated mod myself. I will run it by the rest of the team who maybe have experience there and get back to you if we have any solution.

Added in several new credits, and will keep adding them in as they are pointed out/occur to me. I know there may be some people who helped us out a bit who I have forgotten.

Lines of Battle
    Lines of Battle is a great and influential mod for Rome II. Work from it has been featured in a number of other large overhauls to include ours. LOB models and textures are featured heavily in our units, particularly our barbarians/nomads.

Dark Centurion / ipwnu678
    Dark Centurion is a modder whose shield decals are featured in our Roman legions. He was very helpful to us throughout our development process providing us access to his 2D work and research on developments in the Roman army, feedback as a beta tester, and as a quality member of our community.

Triumph of Rome
    Triumph is one of the earliest followers of the Ancient Empires mod going way back to our Rome II-only days when we were just getting started. Through that time, he has always provided a helping hand and quality feedback to include as one of our beta testers. He also provided help with our events and general description texts featured in the mod which was a big help to Philip/Sheridan.

Rome at War Mod (For M&B)
    Several models from the Rome at War mod have made it into our mod thanks to the generosity of rgcotl. He's a very talented modeller who has done some awesome work many M&B players may be familiar with, so please check his stuff out.

Missing textures

I want to report a problem i have seen: civilised factions like greeks and cartaginians(and its even ironic in this last one), have roman voicework, like for example when you click them to a location they say "in the name of rome" that sounds veery wierd, will you be importing propper greek and cartaginian voiceacting from rome 2 like you did with the roman ones? because for me thats quite deal breaking. Nevertheless, thank you, great job so far and keep on the good work team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho13 View Post
    I want to report a problem i have seen: civilised factions like greeks and cartaginians(and its even ironic in this last one), have roman voicework, like for example when you click them to a location they say "in the name of rome" that sounds veery wierd, will you be importing propper greek and cartaginian voiceacting from rome 2 like you did with the roman ones? because for me thats quite deal breaking. Nevertheless, thank you, great job so far and keep on the good work team.
    Its vanilla Attila voice in AE

Willhelm123's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho13 View Post
    We are using Rome 2 voices and they will be the ones heard most of the time, unfortunately the default Attila voice cries cannot be fully removed and so on any unit given the "civilised" accent they will occasionally say "For Rome!" or whatever, it's annoying but we can't remove it, thank's CA.
    AE Dev, mainly units

when is date of relase?